People who have died from COVID-19 vaccines (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A warning about this one below which I will put in a spoiler because of the graphic content. It's a photo taken from a video autopsy of a brain that's been cut in half from a vaccinated person who developed thromboses of the brain.

It's quite disturbing but people need to be aware of what the vaccine can do to you.

Telegram video link is supplied underneath.

Click on "Spoiler Here" to reveal it.

Video link here.
Note: When I clicked on Quote Reply I got the full deal!!
Unfortunately eating lunch at the time.

I do think it is very important that you post anything and everything to do with this whole genocide, and thank you for it.
On the other hand, I do think we are rapidly reaching a point where individuals will be making choices about what they consume visually (or what they play or listen to) in the near future, because of the amount of graphic information yet to be spilled.

Only last weekend, on another website I accidently clicked on Frazzledrip (thinking, interesting name....) only to wish I had never had that impulse. As light beings with inbuit headlamps seriously lighting up the landscape as we move ahead, we need to feel inwardly how much information is too much information. Some, yes, of course, as we may be called on to speak about certain things to people with questions.

But I move warily in these days - one click at a time.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
On the other hand,
I'm finding that some people you just can't reach, so they may require a certain amount of information that touches them in a different way, and perhaps then they may take notice, like the above post of mine.

Today I did a post on my Facebook wall which I knew would bring in the trolls and pro vaxers, and it did. Instead of hiding, blocking and deleting their abuse, I decided to respond with facts I've collected on the forum here, including this thread. But people still ignore the facts and continue on without even looking at them.

I just have to accept I can't save everyone.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's just a list of links so I'm copying and pasting it all in here:

17,503 Dead, 1.7 Million Injured (50% Serious) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots
https://www.globalresearch.ca/17503-dead-1-7-million-injured-50-serious-reported-european-union-database-adverse-drug-reactions-covid-19-shots/5749719

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines. Analysis of “Adverse Event Outcomes”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/fda-slide-16-table-2-everything-being-reported-vaers/5749714

So-called “Fact Checkers” are disinformation organizations set up by the interest groups they are hired to protect such as Big Pharma
NEVER BELIEVE A FACT CHECKER

https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-pfizer-vp-answers-reuters-fact-checker-pack-lies/5749677

THE COVID “VACCINE” CONTINUES TO KILL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

https://www.globalresearch.ca/mom-45-got-job-johns-hopkins-hospital-dies-after-reaction-work-mandated-covid-vaccine/5749702

Report: 13-year-old dies in sleep after getting COVID-19 vaccine; CDC investigating

https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/13-year-old-dies-in-sleep-after-getting-covid-19-vaccine-cdc-investigating/

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Terri

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 12, 2021
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Side note: If anyone you know gets the jab and starts experiencing negative affects, DO NOT give Tylenol or any form of acetaminophen. This depletes glutathione and allows the cytokine storm. I see this constantly in reports of people getting Covid or getting the shots - they take Tylenol and take a dive.

• Winner
Reactions: Snowmelt

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Side note: If anyone you know gets the jab and starts experiencing negative affects, DO NOT give Tylenol or any form of acetaminophen. This depletes glutathione and allows the cytokine storm. I see this constantly in reports of people getting Covid or getting the shots - they take Tylenol and take a dive.
This is new for me. In the first wave ibuprofen was mentioned having a bad response and paracetamol had less issues.

In my opinion it is best not to take fever suppressants as long as your fever is not way up there or just before sleeping to get a good night's sleep. With our children we noticed they got over sicknesses in half the time without the nurofen, perdolan,...

• Informative
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Highly likely another vaccine victim. "There is no official explanation for the cause of his death but it appears to have been a heart attack. Everyone present tried as hard as they could to keep him alive. Our hearts are broken and we grieve for his family who are so devastated by this shocking tragedy."

1627852449649.png

• New to me!
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
1628712598305.png

And if the system tracking deaths here in NZ is like the rest globally, only 1-10% are registered. So if that's 5%, that would make the deaths in NZ to be about 1,600 from the COVID vaccines, yet only 26 people in NZ have actually died from COVID (if those numbers are correct ... considering the PCR test can't tell between the flu and COVID).

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
  • Thank you!
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Meanwhile in Sydney, Australia...

2 Kids DEAD After 24,000 Children Herded Into Stadium for JAB
"Stew Peters spoke with an Australian ex-military official who confirmed that AT LEAST two children are dead after being inoculated in a mass of 24,000 kids that were ushered into a sports arena to take the jab in the absence of any adults. "
https://themadtruther.com/2021/08/18/2-kids-dead-after-24000-children-herded-into-stadium-for-jab/

There's going to be a lot more than just 2 deaths from that event, sadly.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Meanwhile in Sydney, Australia...

2 Kids DEAD After 24,000 Children Herded Into Stadium for JAB
"Stew Peters spoke with an Australian ex-military official who confirmed that AT LEAST two children are dead after being inoculated in a mass of 24,000 kids that were ushered into a sports arena to take the jab in the absence of any adults. "
https://themadtruther.com/2021/08/18/2-kids-dead-after-24000-children-herded-into-stadium-for-jab/

There's going to be a lot more than just 2 deaths from that event, sadly.
I've also read this now on Natural News but I still cannot believe this. Is there any credible footage now that this took/takes place? I mean it is a big event and many should have their smartphones to film it if it is not even partly televised?

This would be insane if true.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reports about it are all over the internet. It was announced by the Government. My family here are pretty upset about it.

NSW Health Minister, Brad Hazzard, was one of the people to announce it. No parental consent is required.

Do a search on go duck go.

I've now seen two videos in relation to it on Telegram but I go through a lot of material and it takes a lot of time to find these things.

Here's some more info about the situation over there:

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Over 32,000 People Dead in Brazil Following COVID-19 Vaccines According to Official Media Report - Mark Taliano
"A Health Impact News reader from Brazil has alerted us to official media reports stating that during a 5-month period, over 32,000 people in Brazil have died following a COVID-19 injection.

Currently in Brazil, the following vaccines are authorized for use: AstraZeneca/Oxford, Pfizer/BioNTech, Coronavac (also called Sinovac), J&J/Janssen, and Butanvac.

The report was published on uol.com.br, which reportedly has about the same number of pageviews as CNN.com, according to data from SimilarWeb. It is so big, that ICANN has given its own domain: .uol."

https://www.marktaliano.net/over-32000-people-dead-in-brazil-following-covid-19-vaccines-according-to-official-media-report/

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Chatswood, Sydney: It's believed a young man from the Sydney college died shortly after pfizer jab.

photo_2021-08-23_18-22-19.jpg

photo_2021-08-23_18-32-41.jpg

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
NSW Health switches to recording patients as dying 'with' Covid instead of 'from' after finally acknowledging many of Australia's 993 casualties died from something else or had even recovered from the virus

"NSW Health has switched to recording patients as dying 'WITH' instead of 'FROM' Covid as it acknowledges not all of the country's 933 deaths were directly linked to the deadly virus.

Dr Jeremy McAnulty made the admission during Sunday's Covid briefing as the state recorded 1,218 new cases of coronavirus.
Six people died with Covid-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm on Saturday bringing the total death toll of this outbreak to 89 death since June 16.
Dr McAnulty said the change in language was because it was 'VERY DIFFICULT TO KNOW ' whether someone with Covid died from the virus, or another health complication.

Dr Jeremy McAnulty (pictured) from NSW Health announced the department would switch from recording patients as dying 'with' instead of 'from' Covid-19
'We know when elderly people die, they can have a range of comorbidities, and also, being old increases your risk of death,' he said.

'Covid may often play a role in the death, but it may not. Sometimes, SOME OF OUR CASES WHO HAVE SADLY DIED APPEAR TO HAVE RECOVERED FROM COVID AND THEN THEY HAVE DIED OF SOMETHING ELSE".

'We report people who have died "with" Covid, unless there is a very clear alternative.'

He added that it was difficult for doctors who were looking after patients to know exactly how much the virus contributed to their death.
The symbolic change in language comes as NSW Health begins to acknowledge the country's 933 COVID DEATHS WERE NOT ALL A DIRECT RESULT OF THE DEADLY VIRUS.

As explained by Dr McAnulty, some of the deaths previously reported as 'from Covid' were actually the consequence of another health condition or the victim HAD FULLY RECOVERED FROM THE VIRUS BEFORE THEIR DEATH."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9937169/Coronavirus-Australia-NSW-Health-switches-recording-deaths-instead-Covid.html

• Jaw Dropping Post

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I don't remember what it was so I can't replace it!
It was an ICU nurse in Florida talking to a camera as she walked the street with a protest sign. She was saying all her ICU pts were vaxed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)