• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

Pictures of the Pleiadians

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
Here's a link to a new (to me) channeller of the Pleiadians. (I have heard someone on FB say that this lady is batshit crazy, but I think that commenter was just an egotist). She has all the hallmarks of a true channeller, and the practice of it seems to have made her happy. She can hardly contain the big smile on her face. I find it interesting that the other main channeller of the Pleiadians is also called Barbara (Marciniak). Perhaps there is a resonance to that name?

Anaeika

Boundless Creation
Staff member
Board Moderator
Yep, apparently the video no longer exists. I am curious if its disappearance is a random event.

Anyway, I have a memory from another life in which I first came to the Pleiades. I remember asking a woman to let me examine her hand because it looked very different from mine (then). Maybe this picture of Pleia (Semjase's sister) shows why. The fingers are not straight but seem to form a oval.
My grandmother’s fingers did that!!!

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
And perhaps the prevalence of using the hand chakra (energy centre) in interaction. The hand becomes the chalice or cup where the bountiful liquid/essence resides.
A creative and imaginative idea, but possibly intuitive also.

Hi there :)
It's my manifesto to contact with someone workly and compassionate star-guys.

I've finished all what i want to finished in this incarnation, take all what i want, i'm happy, peacfull and have some superhuman skills (whoooooooaaaaaah :eek::D), enlightment and etc., etc. Ok there, it's very fun and.. fun :) And maybe beautiful, like the Life around us. Ok, i'm ready to work in major league, but, please, don't make the contact at night, otherwise i will scream like a little peach, within an hour or two, if i meet somebody in my room at night, who looks like an alien. Even beautiful aliens. There is no exceptions. I will scream, and maybe i will runaway to outside naked. I'm just a human, after all. I like sunlight and sunny days. Not midnights aliens. Who likes it? At 11:00-14:00 it could be fine.)

P.S. I have some tasty tea, but no many snacks for tea, you know, only fruits, vegetables.. If someone star-guys want to drink tea, before planning or work, they have to take something for tea ( i like dried pineapple, by the way ). Ok, you are welcome.) Will be nice to meet some pleiadians in my apptmnts.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Clean in absolute agreement with what you have written! I think I'd jump out of my skin if even the most beautiful, gentle Pleiadian appeared at my bedside O.o:D but maybe, on thinking about it, that's the point. I just love your post <3

June

Boundless Creation
I wouldn’t mind jumping out of my skin with a beautiful, gentle Pleiadian, perhaps, HE, ;) lol, would take me to visit my Pleiadian home. Wellllll......a girl can dream.:))

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
When I was 18 years old I was living in an inner city townhouse, and a human did come by stealth into my room, and I woke up screaming, I jumped up screaming, I ran to the top of the stairs screaming, and the person bolted out of my house faster than you could say "Jack Robinson". Yes, screaming helped me out, there.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
A few years ago, I walked into my bedroom carrying a basket full of laundry and saw a young man in a light blue uniform walking towards a window. He turned and we looked at each other for a moment before he vanished. All I could do was stand there with my mouth open.

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
A few years ago, I walked into my bedroom carrying a basket full of laundry and saw a young man in a light blue uniform walking towards a window. He turned and we looked at each other for a moment before he vanished. All I could do was stand there with my mouth open.
Goose pimples.

Anaeika

Boundless Creation
Staff member
Board Moderator
Sounds like you are a starseed, Linda.

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
So I'm not the only one who sorts their dry laundry on their bed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)