Mayan Astrology Readings — Find Your Dreamspell Galactic Signature (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that this thread compliments another one we have up, The Keirsey Temperament Sorter — Share your Personality Results. In terms of self-development, and healing while on the path, getting to understand yourself through systems like these are very, very beneficial.

Back in July, 2002, Tracey started the site www.lightcenterlove.com where she offers free Mayan based Astrology profile readings, but also a few other things including some great info. These readings are actually excerpts from the book, The Mayan Oracle: Return Path to the Stars, by Ariel Spilsbury & Michael Bryner. The book also comes with an oracle type of card system (like tarot).

Description of the book: "While other divination systems deal with the awareness of our Earth selves, this oracle offers us a galactic perspective. The Mayan symbols are a "language of light" that represents a bridge between physical and spiritual realities, intended to transform our human experience into an experience of the infinite."

mayan map.png
Map showing the extent of the Maya civilization (red), compared to all other Mesoamerica cultures (black). Within Central America and southern North America (Mexico). This map also shows the cities and cultural mainsteads of the Maya, who did not have an empire but rather a group of loosely associated city-states. Source: Wikipedia (CC BY-SA 3.0)

To find your reading, you need to use a calculator/form. It first shows your Galactic Signature, which is a Mayan term, sitting beneath a Wavespell group. The Galactic Signature is the personality profile that explains who you are, who you are becoming and what your purpose is.

"Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."
— Carl Jung

"In knowing ourselves to be unique, we possess the capacity for becoming conscious of the infinite. But only then!"
— Carl Jung

"The only journey is the one within."
— Rainer Maria Rilke​

These quotes above are ones chosen by Tracey and sit on her site, which goes to show her desire to help others.

As with all personality profiles, whether psychologically or astrologically based, they are never perfect, as there are so many factors at play, but they should have a high number of aspects that match and resonate with you as you read through them (high as in more than half of what is said).

In this Mayan Astrology reading, only the birth date is used, but with astrology you can have a much more accurate reading if an astrologer has your birth time and place of birth, plus if they actually do a manual chart, not a software driven chart. A manual chart takes them many hours to write up, so with proof reading and calculations, that can mean two to three days work, and roughly 15 hours for a 20+ page reading. Therefore you have to think of the time they spend, based on the fee they charge. Many astrologers can’t charge what they are really worth, as people wouldn’t be able to afford such a fee.

Find Your Mayan Astrology Galactic Signature

To find out your Galactic Signature, click here, and then to the left down the screen a bit, select the Month, Day and Year. There are some options here you can play around with, such as selecting the center page button, controls on top, unselecting the default options, etc. After entering the info and selecting the options, you hit ‘Reading’.

When first hitting the Reading button, it can be difficult to understand the output on the page that loads. The results will be displayed with an image behind them that can make it rather hard to read on this site as well. I will go through my reading to help you understand yours.

As an example, for my reading I get the following results:

White Planetary Wizard

Blue Western Castle of Burning
Earth family- Gateway Clan- Truth
Galactic Activation Portal
I perfect in order to enchant
Producing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal enter me

Kin 114
Harmonic 29:
Crystal Output
Express intelligence of cooperation - Loom of 13 Moons Gap Kin

The important thing out of those results, is the title, ‘White Planetary Wizard’. Take note of your title and then head on over to this page here, http://www.lightcenterlove.com/free-mayan-astrology-readings/, and either do a text search (use the find function in the browser and search for your title) or manually scroll down the page and find it, then touch/click on it to find your reading. In my case, the URL I found for ‘White Planetary Wizard’ is this one, http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/white_plan_wizard.html.

Do also take note of what is said under the title, as these keywords further help to summarize you. Mine started with ‘I perfect in order to enchant.’ For me, this makes a lot of sense as I actually do this, I do my best to find the most efficient ways of what’s important to me, not to enchant, but I’m aware that to make a difference I need to do things in a certain way to reach others (so I can help them), so this is definitely a way of enchanting.

The Wavespell

I’ve used this site before over the years, yet I have never looked at the Wavespell. It’s time!

In addition to your reading, there is the Wavespell. Go here, http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Mayan_20_Wavespells.html, and again search for your title. For me, I searched for “White Planetary Wizard.” I find my group, which has an image above it that I can’t really explain well, but it’s this one below.

red seperent.jpg

This is the Red Serpent Wavespell. When I click on that image, I am taken here, http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Wave_Red_Serpent.html.

But before you read your own, you should check out this page here, http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Mayan_Dreamspell_Astrology.html, which explains what the Wavespell is and how to use it.

A few points about the Wavespell:

· The Wavespell occurs once every 260 days.
· It’s a great time to set intentions on this day.
· It indicates your main theme for the 260 after that.
· Through recording dreams during a 13 day period after it starts, you can gain a lot of helpful insight.
· On each of those 13 days, you read the question and answer on the Wavespell page and work with what comes up.
· You can work out the next Wavespell period by adding onto the listed ‘Previous Wavespells’ at the top of the Wavespell page. (I know, a bit tedious but it’s the only way)

Well, I hope you enjoy your Mayan Astrology reading and feel free to share your results so we can read all about you!

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Very happy with my reading on the Light Center Love site. What follows below is just the signature. The readings are elaborate and illuminating. These kinds of systems are devised ways of seeing into structures that exist and have helped create the personal hologram. As I read through the information, I could imagine my HS planning this all out for the experience of this incarnation with the key pointers and directions which unfold at trigger moments, or just as flower petals unfold at the touch of the sun.

White Cosmic Wind
Yellow Southern Castle of Giving
Earth family-Core Clan-Fire

I endure in order to communicate
Transcending breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of death

Kin 182
Harmonic 46: Lunar Input

Inform flowering of challenge

White Cosmic Wind.gif The pictograph for White Cosmic Wind

white_wind_3_8_13.gif In the reading, I had yellow, white, blue and red elements as depicted in these pictographs.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Here is mine:

White Magnetic Wind
Green Central Castle of Enchantment
Earth family- Core Clan- Fire
Galactic Activation Portal
I unify in order to communicate
Attracting breath
With the Magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled

Kin 222
Harmonic 56: Electric Input Inform flowering of service - Loom of 13 Moons Gap Kin Magnetic Gate

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Interesting.....
Not to mention double white wizard power?!? :cool:

White Magnetic Wizard

Red Eastern Castle of Turning
Earth family- Gateway Clan- Truth
I unify in order to enchant
Attracting receptivity

Kin 14
Harmonic 4:
Electric Output express intelligence of service Magnetic Gate

The key one for me is Tone, I am both connected to Self and Source. Supports my QHHT session's journey!

Your Tone is Tone 1 - Unity

Unconditional love, the one heart, indivisible essence, core vibration, new beginnings, chalice of the infinite, All That Is.

One is the ray of unity with self and Source. Call forth the resonance of your true vibration. Feel the pulse of this ecstatic frequency of the One. You are being offered profound awakenings and the exquisite radiance of unconditional love. This is a time of new beginnings in your life. Be active in your individual expression, committed to the growth of your Essence Self.

You contain the paradox of the "separate" self and unity with the One. You are simultaneously the primal point of beginning and the crowing culmination. You are the initiator. You are the one who opens the way. You may feel alone or separated from Source. If so, stand in the unity of your Essence Self and focus on the reality of the one heart. You are the wisdom you seek!

I feel like Neo now. O.o:D:ROFL::))

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Part of my reading for White Magnetic Wind included the importance of integrating light & dark polar opposites. After pondering that this morning, this:

485400AD-FDC1-46A4-9BD4-C0DA825C638F.jpeg

(Picture of home-made cashew milk & green smoothie opposite to a decandently candied ginger bread house represents duality. Oh, the irony! Hehe)

Another gift offered through White Wind is the integration of polarities within you. Polarity is the loom on which reality is strung, the magnetic dance of universal forces playing in grand cooperation. But polarity is also an important alchemical process used in the transmutation of form and matter. —Light Center Love

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/white-mag-wind.html

Hmm...So what this is REALLY saying is to eat that ginger bread house! Hehe

:gig

Just a bit of humour to brighten up your day!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Considering there are four colors, Red, White, Blue and Yellow, it's interesting all of us so far have white.

I endure in order to communicate
Transcending breath
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of death
I unify in order to enchant
Attracting receptivity
I perfect in order to enchant
Producing receptivity
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of spirit
Attracting breath
I love these.

White Magnetic Wizard
Nice to see another Wizard!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I did not realize that I born under a full moon.

Continuing along with the white theme.....

White Rhythmic WorldBridger
Red Eastern Castle of Turning
Earth family- Cardinal Clan- Blood
I organize in order to equalize
Balancing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the rhythmic tone of equality

Kin 6
Harmonic 2: Galactic Store Remember elegance of integrity

The colour for White World-Bridger is forest green. You, like the symbol of the evergreen tree, are alive and green amidst the process of apparent death and trans formation of winter. Green creates a feeling of balance and restful calm. It is restorative and healing, grounding, and centering. If you wish to access the power of White World-Bridger, visualize forest green.

I live among cedar and live oak trees, which always are green.

As you open to self-remembrance, you become a beacon and receiver for cosmic consciousness.

The idea of beacon or antennae is a big part of my life.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016

Yellow Resonant Seed
Earth family- Gateway Clan- Fire
I channel in order to target
Inspiring awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of intelligenc
Kin 124
Harmonic 31: Resonant Input Inform flowering of attunement

Moon Phase
Kin 124
Dreamspell
Prayer

Waxing
Fri Mar 8, 1957
Dreamspell Mayan Tzolkin Haab

Resonant
Seed

Ak'b'al

K'ayab

Long Count 12.17.3.7.3
13 Moon Calendar moon:9 day:2
Enter Gregorian Date using numbers:
Month
Day
Year 10000 to -10000

all dreamspell long count haab & tzolkin
wheels center page background image controls on top
Choose date and options above, then click "Reading" button.

Free Dreamspell Day Planner Dec 21 2012 Galactic Alignment Info download Oracle Page by a Magnetic Worldbridger Fdn.LoT Long Count Tulum History of the Solar System Bookmark link for this date: kin 124 - Mar 8, 1957

Jose Argüelles playing flute.
Dedicated to Lloydine (Bolon IK).
Recorded by Starroot on White Solar Wind.
Download free, right click to save.
Jose's spirit and teachings go on

Dreamspell Tzolkin 260 Day Calendar- Same as the daily kin above and the 4 color Dreamspell wheel but from a different perspective. The Dreamspell starts at the upper left corner and counts from 1 to 260, it proceeds down the column until the column ends, then continues at the top of the next column. Kin number ranges at the top. This date in: Blue Western Castle of Burning.
KEY:Magnetic Gate Polar Kin bold:Loom of 13 Moons (Gap Kin)
Daily Seals

History of the Solar System from The "Mayan Factor"
Our solar system's orbit through the Milky Way takes the Earth through cyclical ages. The ages or baktuns are arranged in the image, a new golden age is forecast in the time of the now beginning Aquarian age.

Mayan Tzolkin Calendar
Mar 8, 1957 is Mayan Tzolkin 11, Ak'b'al

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
Here is mine:-

Red Crystal Dragon

Earth family- Cardinal Clan- Fire
I dedicate in order to nurture
Universalizing being
I seal the input of birth
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of space

Kin 181
Harmonic 46: Lunar Input Inform flowering of challenge

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Anaeika
(HM: I endure in order to communicate)
(Kevin: I unify in order to enchant)
Attracting breath
(HM: Transcending breath)
(Kevin: Attracting receptivity)
(HM: I seal the input of spirit)
(Kevin and Laron: I seal the output of timelessness)
(HM: With the cosmic tone of presence)
(Kevin: With the magnetic tone of purpose)
(HM: I am guided by the power of death)
(Kevin: I am guided by my own power doubled)
(Laron: I am guided by the power of spirit)
(Laron: I am a galactic activation portal enter me)
Anaeika's Harmonic: Inform flowering of service
(HM: Inform flowering of challenge)
(Kevin: Express Intelligence of service)
(Laron: Express Intelligence of co-operation)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here is mine:-

Red Crystal Dragon

Earth family- Cardinal Clan- Fire
I dedicate in order to nurture
Universalizing being
I seal the input of birth
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of space

Kin 181
Harmonic 46: Lunar Input Inform flowering of challenge

I walk the path of informing the flowering of challenge, soul sister! It has tiny buds too many to count, that rise above the challenge and flower openly.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Interesting! Here's mine:

Yellow Electric Sun
Earth family- Polar Clan- Fire
I activate in order to enlighten
Bonding life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a polar kin I establish the yellow galactic spectrum

Kin 120
Harmonic 30: Electric Matrix Self-regulate universal fire of service I am a polar kin I establish the yellow galactic spectrum

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016

Yellow Electric Sun
Bonding life

Kin 120
Harmonic 30:
Electric Matrix Self-regulate universal fire of service I am a polar kin I establish the yellow galactic spectrum
You’re the second yellow, Stargazer. After getting to know you these past few years, I must say, your reading is very YOU—accurate. You’ve been in service to others and you continue to flower your positivity and love.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Yellow Electric Sun
Bonding life

Kin 120
Harmonic 30:
Electric Matrix Self-regulate universal fire of service I am a polar kin I establish the yellow galactic spectrum
SG, this is quite the sash of royalty - "a polar kin"; and "establishing the yellow galactic spectrum".

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm pretty sure Kin is the shortened version of the Mayan word Tzolk'in (calendar) which is the passage of time or cycle of time, i.e. 260 days. If you used your birthday to find out your galactic signature (as described above) then the relevant Kin number and description is where it falls within that calendar system, or way of counting passage of time. Of course, when I see polar, I think duality, or polar opposites. It could also mean bears! Without poles, the rest of the grid structure could not fall into place. There could be no longitudes, for instance.

So being a polar kin is a pretty important placement of structure, one where the universal heart beat is felt within time and space. (Don't ask me where that came from - it was poetic).

Of course, yellow is one of the primary colours. Therefore, establishing something primary within the galactic spectrum is pretty awe-inspiring.

I am happy with my glyph (pictograph) because it's cosmically cheeky!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Blue Lunar Storm
Earth family- Gateway Clan- Sky
I polarize in order to catalyze
Stabilizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of magic

Kin 119
Harmonic 30: Electric Matrix Self-regulate universal fire of service
Moon Phase
Kin 119
Dreamspell
Prayer

Waning
Wed Jan 12, 1955
Dreamspell Mayan Tzolkin Haab

Lunar
Storm

Kab'an

K'ank'in

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Blue Lunar Storm
Our first blue!!!

"Blue Storm is the initiation by fire, the lightning path, the arrival of the thunderbeings who bring the final transformation. To the Maya, Blue Storm represents the storm, the thundercloud full of purifying rain, and the lightning that shatters any false structuring of reality. "
(...)
"In these last years of a twenty-six-thousand-year Mayan grand cycle, Blue Storm comes to help you in the disintegration process that moves you from separation to ascension. This initiation by fire breaks any false containers of self that cannot withstand the flame of transmutation. Only your true identity will live through these fires, for you will be reborn in the heart of All That Is." (http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/blue_lun_storm.html)​

Oh, powerful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)