People who have died from COVID-19 vaccines (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
“It was an unexplained death, she wasn’t expected to pass away, she had been well. The police and ambulance came, they did all of what they do, and because it was unexplained we did want an autopsy and we have an interim one. It hasn’t been finalised because Medsafe are holding up the process, they won’t do their reports, the system is failing us . . .the coroner told us that she had multiple clots in her lungs and in her heart or something around her heart. We knew when we buried her that’s what it was, that there was clots and we immediately had been questioning her reaction since the vaccine anyway. I wholeheartedly believe the vaccine was responsible for my sister’s death.”

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Really sad about this. He was one of the really good ones in comedy. My first thought also was as he seemed so healthy and fit that it was the booster jab.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I saw the report of Anne Rice's death in the news media, and there was no mention of linking it to a recent vaccination. I have to come HERE for this type of information to be revealed. How many of her readers and fans will never know the real story?

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Laron, can you corroborate info about this death from articles within New Zealand? The article I saw it does not specify cause of death. I assume if it was from a car accident or some other kind of accident, they would have had no problem with reporting the cause of death.

1639787400580.png

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron, can you corroborate info about this death from articles within New Zealand? The article I saw it does not specify cause of death. I assume if it was from a car accident
I live in Richmond where he lived. I haven't seen anything on Telegram, which is the only social media I follow now. The NZ MSM isn't saying what the cause was. I ran a search in two NZ telegram groups I'm in and didn't see his name mentioned.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Anyone know the cause of Jean-Marc Vallee's death? (Dec 26, in his home outside Quebec, Canada). Famous Canadian Director. He was 58 years old.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Former 'Neighbours' star Miranda Fryer has died. The 34-year-old actress - who played Sky Mangel on the long-running Australian soap as a child - suddenly "died in her sleep" on January 6, her family said in a statement. Miranda is said to have suffered from "heart issues", but it's not known why she passed away.

Can anyone corroborate if this death was vaccine-related? 4 years ago, if a young person died in their sleep, you'd want to know the reason why! Not just brush it off with "Oh well, it happens. She was too good to be here" etc etc

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Steve Kirsch, an anti-vaxx advocate, is a man who puts his money where his mouth is. He is very credible, and worth keeping up with. I get emails when articles appear on his substack: Steve Kirsch's newsletter <[email protected]>

Foo Fighter's drummer Taylor Hawkins dead at 50: The inside story on what likely caused his death
The public evidence, as well as information from insiders, shows that the most likely cause of his death was vaccine-induced myocarditis. Drug use may have exacerbated the problem to some extent.

Steve Kirsch

Apr 2
Here is a summary of the evidence I’ve pieced together from both public and private sources (who knew him personally).

You can draw your own conclusions. The evidence is consistent with the primary cause being vaccine-induced myocarditis. It fits the facts like a glove. No other hypothesis I’m aware of can explain the evidence. His drug use, which as far as I have been able to determine was limited to smoking weed, played only a minor role.

(read the rest of the article on the Substack)

Subscribe
© 2022 Steve Kirsch Unsubscribe
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The main stream and sheep are slowly catching up to all this information we collected on this board.

Here's a few examples.

1662924393087.png
Post here.

1662924399693.png
Post here.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Finally... the US military passes Dr. Jill Biden (psychologist) on the podium to announce the coming cancer wave.

Lots of aggressive cancers on the way, immediate Stage 3/4 out of the blue.

And they are trying to attribute it to......... no diagnoses over 2 years. Funny.... and Sad.

For those of you who had vaccines, the general rule of thumb for immune system deterioration is:
1st course (includes 2-shot Pfizer, Moderna): 25-35%
Booster shots: 25%

So basically, if you think of it as a video game health meter, then you will understand what your risks are.

ex. Super healthy no issues: 100%. 1 booster, 100-35-25 = 40% (still repairable if you boost vitamin C and antioxidants)
People with bad health issues: 60% 1 booster, 60-35-25 = 0% (immune system is gone, elevated cancer risk depending on lifestyle, genetics)

This is why you have a huge range of diagnoses: some people get issues after 1 shot, others get cancer after 3-4 shots, and a whole lot in between.

BTW - the interesting thing is based on all the public health data across the world, the covid19 death toll counts are the lowest for those who took 1 course (i.e., 1 shot/2 Pfizer-Moderna). The highest is now the fullest vaccinated (2+ boosters).

• Informative
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)