Predictions of earth changes, what you might see (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Did anyone see the Allison Coe video where her clients, under QHHT, describe the new world and what happens when it comes? I think it's this one part 2 of 2:

Several clients described a roiling cloud of many colors, or opalescent, rolling over the land. When it hit you, you blissed out and were incredibly happy and secure. Some people were somewhat frozen just due to enjoying the bliss.

Allison guessed this would come in March 2019 (as she guessed spring) but that date has come and gone. Another source I read mentioned 2023.

Another Youtube video of an older lady (which I can't find now), who said she got the words direct from god or an angel, says this: there will be lots of activity in the SOUTHERN pole with aurora borealis (aurora borealis is generally more common at the north pole), days before the change. At the time of the change there will be 3 days of darkness, but the earth will remain at 55F, so get some blankets. During the 3 days of darkness demons will roam the streets killing people. (I interpreted this as people who are guillible being taken over by demons who cannot be seen in the third frequency.)

I've had this feeling that the (information in the) bible has been tainted by bad entities for many thousands of years now, it doesn't quite add up. If God is a god of love and forgiveness, why the constant threats from God, and actual violence throughout the bible? (This includes the Armageddon story/prediction.) Because a lie is best served between 2 truths, that's why. So anything with a Biblical slant I take with a grain of salt, and try to remember there is a lie in there for every 2 truths, and FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) is not the work of a loving creator, but of negative entities.

I urge people to not tolerate FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt). Throw it out with any other negative energies, and keep the messages that are about love and hope and spiritual growth.

This isn't the first time that the negative entities said they will destroy the earth if they can't have it. Corey Goode overheard this in a meeting with a white draco who are the elites and ruling class of dracos. And this blogger mentions it here: https://www.transients.info/2019/04/eliminating-the-routines-of-auto-sabotage-while-following-the-expulsion-of-entities/
But if Asimoss and the other races are not planning any counteroffensive, what are they doing? They are looking for ways to get out of here but leaving this planet “upside down,” and causing as much damage as possible, something that they will not be able to achieve because right now the planetary logos itself is 100% involved in this process, something that, until now, in the history of the Earth, it had not happened.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Verry, verrry interesting.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
therium, whatever you contribute is done deftly. FUD even sounds like insidious confusion, basically brain fog caused by those 3 ingredients. Thanks for the insights (as usual).

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
What I try to do is find sources that agree with each other at a higher level, then look at the details that they agree on, and details they disagree on. In the age of fake news, indepth, thoughtful analysis is important, I think.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
And so the hightest truth is cocktailed together at the right place and not in 100 locationd

• Wise Post
Reactions: therium and Lila
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
FUD even sounds like insidious confusion, basically brain fog caused by those 3 ingredients.
Bingo, you got it. FUD is indeed intended to cause cloudy thinking and confusion and get people to think short-term (their immediate survival, which I call service to self), and miss the bigger, more important long-term issues, like the ascension and the growth of their soul.

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In my QHHT session with Laron a few years ago, I experienced the New Earth as being here right now. Access is more a matter of people raising their awareness / vibrations. I've had a few instances of being in that vibration, or at least "close enough to touch". For me, it was not another place. I was a still in my front yard with my dog, but I was experiencing everything differently more fully - brilliant colors, overwhelming sense of love, harmony, peace.

I'm not really on board with an external event making it happen for everyone. Whenever I see or hear dates, I have a fudly reaction - wanting to thump someone on the head. To me the dates are like what Pucksterguy wrote on another thread - a carrot on a stick - because if you are sitting around waiting you are not being your best self or helping others to do the same.

One of the interesting things I experienced in my session is that so many people were just walking by - even if there had been a sign pointing to the new earth, people would not see it. Obviously, some disentanglement from our busy 3D lives is necessary.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In my QHHT session with Laron a few years ago, I experienced the New Earth as being here right now. Access is more a matter of people raising their awareness / vibrations. I've had a few instances of being in that vibration, or at least "close enough to touch". For me, it was not another place. I was a still in my front yard with my dog, but I was experiencing everything differently more fully - brilliant colors, overwhelming sense of love, harmony, peace.

I'm not really on board with an external event making it happen for everyone. Whenever I see or hear dates, I have a fudly reaction - wanting to thump someone on the head. To me the dates are like what Pucksterguy wrote on another thread - a carrot on a stick - because if you sitting around waiting you are not being your best self or helping others to do the same.

One of the interesting things I experienced in my session is that so many people were just walking by - even if there had been a sign pointing to the new earth, people would not see it. Obviously, some disentanglement from our busy 3D lives is necessary.
Ahh! Linda, Thankyou.
Today I have been nagging my constant companion for some info on the new earth.
I kept hearing that I already know, but I couldnt seem to get clear thinking on it, like you I’ve often wanted to thump someone on the head, dates make me want to scream.

Folk keep asking how do they get to the new earth and i keep wanting to say, “ surely it’s a matter of raising our vibration.”
I feel I was in that higher vibration, or very near, for those couple days last week, they were truly magical.

As soon as I read your post I knew this was a reply from my companion, I could agree with everything you said, everything you felt. It felt clearer in my head.....not fudly......what a wonderful word, did you make it up?

So Thankyou for posting and thanks to my smelly companion, what a great way to reply, if the info had come into my head, I could easily have doubted what I was getting.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Somewhere perhaps the event thread there was a subject on change this mounth. It seems weather is a bit more strange

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
You may also see occasional wisps of white fog rolling about even on a warm clear day. It may appear very briefly, then be gone, but you will swear it was there. It was there. This is higher energy of the 5F level that you are able to see, it is not fog and should not feel damp. It may not even have a different temperature like fog. In fact, if you get a chance to put your hand in it you might feel a vibration, or shaking, of your body due to the higher frequencies. I'm guessing it will be similar to having too much coffee but will feel really nice.

And I saw some wisps of higher energy recently!

I was too stunned to go over and touch them though. I just thought "Wow! It's energy!" I knew immediately and positively what it was. I am learning to trust my intuition more and it is working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)