New Earth showed up in my dream (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had this dream this morning, between 6:00am and 7:00am. I think this is the first dream I remember with aspects of New Earth in it.

As usual, I was on my own. I came to a large, expansive river, which had a wide calm river mouth emptying into the ocean. There was a lot of greenery in the forested slopes nearby. My method of transport was astral flying. It was as if all the usual buildings and man-made erections were wiped away, and it was a new start. Nature held full sway. There was a small clan of humanity that lived here, as evidenced by a large mechanical bridge that had been built across the widest part of the river, connecting shores. I didn’t need to use the bridge to cross, as I could fly. In the running commentary that I often hear in my dreams (as I tell myself the story) I heard that the men had been successful in building the bridge to cross the river, which otherwise would have cleaved their communities in two, with no possibility of travel or communication. I felt that I was somewhere in the Balkans, although there was no visual evidence to that. It was just that this wide river existed there.

I decided to sweep out over the watery expanse, and was enjoying my interaction by swooping down low and marveling at the clear waters, and the “aliveness” of the river itself. I felt perfectly attuned with this river environment. I came around the point, and into the estuary, which opened out to the ocean. I saw a lone silver/gray, double-storey house with white window shutters (that appeared all closed up, and the house appeared unlived in). It had the best position on the promontory, and it appeared that the original inhabitants had built it there for the scenic beauty of the spot, being able to see both river and ocean. The house was not in bad repair, just seemingly unused at this time. I continued on past this evidence of historic life, and actually had a dip in the cool, fresh river waters. As I glanced back towards the ocean, I could see two waves coming in, with significant curls as they advanced. However, the waves were not too over-sized, and did not engender any fear. I just observed them as they progressed onwards.

Next thing I was back in the forest at the river’s edge and was talking to one of the native humans that lived there. I was trying to express to him the alive nature of the river, how it pulsed and ran its course like the life-blood of the scene around us. For me, it was viscerally alive, and I could see the entire serpentine length of the river as if it were alive reaching its journey’s end at the river mouth. It was vibrant, and had majesty and purpose. The man responded to me “Are you even from this planet?”

At that point, I woke up.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Since I started posting dreams at RT, I have learned (mainly from Lorna Wilson) that everything related in the dream is of a personal nature to the dreamer. Therefore, I think if there is any message in it, it would relate back to me, possibly about the empty house, just waiting to be once again lived in and enlivened, or it just could be to do with the fresh, new possibilities that open up, just by being "alive". The fact that I dreamed that others see me as alien to this world, is telling.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Hailstones: Thank you for confirming what I have seen as well. A few years ago, during a meditation, I was taken to New Earth for the first time. At the time it was pure nature (Narnia is a good visual example), and I "created" a glass house on a rolling hill next to a sandy beach, overlooking a clear blue ocean (all with a slight purple tint).

Since then, I have seen more and more inhabitants there, civilizations created, and visited the glass house often.

Oh, and it is humongous.... almost 10000x bigger than our Earth. Everything is bigger, brighter, higher, more vibrant, colorful....
Mountains can stretch for miles upwards......

I flew around as well....

So yes, that house is yours. :D

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As usual, synchronicity abounds. I am posting a short video (16.57 mins) from Neo Glimmer, who has his own vision and narration about the coming Event and the manifestation of New Earth. I don't pretend to fully understand everything he says, as he has references to 144,000 or 144 which I don't buy into, although I do understand some people see those numbers as part of their synchronicity experience.

What does match up is that my intense dream did appear to me on the morning of Thursday 24th May, and the bridge in the dream crossing from shore to shore was an important part of the dream. The bridge in the dream looked man-made, and I saw some kind of movement on it, mechanised, but I only observed it from a distance. The distance of the crossing was vast - it was not a narrow river. The bridge looked similar to this kind of construction:

thDP70N303.jpguntitled.png

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)