New Moderator: Henda — Astral Projection & Dreams (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Henda is now the moderator of this board, Astral Projection & Dreams. My friend Henda lives in France and is a reconnective energy healer, intuitive, researcher of French linguistics, and holds a PhD in Language Sciences—she speaks Tunisian, French Arabic, English and Italian. Henda has written a few articles for the front page of transients, such as her travels in parallel worlds, (part 1 here, and part 2 here) and another article on astral projection here. Together we also explored her soul essence through a QHHT I conducted — Life as an Eagle, Earth Dragons, Multi-dimensional Trees, An ET Abduction & More | A QHHT Session by Laron.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda is now the moderator of this board, Astral Projection & Dreams. My friend Henda lives in France and is a reconnective energy healer, intuitive, researcher of French linguistics, and holds a PhD in Language Sciences—she speaks Tunisian, French Arabic, English and Italian. Henda has written a few articles for the front page of transients, such as her travels in parallel worlds, (part 1 here, and part 2 here) and another article on astral projection here. Together we also explored her soul essence through a QHHT I conducted — Life as an Eagle, Earth Dragons, Multi-dimensional Trees, An ET Abduction & More | A QHHT Session by Laron.
A new article is on the way. I am trying to gather my notes..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)