Perfection in the Making: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, April 5 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Perfection in the Making: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, April 5
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: The star we discovered last week becomes the code for this week's endeavors. The latest project is another seed for perfection of the soul's journey. Loving wisdom opens the door for a new reality merger, as the carriers of wisdom have come full circle and are ready to share. Stay centered in the transformative power of the heart. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: Time now to enjoy the something new that's been put in your lap. You've already dived into the project, and by now you've come to see it as an extension of the soul's journey through the experiences of your life. All is coming into focus of...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have had a time of Pentacles and Cups in my past, when everything was bountiful, I was family-building, and building security of home and fortune. Of course a lot of that has been stripped away, in the polar nature of things. But now I am in my Saturn Return year (twice 29) and the message of the cards shouts out that that time again draws near - on a higher level of the spiral this time, for me.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This seems so promising... along with many other hints along the way:-D

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)