Plant Based Protein Sources (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The image below is from an article over at thelittlepine.com here. The image lists sources of plant based protein including the amounts. You can find a larger image here.

Plant-Protein-Infographic-1.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is great info - I'm doing better than I thought.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
It is a good reminder for me to take in more of those. After a change in my perception that happened a couple of years ago, I find meat disgusting. There is a theory suggesting that it is an unconscious effort to counterbalance acts (or sights) of violence from past incarnations.

Er, it may be right.
I've always been a "steak and potatoes" kind of guy, but my feelings have changed quite a bit about meat. I still like it, but I'm OK with much less now and I'm much more conscious of the sacrifice of the animal (and even the plants I eat too). I try to treat each meal as a sacred moment, where I acknowledge the sacrifice of the food source for my benefit--and I welcome its nourishment and consciousness to my being.

I know this is probably TMI, but sometimes when everything's digested and I "sit down" to get rid of it all, I thank my body for digesting everything so well--and I thank the waste matter for benefiting my health. I think it's all a part of being grateful for everything--even the processes and products we don't usually appreciate quite so much!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)