Music Part Two (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
Germany
astral-blog.weebly.com
Before discovering them I did not even know that sth like Folkjazz existed (so early).

1972:

1968:

1970/71:

:cool:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Been a while since I posted here. Led Zep, a little different with john paul Jones in action...

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
Germany
astral-blog.weebly.com
I actually thought that Pucksterguy as our forum classic rock guitar(solo) fan would post this. Anyway, so it is my duty now.

In memory of Eddie Van Halen who passed a way a week or so ago.

The solo:

My personal favourite song of them:

Their VERY classic tune, not to be missed on any 80ies party:

Two more great hits they had (one with the other singer):

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I have my mind on many things now my friend, Sinera ty for the post. What an amazing trail blazer Eddie is indeed. I'm getting to the age when all my idols are passing. Where did the time go? TG for rock and roll heaven. I'll be heading there when I'm done here.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
Germany
astral-blog.weebly.com
What is going on in Japan with all the young ladies and girls playing the drums like pros at/since early ages? This is almost like from another planet, seriously.

And today I just found another one in a YT sidebar as suggestion (the highly energetic Yunna) and was happy to have clicked on it. You might know I was a drummer and on occasion watch all kinds of drum (solo or playthru-performance) videos (men and women of course) but I could never even do half of what these young japanese ladies can do at such young age.

Something going on on that 'remote' island for sure, so many prodigies combing their already incredible talent with impossible iron discipline. Samurai Percussionists - 'Drumurais', LOL? Amazing. Yeah, I posted already Senri videos before here, as I am quite impressed by her, but not the other 3 methinks, so again here's two examples each for all 4 of the best from this country.

Bear with me as I'm getting carried away, but it is so much fun for me. When I was younger and still active we did not have young girls do that. It was a 100% men thing. I like this kind of feminism for sure.

I chose mainly song play-throughs because I suspect that many of you don't watch mere drum solo vids. Hope you also Enjoy like I do! No matter which music they play here (jazz, rock, metal) these girls rock!

Kanade:

Senri:

Yunna:

Yoyoka:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
Germany
astral-blog.weebly.com
And now... (to quote Monty Python) for something completely different ...

Quote from a YT comment under this video:

"Klaus isn't dead. He just went back to his planet."

I concur.

Just like his friend and fan David Bowie. Maybe they even came from the same planet?
O.O :cool:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)