Memes on Consciousness, Health & Spirit (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016

American Indian Heritage of Warriors ·
The 7th voice;
I have seen your world, and I have lived in it, but I choose not to be part of it.
I am part of the Earth. I come from it, and I will return to it.
The Earth has given me birth, as a mother would, so I call her my mother. And her ancient this makes her the grandmother of all mothers.
I see you as a human being, one of Creator's own children. But you see me as a threat, something that should be destroyed.
I have prayed to the Great Spirit, good things for you. But you seem to only wish bad things for me...
And yet, here I stand!
My world is filled with happiness, and I have found that I do not have to fight. But you try to take this from me.
Your world seems to only know misery, and you continue to do battle. You think you have won some war...
And yet, here I stand!
My Creator has placed two roads before me. One is peaceful, loving, and happy.
The other is destructive, hateful, and miserable. I have chosen the peaceful path, and I am happy because of it.
But you seem to have chosen the other path. the one that makes you want to destroy the good things in your life, the one that makes you miserable.
I do not wish to take anything from you. This is the way you have chosen. but you want to take everything from me...
And yet, here I stand!
I have offered my hand in sincerity, but you return your hand without it.
I have offered to listen to you in your sorrow, but you don't seem to care about mine.
I have placed myself in front of you when you had something to say, but you have only ran away and talk to others about me, saying things that are not true.
You have put a lot of effort into trying to hurt me...
And yet, here I stand!
You try to steal my peace, but you have only made me happier.
You have tried to hurt me deeply, but you have only made me heal.
You have tried to destroy me in your world, but I have never been part of it.
You have tried to do battle with me, but you have only been fighting yourself.
You have tried to take everything from me, but I have nothing you can handle.
You have tried to knock me down...
And yet, here I stand!
A victim, I am not!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A friend of mine who works with autistic people has had that exact comment from several of her clients independently saying the same things; along the lines of (imagine this being said in a very chipper, upbeat, "yippee" kind of voice) "The rest of the world is acting as neurotic as I am!"

That particular person was someone who, I am told, just a few months ago, was planning to jump in front of a car as life didn't seem worth living and who, with a little bit of health and counseling now has a job, a girlfriend and a voice that is more upbeat than most folks I know.

Life really can be amazing! And things are not always what they seem; at all. Good to remember that at those not-so-fun moments.

• Insightful Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Here is one of my favorite memes to have come out recently.
I feel like the duck to the extent that, by the time the last pic was read to me, I was quoting the duck before it was read.
Seriously, when were we not living in strange times?

1586199657647.png

Credit to Michael Leunig who is new to me and a pleasure to have found.
His site says I can reproduce a piece of his work, as long as it's credited, if it is in a nonprofit, community setting which exactly fits this forum. It's also a shout-out to the work of a philosopher artist whom I am very happy to have been introduced to and whose work I suspect many others here will enjoy :-D

https://www.leunig.com.au
Go, ducks!

Last edited:
  • Fine Post! (RT Award)
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Who is the writer? Ralph Smart?
The beginning is from a blog entry by HAKKI ÖCA:
https://www.dailysabah.com/opinion/columns/suddenly-the-world-is-out-of-magic

""You are not necessary. The air, earth, water and sky without you are fine. When you come back, remember that you are my guests." comes from:
https://apagraph.com/quote/9512

Parts of it are from multiple sources. That person above (Ralph Smart) probably put it all together but it doesn't seem to be original, just a collection of existing things.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Anyone else notice this?

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 8.18.14 PM.png

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
217135-widescreen-holographic-wallpaper-1920x1080-for-samsung-galaxy.jpg

Is it cryptic to wonder if you mixed red and blue together, what you would come up with, and what direction it might take off in?
(My only political thought for the week).

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)