Event Remote Group Healing: weekend of July 31, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

1627443797502.png
Some of us may have a whale of a tale/tail to tell after this sessionO.o:D:-D

We haven't done this for a while though I seem to remember a favorite healing session a while back where we got settled and then went inward to ask our highest selves for guidance and healing. Some pretty surprising results came up. There are various ways to do this. Anything that puts you close in touch with yourself and into that liminal (place between places) mindset is probably helpful. That is a big reason why we've had sessions with, say, the soft focus of a candle or imagining swallowing a small pebble (I actually ate a small salt crystal for that one) or other means of reaching inward.

I consider clearing, grounding and protection as quick easy elements of each session. There are many ways to do each. In this case having a good grounding is probably particularly helpful in the same way that having a person anchoring a kite helps the kite soar once it catches the wind. Plus it can act as a conduit.

My own focus goes inward when I attempt this. It also gets 'lightweight' or diffuse. I hope some of these descriptions are helpful. If you have a specific healing you'd like to ask for, it can be helpful to focus on that specific body part or ache (some days this is very easy, lol) so as to ask for healing there. Other times I'll have an image a helper I'd like to try to work with. This week, for me, this is likely to be mama moose, a keeper of primal female energies. If you see an ungainly form wading in the grass and somehow walking around with great agility, that may be me :))

I've gotten glimpses of healing higher self and I believe these images vary with the goal of what I am being asked/shown to focus on. Sometimes, in answer, I've gotten pictures of my innards with a sketch of what needs looking into. Other times I remember something that would be helpful for me to eat, drink or do.

Being someone who works with people's higher selves during qhht sessions, I thought Laron might have some stories or tips to share.
I am also hoping that some of our regulars will have some ideas to share on how they intend to proceed.
And our newer members are always a source of great ideas, so please let us know how you intend to approach your highest self. Whichever way we choose, learning how to more easily get in touch with one's higher self on any level could be very helpful which makes sharing all the more valuable.

Also, if you have specific requests, please add those too. So far, I believe we have a request from last week which you may have missed at that time so I'll include it this week too. It's from Anaeika
I also have a healing request for my brother who is having seizures after his first moderna shot.( He has a cruise in the fall and decided to get it to travel.) His wife also requested healing bc she isn’t healing after her surgery.

1627443626715.png
... Are you curious about how things work? Read on...​

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Audrey, ladysteph, davidj4truth, LibbyMaceile and Tammera.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1627443982441.png ... 1627443533917.png Happy upcoming birthday, all you Leos out there <3s

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Being someone who works with people's higher selves during qhht sessions, I thought @Laron might have some stories or tips to share.
If you are not new to connecting in, like Lila explains above, skip this bit below and move on to the next bit above the bullet points.

If you're new to it, you'll want to get into a meditative state. Lay on your back. Sit on the ground with legs crossed, or out in front, with your back against a wall, or sit on a chair or recliner, or something else that is comfortable. Whatever works for you. I've always felt that there's no need to get into any specific position such as bending your feet up around your ears or placing yourself into a post that eventually hurts, even if that's said to help with the flow of energy. In the end, it's all about being comfortable and letting go of the thoughts.

From there it can help to do a clearing and I like to call in my healing helpers which includes higher self, guides and any other beings. Then follow the process to connect into the group and visualise the setting described in the original post above (crystal in center). I then suggest you go through the process of sending healing, whatever method you prefer, as that will help you relax and connect in deeper, before attempting to contact higher self.

Now take advantage of the space you are in, in this healing circle and focus on the center, where the crystal is. With the intention of connecting into higher self, create a portal that appears in front of the crystal. It will take you to higher self. Move closer to it. Perhaps you see a shimmering pool of energy coming down, covering the portal. Lightning blue? Sparkling energy. Know that as soon as you step through, you will be somewhere else, either immediately, or maybe it will take some moments for you to get there. Step through and know that you will meet your higher self. On the other side, see what comes to you.

Higher self can come through in a variety of ways at first. There is no wrong way.
  • A feeling.
  • A sensation
  • A color.
  • A form or shape.
  • A presence.
  • A scene like a library where you go and open a book which gives answers.
  • An emotion like love.
  • A voice.
After you feel it could be there, based on something happening such as an item listed above, you can now ask questions. Those questions may bring answers right into your head, so it's like you are talking to yourself. If that's the case, allow yourself to step to the side and let it happen as the answers come through. It's normal to feel like it's just you making it up, just go with it anyway. Allow the conversation to occur.

You may instead get images, a scene playing out, or be taken somewhere, on an adventure to something important you need to see.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the welcome and invitation. I will be joining you all from Glasgow, Scotland.
Welcome, LibbyMaceile. We've a few folk from Scotland who join from time to time. I think the time zones should work out for you pretty easily; and don't forget that if they don't you can just join in whenever it suits you sometime this weekend. Most of us find that within a few hours of the set time functions well.

LibbyMaceile

Just Arrived
Jul 25, 2021
Hello Lila and everyone,

I feel very welcome here. It's very refreshing.

My source connection is strong, getting stronger all the time as I shed more of my illusory or 'slave self'.

In a sense, I don't differentiate between source and my 'higher self', but I do welcome my growing Aigne (Druidic word for beingness) as a home for the self that is 'real'.

As someone with a lot of air and fire in me, I welcome grounding in nature to help me connect to the ineffable. I find ritual to be a good way to quieten my busy head and deepen my process of tapping into the well of wisdom within.

So, lighting a candle and saying a simple old Irish prayer and making a small altar with symbols of the elements is my daily ritual. As I perform a set of ritual movements, I breathe carefully through my nose in a measured way and then chant or sing. Then, I close my eyes and drop into the mystery.

I'm going to do this ritual this evening.....

See you in the mystery.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
1624026359482.png

View attachment 12024
Some of us may have a whale of a tale/tail to tell after this sessionO.o:D:-D

We haven't done this for a while though I seem to remember a favorite healing session a while back where we got settled and then went inward to ask our highest selves for guidance and healing. Some pretty surprising results came up. There are various ways to do this. Anything that puts you close in touch with yourself and into that liminal (place between places) mindset is probably helpful. That is a big reason why we've had sessions with, say, the soft focus of a candle or imagining swallowing a small pebble (I actually ate a small salt crystal for that one) or other means of reaching inward.

I consider clearing, grounding and protection as quick easy elements of each session. There are many ways to do each. In this case having a good grounding is probably particularly helpful in the same way that having a person anchoring a kite helps the kite soar once it catches the wind. Plus it can act as a conduit.

My own focus goes inward when I attempt this. It also gets 'lightweight' or diffuse. I hope some of these descriptions are helpful. If you have a specific healing you'd like to ask for, it can be helpful to focus on that specific body part or ache (some days this is very easy, lol) so as to ask for healing there. Other times I'll have an image a helper I'd like to try to work with. This week, for me, this is likely to be mama moose, a keeper of primal female energies. If you see an ungainly form wading in the grass and somehow walking around with great agility, that may be me :))

I've gotten glimpses of healing higher self and I believe these images vary with the goal of what I am being asked/shown to focus on. Sometimes, in answer, I've gotten pictures of my innards with a sketch of what needs looking into. Other times I remember something that would be helpful for me to eat, drink or do.

Being someone who works with people's higher selves during qhht sessions, I thought Laron might have some stories or tips to share.
I am also hoping that some of our regulars will have some ideas to share on how they intend to proceed.
And our newer members are always a source of great ideas, so please let us know how you intend to approach your highest self. Whichever way we choose, learning how to more easily get in touch with one's higher self on any level could be very helpful which makes sharing all the more valuable.

Also, if you have specific requests, please add those too. So far, I believe we have a request from last week which you may have missed at that time so I'll include it this week too. It's from Anaeika

View attachment 12023
... Are you curious about how things work? Read on...​

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Audrey, ladysteph, davidj4truth, LibbyMaceile and Tammera.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

View attachment 12025 ... View attachment 12022 Happy upcoming birthday, all you Leos out there <3s

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.
I will be there Lila. Looking forward to see or feel you all there. In Love and Light we stand as One❤

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I will be there sending and receiving healing.
I also ask healing for my wife who is very tired and feels weak.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Hello Lila and everyone,

I feel very welcome here. It's very refreshing.

My source connection is strong, getting stronger all the time as I shed more of my illusory or 'slave self'.

In a sense, I don't differentiate between source and my 'higher self', but I do welcome my growing Aigne (Druidic word for beingness) as a home for the self that is 'real'.

As someone with a lot of air and fire in me, I welcome grounding in nature to help me connect to the ineffable. I find ritual to be a good way to quieten my busy head and deepen my process of tapping into the well of wisdom within.

So, lighting a candle and saying a simple old Irish prayer and making a small altar with symbols of the elements is my daily ritual. As I perform a set of ritual movements, I breathe carefully through my nose in a measured way and then chant or sing. Then, I close my eyes and drop into the mystery.

I'm going to do this ritual this evening.....

See you in the mystery.
See you there

• Cool Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
when joining in the heartbeat changed and fell of in a deep sleep, no idea how long it was

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I had a very peculiar session but it is very close to the posts of Alain and POD in Lindometer readings.

it started with giving and receiving healing and seeing our energy spread out on the web of life to people in need of light. I also set the intention of keeping our own light high (not to get drained by the world) so we could act as a beakon for people now awakening in this crazy world.

I then wanted to connect to the power of nature. And the though came to mind that nature is never moderate. Mostly she goes all out (see blosoms, weather,...)
then I saw a row of elephants playing marching music. It was a cartoon and it was familiar but I couldn't come up from where. I got the impression the elephants were unstoppable.
I then focussed again on the healing but the music stuck and I wanted to know more about the vision.
I asked if the elephants was corona/vax but got a clear no. I asked if it were the "anti-vaxxers"/Us and got a clear yes.

afterwards I looked it up on the internet and got the images of the film Dumbo which likened the vision.
these images came in the film when Dumbo got drunk and ended up in a tree. It was the first time he flew.
So it is about developing new talents but in a non intentional way. We will see what we can do when we accidentally have done something.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Laundry put away, house quiet, settled down for session .... and ... fell asleep and awoke wonderfully refreshed.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This session started for me looking down a sort of tunnel from a height with a lot going on all around.

Then, things resolved into a lot of busy folk.There were so many that I saw layers of people around me, busy connecting. This activity was changing the landscape. Now that I check in today to this site I see why it was so busy. So many people joined this session:-D Particular welcome to all new participants who are brave enough to try their hand at something new. According to the message from Bert's elephants, perhaps that is the upcoming norm:cool:

The rest of my own session clarified what activity that everybody seemed so busy with was about. I saw people connecting to their future selves who proceeded to connect to past selves. In doing so a sort of thread of connection was made passing through the present and the present self. Then the future selves, who were in bright, happy places, proceeded to give input to their past selves when they were at a tough momentj. Doing so nudged the past selves' reactions to these crux events so that the entire line/thread of response was shifted somewhat. Connections to other peoples' lines started to occur more easily (as if the lines got were able to overlap + interact rather than slide like plastic off each other). These connections enriched the whole and each involved individual so that each shifted line as well as the lines that now intersected shone like soft gold that healed and nurtured. It created a soft looking gold-glowing area that looked like one of those moss mounds that always makes me think "This would make the best bed ever!"

1627837671336.png

I've long felt that if someone were to choose the best response to a situation, the best words/feeling to offer at a moment of crux, it would be a future self. An easy example of this might be remembering a touch moment in childhood. Who better to know the exact thing that child, that past self, needed to hear in order to get through that moment in a way that healed/evolved rather than broke/shattered? This reminded me of that. Each of us was doing something like that, via our future selves.

Each person worked with their own future, present and past selves who each created their own threads. Then the threads were joined to create a greater whole. As I watched this big picture progress I saw it spread like a carpet over the ground, naturally and without fuss. I wondered what would happen to the current toxic centers of power and saw that they were effectively bypassed in a way that made them irrelevant to this living carpet that was now thriving with life and continuously building upon itself.

I did some healing via this method, for myself and others then saw another version of a future self which was a new one to me; this one was flaming and created a newly cleared space for me to make my own over time. It is a protected space and very welcome. Another, familiar, figure was there protectively guiding me. A stunning session overall.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I had a very peculiar session but it is very close to the posts of Alain and POD in Lindometer readings.

it started with giving and receiving healing and seeing our energy spread out on the web of life to people in need of light. I also set the intention of keeping our own light high (not to get drained by the world) so we could act as a beakon for people now awakening in this crazy world.

I then wanted to connect to the power of nature. And the though came to mind that nature is never moderate. Mostly she goes all out (see blosoms, weather,...)
then I saw a row of elephants playing marching music. It was a cartoon and it was familiar but I couldn't come up from where. I got the impression the elephants were unstoppable.
I then focussed again on the healing but the music stuck and I wanted to know more about the vision.
I asked if the elephants was corona/vax but got a clear no. I asked if it were the "anti-vaxxers"/Us and got a clear yes.

afterwards I looked it up on the internet and got the images of the film Dumbo which likened the vision.
these images came in the film when Dumbo got drunk and ended up in a tree. It was the first time he flew.
So it is about developing new talents but in a non intentional way. We will see what we can do when we accidentally have done something.
mogli and the book of the jungle in direct translation for the elefants, at least it was the first that came to my mind, the jungle book the real name, comic version, in the film it was not

• Cool Post
Reactions: Bert and Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Today I was helping a friend who is moving away. So I filled boxes and boxes and more boxes. Yesterday I already wrote down what I experienced during the healing session. I walked into nature and already felt joy and happiness.
Standing beside the water I felt a strong energy in my legs and feet. I felt verry grounded.
Sitting beside the water I closed my eyes and relaxed. "I saw people comming in". They were bright and happy. Then I saw a soft blue light with twinkling stars in it. I felt that this is healing energy. I start to crye. it feels like old pain. I hear in my head you do not have to do anything, just be here that is enough. I calm down. Then, at the horizon I see yellow and black forms it looks like mountains. when I focus more I see Pyramids. I hear in my head: Pyramids of Gizeh. I feel that this is the connection I have with you Lila.
Then I relaxed even deeper and I woke up again out of that deep state. In that state I saw a plant that was dying and I knew that at the bottom of the pot was to much water. But you could not see it because there was soil at the top of the pot. Maybe this has something to do with the healing requests. Maybe this tells something about the water in the body of one of the people that requested healing. After this vision I see a lot of violet light also with twinkling stars in it. This also feels like a strong healing energy. Then in the end I see the unicorn again and I am asked what I want. And I say that I want to lie on the back of the unicorn and all of a sudden I lie on the back of the unicorn. And I feel difine happiness. After everyone is gone Lila embraces me. It feels like comming home. Grateful for this healing.
In Love and Light we stand as One.
Thessa

• Magical
Reactions: Alain and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
After greeting everyone and attending to the healing I called to my higher self who I’ve come to know quite well since meeting her in a lucid dream some years ago.
She appeared very big and so beautiful I gasped, the beauty being the inner light that emanated from her.

For several years I thought it was an alien I had met but one day I had a light bulb moment when I suddenly knew she was my higher self. Got to admit I was really chuffed.

I called apron this lovely being and she took my hand, put her arm round my back and we flew upwards landing on what appeared to be a very high mountain.
I couldn’t see anything as clouds obscured everything, she blew gently and the clouds completely disappeared revealing the whole world, I could see everything that was going on spread out below, it was all around us as if the mountain was right in the middle.

What was particularly noticeable was the suffering, there was some joy with people having fun. The joy of new birth, the celebration of a marriage, but in general it wasn’t a happy world.
Then what looked like a black cloth was drawn over the whole scene and when it was removed everything was different.
Millions of people were walking along roads and highways, walking at a steady pace, seeming to know where they were going but not smiling or crying, their faces appeared rather blank.
It came to me that they were heading for parks and large halls where they would receive help and guidance..
Interestingly I saw no colour in the scene, it looked bleached of colour.

It ended for me there but didn’t leave me with a negative feeling, rather the opposite.
I have an interpretation but hoping to get others before share

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Black as the color of creation may fit here; with the black cloth being drawn over the whole scene followed by a scene without color but which left you with a positive feeling. The people walking by seeming to know their destination. walking with blank faces, neither smiling nor crying, could easily be seen as zombies. Again, that doesn't fit how it left you feeling as it has a very negative connotation, so perhaps people who'd just had a shock and were, as you say, about to receive help/guidance.

So, perhaps there was a sort of reset in which people's feelings were somehow involved and/or reset?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
After greeting everyone and attending to the healing I called to my higher self who I’ve come to know quite well since meeting her in a lucid dream some years ago.
She appeared very big and so beautiful I gasped, the beauty being the inner light that emanated from her.

For several years I thought it was an alien I had met but one day I had a light bulb moment when I suddenly knew she was my higher self. Got to admit I was really chuffed.

I called apron this lovely being and she took my hand, put her arm round my back and we flew upwards landing on what appeared to be a very high mountain.
I couldn’t see anything as clouds obscured everything, she blew gently and the clouds completely disappeared revealing the whole world, I could see everything that was going on spread out below, it was all around us as if the mountain was right in the middle.

What was particularly noticeable was the suffering, there was some joy with people having fun. The joy of new birth, the celebration of a marriage, but in general it wasn’t a happy world.
Then what looked like a black cloth was drawn over the whole scene and when it was removed everything was different.
Millions of people were walking along roads and highways, walking at a steady pace, seeming to know where they were going but not smiling or crying, their faces appeared rather blank.
It came to me that they were heading for parks and large halls where they would receive help and guidance..

It ended for me there but didn’t leave me with a negative feeling, rather the opposite.
Of old comes new and as a new born needs assistance the new one also

• I agree
Reactions: June

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium

seems to me that it is a reset of some kind. old programming that has been removed leaving a blank slate.
The people have again a connection to source and know where to go but need some coordination (parks, town hall) to organise everything.
the point that the were walking on highways seems to point at a loss of current technology (no cars anymore)? new start?
the blank faces thus point more at a not knowing sensation. the fear is gone but also everything you knew. you know it is going to be all right but it is not clear so your emotions stay in the middle.

concerning the bleaching of color: if everything shifts in a higher frequency maybe the colors are also different to our eyes? and to our current eyes it would look more white thus with less color.

I all cases it points to a global event that removes fear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)