Pictures of the Pleiadians (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here's a link to a new (to me) channeller of the Pleiadians. (I have heard someone on FB say that this lady is batshit crazy, but I think that commenter was just an egotist). She has all the hallmarks of a true channeller, and the practice of it seems to have made her happy. She can hardly contain the big smile on her face. I find it interesting that the other main channeller of the Pleiadians is also called Barbara (Marciniak). Perhaps there is a resonance to that name?

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Yep, apparently the video no longer exists. I am curious if its disappearance is a random event.

Anyway, I have a memory from another life in which I first came to the Pleiades. I remember asking a woman to let me examine her hand because it looked very different from mine (then). Maybe this picture of Pleia (Semjase's sister) shows why. The fingers are not straight but seem to form a oval.
My grandmother’s fingers did that!!!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
And perhaps the prevalence of using the hand chakra (energy centre) in interaction. The hand becomes the chalice or cup where the bountiful liquid/essence resides.
A creative and imaginative idea, but possibly intuitive also.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Clean

Just Arrived
Oct 6, 2018
Hi there :)
It's my manifesto to contact with someone workly and compassionate star-guys.

I've finished all what i want to finished in this incarnation, take all what i want, i'm happy, peacfull and have some superhuman skills (whoooooooaaaaaah :eek::D), enlightment and etc., etc. Ok there, it's very fun and.. fun :) And maybe beautiful, like the Life around us. Ok, i'm ready to work in major league, but, please, don't make the contact at night, otherwise i will scream like a little peach, within an hour or two, if i meet somebody in my room at night, who looks like an alien. Even beautiful aliens. There is no exceptions. I will scream, and maybe i will runaway to outside naked. I'm just a human, after all. I like sunlight and sunny days. Not midnights aliens. Who likes it? At 11:00-14:00 it could be fine.)

P.S. I have some tasty tea, but no many snacks for tea, you know, only fruits, vegetables.. If someone star-guys want to drink tea, before planning or work, they have to take something for tea ( i like dried pineapple, by the way ). Ok, you are welcome.) Will be nice to meet some pleiadians in my apptmnts.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Clean in absolute agreement with what you have written! I think I'd jump out of my skin if even the most beautiful, gentle Pleiadian appeared at my bedside O.o:D but maybe, on thinking about it, that's the point. I just love your post <3

Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When I was 18 years old I was living in an inner city townhouse, and a human did come by stealth into my room, and I woke up screaming, I jumped up screaming, I ran to the top of the stairs screaming, and the person bolted out of my house faster than you could say "Jack Robinson". Yes, screaming helped me out, there.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A few years ago, I walked into my bedroom carrying a basket full of laundry and saw a young man in a light blue uniform walking towards a window. He turned and we looked at each other for a moment before he vanished. All I could do was stand there with my mouth open.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
A few years ago, I walked into my bedroom carrying a basket full of laundry and saw a young man in a light blue uniform walking towards a window. He turned and we looked at each other for a moment before he vanished. All I could do was stand there with my mouth open.
Sounds like you are a starseed, Linda.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So I'm not the only one who sorts their dry laundry on their bed?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yep, apparently the video no longer exists. I am curious if its disappearance is a random event.

Anyway, I have a memory from another life in which I first came to the Pleiades. I remember asking a woman to let me examine her hand because it looked very different from mine (then). Maybe this picture of Pleia (Semjase's sister) shows why. The fingers are not straight but seem to form a oval.
nice threat, well taking in acount the form of the hand i have the impression there are 4 fingers

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Hi there :)
It's my manifesto to contact with someone workly and compassionate star-guys.

I've finished all what i want to finished in this incarnation, take all what i want, i'm happy, peacfull and have some superhuman skills (whoooooooaaaaaah :eek::D), enlightment and etc., etc. Ok there, it's very fun and.. fun :) And maybe beautiful, like the Life around us. Ok, i'm ready to work in major league, but, please, don't make the contact at night, otherwise i will scream like a little peach, within an hour or two, if i meet somebody in my room at night, who looks like an alien. Even beautiful aliens. There is no exceptions. I will scream, and maybe i will runaway to outside naked. I'm just a human, after all. I like sunlight and sunny days. Not midnights aliens. Who likes it? At 11:00-14:00 it could be fine.)

P.S. I have some tasty tea, but no many snacks for tea, you know, only fruits, vegetables.. If someone star-guys want to drink tea, before planning or work, they have to take something for tea ( i like dried pineapple, by the way ). Ok, you are welcome.) Will be nice to meet some pleiadians in my apptmnts.
that gives me a good thought why the night times, perhaps it s when we are the most receptif

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
According to a story, she is supposed to be one of the negatives. Anyway, her ethnic features may serve as a guide to what humans to expect in the future
Just my opinion from my research.

The blond lady with the gold eyes, according to Wes Penre, works for the Annunaki and genetically, is mostly Annunaki. Most Annunaki do not live in the 3rd frequency, so they need to add human genes to their own to make a body that survives better in the 3rd freq. The Annunaki want to use Earth as a resource, they are like a giant corporation who want to get and sell whatever they can from Earth regardless how it hurts humanity. There are some plant-based materials that sell for a high price on the galactic market. Earth (part of sector 9) is very close to a major trade lane. However some sources say that sector 9 is "remote" or "cut off" from the rest of space. It is, because the Annunaki want it that way so they can have the earth's resources to sell.

Some Annunaki have the ability to transfer THEIR souls into physical 3rd freq bodies using technology, but have a lot of trouble transferring HUMAN souls. Thus one of their research programs entails removing a human soul from a human body, discarding the soul, and moving themselves into the human body. Results have been mixed and mostly disappointing. This explains some of the disappearances of both children and adults.

The Annunaki are also probably behind the population reduction scheme and use the UN to do so. Because there are so many people on earth, they generate much pollution, and this effects the future of the earth's resources for the Annunaki. The Annunaki don't want to damage their future profit stream so the earth's population must be reduced to minimize pollution and maximize control. So the plan is to get all people dependent on gov't and the UN, then suddenly withdraw any support for people and hope a lot will die in the process thus ensuring future profits for the Annunaki. A big step in this plan is to enact socialized healthcare. Socialized healthcare will not work in the US due to the culture of corruption at all levels of gov't. It works in different countries because different countries have different cultures. Some Nordic countries are more about living healthy lives and working as a community and socialized medicine works better there, but the US has a culture of bad eating habits and bad health and what I call, "super independence".

The Annunaki are the ones who try to get us to recycle our souls using trickery and religion (they can't force us). They use religion to hide the true nature of the universe, and they use threats of hell and eternal damnation to control people. They have done this on many worlds before. That does not mean everything in the bible is wrong, there are some good things in there, but over the ages there have been subtle mis-translations of words from the original text to completely change the meaning of passages and whole books that are a threat to the Annunaki have been left out and ignored. Also, from the Annunaki point of view, it's best if each lie is hidden between 2 truths, it makes the lie more palatable.

Multiple Annunaki leaders are likely the "god" of the Old Testament and other cultures at the time, including the Sumerian culture and others. These Annunaki are likely the ones that warred with the blue-skinned "gods" of India long ago. The more accurate portions IMO are the New Testament which talks a lot about Jesus, forgiveness, and accepting others even though they are not perfect.

According to David Wilcock and his sources, the bad ETs have been run off of earth and humanity is now responsible for rounding up the bad humans.

I've recently had a theory that the armageddon story (the end of the world, also mirrored in the Mayan calendar) has 2 purposes:

1. To scare people to let big gov't and the deep state take control.
2. But it also describes the end of the corrupt world from the point of view of the deep state.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

The blond lady with the gold eyes, according to Wes Penre, works for the Annunaki and genetically, is mostly Annunaki. Most Annunaki do not live in the 3rd frequency, so they need to add human genes to their own to make a body that survives better in the 3rd freq. The Annunaki want to use Earth as a resource, they are like a giant corporation who want to get and sell whatever they can from Earth regardless how it hurts humanity. There are some plant-based materials that sell for a high price on the galactic market. Earth (part of sector 9) is very close to a major trade lane. However some sources say that sector 9 is "remote" or "cut off" from the rest of space. It is, because the Annunaki want it that way so they can have the earth's resources to sell.

The Annunaki are also probably behind the population reduction scheme and use the UN to do so. Because there are so many people on earth, they generate much pollution, and this effects the future of the earths resources for the Annunaki. The Annunaki don't want to damage their future profit stream so the earth's population must be reduced to minimize pollution. So the plan is to get all people dependent on gov't and the UN, then suddenly withdraw any support for people and hope a lot will die in the process thus ensuring future profits for the Annunaki. A big step in this plan is to enact socialized healthcare. Socialized healthcare will not work in the US due to the culture of corruption at all levels of gov't. It works in different countries because different countries have different cultures. Some Nordic countries are more about living healthy lives and working as a community, but the US has a culture of bad eating habits and bad health and what I call, "super independence".

Multiple Annunaki leaders are likely the "god" of the Old Testament and other cultures at the time, including the Sumerian culture and others. These Annunaki are likely the ones that warred with the blue-skinned "gods" of India long ago.

Therium seems to have the Annunaki summed up well, a,lot of what he is saying, I’ve been learning about over the years, it’s good to hear someone else coming up with the same points.

Reactions: therium

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
You forgot that they are masterbuilders and themselves divided on marduks role at creation of dna experiments

The traiding part is new to me thx

Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
You forgot that they are masterbuilders and themselves divided on marduks role at creation of dna experiments

The traiding part is new to me thx
Yeah, that bit is new to me also

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it was also known they used the peaceful naif inhabitants of earth at the etheric stage to farm a special gold that become impossible after earth solidifies too much, how far away in time this was i have no idea

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Some Annunaki have the ability to transfer THEIR souls into physical 3rd freq bodies using technology, but have a lot of trouble transferring HUMAN souls. Thus one of their research programs entails removing a human soul from a human body, discarding the soul, and moving themselves into the human body. Results have been mixed and mostly disappointing. This explains some of the disappearances of both children and adults.

The Annunaki are also probably behind the population reduction scheme and use the UN to do so. Because there are so many people on earth, they generate much pollution, and this effects the future of the earth's resources for the Annunaki. The Annunaki don't want to damage their future profit stream so the earth's population must be reduced to minimize pollution and maximize control. So the plan is to get all people dependent on gov't and the UN, then suddenly withdraw any support for people and hope a lot will die in the process thus ensuring future profits for the Annunaki. A big step in this plan is to enact socialized healthcare. Socialized healthcare will not work in the US due to the culture of corruption at all levels of gov't. It works in different countries because different countries have different cultures. Some Nordic countries are more about living healthy lives and working as a community and socialized medicine works better there, but the US has a culture of bad eating habits and bad health and what I call, "super independence".

The Annunaki are the ones who try to get us to recycle our souls using trickery and religion (they can't force us). They use religion to hide the true nature of the universe, and they use threats of hell and eternal damnation to control people. They have done this on many worlds before. That does not mean everything in the bible is wrong, there are some good things in there, but over the ages there have been subtle mis-translations of words from the original text to completely change the meaning of passages and whole books that are a threat to the Annunaki have been left out and ignored. Also, from the Annunaki point of view, it's best if each lie is hidden between 2 truths, it makes the lie more palatable.

Multiple Annunaki leaders are likely the "god" of the Old Testament and other cultures at the time, including the Sumerian culture and others. These Annunaki are likely the ones that warred with the blue-skinned "gods" of India long ago. The more accurate portions IMO are the New Testament which talks a lot about Jesus, forgiveness, and accepting others even though they are not perfect.

According to David Wilcock and his sources, the bad ETs have been run off of earth and humanity is now responsible for rounding up the bad humans.

I've recently had a theory that the armageddon story (the end of the world, also mirrored in the Mayan calendar) has 2 purposes:

1. To scare people to let big gov't and the deep state take control.
2. But it also describes the end of the corrupt world from the point of view of the deep state.
The Wes Penre Papers (WPP) are well worth a read (I printed out a complete copy of them and had them bound some years ago). Wes has done a sterling job of comparing the various human mythology/lore and finding out that many of the main characters are the same throughout. I also make this point in my recent thread, The Four Faces. The same archetypes are seen and recognised and spoken and written about in different ways throughout the ages of Man. Of course Karl Jung was onto a lot of this long ago, sharing with us what peeps out through the psyche.

Lapis

Just Arrived
Nov 29, 2018
A Lightworker's Mission by Denise Le Fay Pleiadian 300dpi.jpg

This is a portrait of a fifth dimensional male Pleiadian co-worker, teacher and friend I've known in this and an ancient (12,600 BC) Egyptian past life. I didn't draw it but carefully described every aspect of him to the artist, who was my sister, so it's as close to accurate as I could physically get.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I remember reading in the Ra chanellings that about 15% of aliens could walk down the street and be indistinguishable to (local) humans.
Yep, those would probably be the Lyrans or Pleiadians.

Blue skin Andromedans: Yes I've heard they have blue skin, just like paintings in India. One source I read says don't appear in 3rd frequency much but if they do they are now bald, but still with blue skin.

Elves: I wonder if the elves were a subgroup of the Lyrans or Pleiadians?

Do you wonder why the Pleiadians and Native American men have long hair? It's supposed to increase psychic abilities. Perhaps it connects them more to the spiritual realm. In WW2 the US Army did some tests with Native Americans, where they were trying to find good trackers. The best trackers, by far, were the ones with long hair.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Alain

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
if they do they are now bald, but still with blue skin.
As you can see in my pic my hair is long. I really don't know if it helps or not. However I see most "advanced races have no hair. I gotta wonder why. I kinda like the cave man look. O.o:D:-D:ROFL:

Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yep, those would probably be the Lyrans or Pleiadians.

Blue skin Andromedans: Yes I've heard they have blue skin, just like paintings in India. One source I read says don't appear in 3rd frequency much but if they do they are now bald, but still with blue skin.

Elves: I wonder if the elves were a subgroup of the Lyrans or Pleiadians?

Do you wonder why the Pleiadians and Native American men have long hair? It's supposed to increase psychic abilities. Perhaps it connects them more to the spiritual realm. In WW2 the US Army did some tests with Native Americans, where they were trying to find good trackers. The best trackers, by far, were the ones with long hair.
Perhaps i shall try then a new hairstyl :-D

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)