Planet Earth Is A Representation Of The Big Bang (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
Sean submitted a new article.
Planet Earth and all the activity contained on Earth exemplify what happened with the introduction of the universe almost 14 billion years ago. Remnants of the big bang exist within the universe because the universe contains memory. Energy is contained within this memory and represents itself in a multitude of ways. Earth is a living evolutionary example of what happened before the big bang occurred, when the big bang happened and what followed. I do work in the evolutionary development of...
Continue to the full article here.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Absolutely love this "Down to Earth" :) explanation. It mirrors how We/i know this already intuitively but gives me a vocabulary and a sense of selfacceptance that there might be more "stuff" We/i know already regardless of it at this moment in time having little support Where i stan with my surroundings.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)