Living and Creating Consciously or Unconsciously (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Brad submitted a new article.

Living and Creating Consciously or Unconsciously
I have been giving some thought to the concept of what many people consider to be luck, or to be lucky, in life. I personally don't believe there is such a thing as having good or bad luck. You are either creating your reality consciously or unconsciously. When you are creating unconsciously it appears life is happening to you. When you are creating consciously, you are aware that life is happening for you. It is a partnership between you and God/Spirit/your Higher Self. So, what do you wish to create today? This is not to say that you won't make any mistakes, but as your connection to your Higher Self becomes stronger, you are less likely to make poor choices out of fear or from your ego-consciousness....
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
EXCELLENT summation of conscious creating, Brad!!! Wish I'd realized this many, many years ago...but better late than never!! :)
Thanks Stargazer for your feedback. I think we all wish we have this realisation sooner, but it's never too late as you say! Our lives have many lessons that don't really end until we leave the planet and decide to come back or incarnate somewhere else, hehe. Warm regards, Brad

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've had those moments of attitude shifting. Although the situation did not change, my feelings about it did. It is remarkable how a subtle shift within yourself can change the trajectory of an event.

OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
I've had those moments of attitude shifting. Although the situation did not change, my feelings about it did. It is remarkable how a subtle shift within yourself can change the trajectory of an event.
Hi Linda, it's interesting isn't it? As you say, when our perception and attitude changes, so does the way we perceive our reality. Every single person on Planet Earth while cohabitating the planet in physical 3D space, perceives their reality differently and uniquely.

OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
Awe yes, how true this is indeed. :) We are creators, whether we want to be or not. So therefore it is useful to be conscious about our creations and to stay in flow with the Universe and not fight the current.
Indeed! As you mention, I believe a big part of the challenge for us as human beings is learning to co-create consciously, not by default, or unconsciously. :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Took me 47 years. Guess we were the 'back of the gang'. lol
LOL! I think we're far from it, actually...I've met many who are much older than I who have yet to realize any of this. I'd say "sadly" some never do, but then whether it's in this life or 1,000 more, we ALL eventually get there. And to our souls, each journey is just as lovely as the next...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There are many things that I loved about this post but this line was my favourite: "Life is a bit like a ‘choose your own adventure’ book." That sound bite has made itself comfy in my mind as it wanders around looking at my various belief systems and checking whether they resonate so it is likely to come out of my mouth sometime soon... probably repeatedly.

I'd add an addendum that if things are 'not going well' or are feeling tough that does not mean that things are not going in the direction one wants. There are too many factors to consider in some of these experiences for us to wish for positive change and be sure it will fell positive. Other people, for example, who each have their own hidden baggage.

It seems to me that if things are tumultuous it might be that you are in the midst of a big clean-up, which can be messy. When you are an agent of change (and you are if you are changing yourself) then folks tend to react. Sometimes they react vehemently and/or not so positively. Sometimes consciously. Sometimes not. Sometimes it triggers some of their own hidden stuff and things can get nutty. Add these current energies and one has a potent mix for all sorts of crazy stuff... if what I am experiencing is anything to go by!:eek: Things are happening that I'd never have believed if I hadn't lived them. I believe we are seeing this play out on the world stage tooO_o

The beauty of Brad's post, IMO, is that everything he wrote still stands and rings true.

Is there anybody out there that resonates with this addendum?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
It seems to me that if things are tumultuous it might be that you are in the midst of a big clean-up, which can be messy.
Great points, Lila! Chaotic times are also a sign to me to just try to relax into things, hold positive space (expect good things to result), and wait for the next choice point where I can make a choice or take "wise" action. I'm seeing this kind of suggestion being repeated in MANY unexpected places too.

I've found myself in lots of intense discussions or situations lately--in which I've noticed lots of old "triggers" come up. The interesting thing is, they don't trigger me anymore! :) And by changing my responses and not getting triggered, it really seems to confuse the people I'm interacting with. I can almost see the wheels turning in their heads. In nearly all these situations, we've been able to discuss things through, find common ground, or at the very least, agree to disagree.

In any case, I'm finding the experiences to be both fascinating and helpful from a learning perspective.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
These days I'm constantly monitoring my thoughts, reaction and stubborn places seeking the programming or belief system which was inserted in me so I can release it and continue deeper into discovering who I really am.
The more I can use triggers and reactions to root out stuff inside me the more room is left for Higher Self to indwell further. So there's this ongoing 'emptying process' which also assist me in minding authenticity - my Truth and Eternal roots.
Usually I see these triggers as blessings because through investigating them I find outdated belief systems they are associated with and dissolving them helps raise my frequency.

Yesterday though not only was a trigger found but a big huge red button and someone just jumped on it!
It was in my clairvoyance class and the Director of the course said to keep asking inside to learn what psychic symbols mean so that you can train up your certainty when psychically reading someone.
I asked 'was it not better to ask one's Higher Self and or Angels and guides to assist when things were seen which it was not readily apparent what they meant?' The Instructor jumped all over me saying 'I was doing the reading, not Angels and Guides and some of them had never been in a body or it had been so long that they could no longer relate to being a human and thus couldn't give good interpretations'.
I counter that 'while they may not be able to do that it was my job as human to do the interpreting, but the ethers were their 'native language' so things seen in someone auric field or strange energies it seemed better to ask them about, and then translate that back to the person'.
She replied "No. You the human need to do this, not your higher self or Angel and Guides. You have to get your certainty."
I responded, "I can't do that, my ego will just make up stuff that sounds good, it will filter everything through its own experiences which may have zero to do with the clients actual life experience. Ego can't know, it needs to get out of the way and become a clean pure neutral vessel that Higher Self can pour the information through."
She fairly screeched at me then and the conversation broke down to the point we were not even speaking the same language anymore and she turned into the 'scolding authority figure with the ruler for spanking" and I, the confused student who was in my certainty that whether she was right or wrong it was only for her and had nothing to do with my personal reality. (rebellion)

I stayed triggered most of the day from that episode.
When I got home I talked with the Angels and Guides asking two ways she was right in the conversation and two ways I was right, then two ways she was wrong and two ways I was wrong to try and get an over all picture of what had happened and why the whole thing had gone so south so suddenly. It was like she had in in against Angels and Guides or something.
The end result was that the Angels, Guides and Higher Self said I was already in my certainty (that being the need for ego to get out of the way so pure unadulterated information could be received), but that ego was nursing the 'perceived' wound it has received from the Instructor who'd not realized where the student was at and spoke to it like it was a kindergartener. They said I needed to 'get over myself' and practice being more discerning. LOL True. :)
They also said my Instructor needed to take a break (retire) and reconnect in with her Team (Higher Self, Angels and Guides) refresh her spirituality because she was 'off mark'.

Not sure how I'll fix this thing, maybe just duck my head more and not ask questions that are above the class level. I didn't use discerning it's true. Most students were asking how to even recognize their Higher Self and were confused on where the information was coming from and were very uncomfortable to 'just make stuff up' as they were being encouraged to do in order to connect with their intuition.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Not sure how I'll fix this thing,
Not sure you need to fix this thing any more than you have as perhaps, by asking the questions you have and getting the answer you did you have learned the lesson?

From what I understand of what you describe above... the perspective I've heard that I liked best about this kind of situation (and it is a familiar one, lol!) is that it is about lessons in worthlessness/arrogance that are played out by the parties involved in order to learn all about this dynamic (sigh).
I am trying to keep this in mind to help me stay centered as my buttons get played like a keyboard or jumped on like a bouncy bed some days. Boy, but it can be a tough one!:bag:rolleyes:<:) I keep reminding myself how much I'm clearing by doing so...:)

OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
Took me 47 years. Guess we were the 'back of the gang'. lol
LOL! I think we're far from it, actually...I've met many who are much older than I who have yet to realize any of this. I'd say "sadly" some never do, but then whether it's in this life or 1,000 more, we ALL eventually get there. And to our souls, each journey is just as lovely as the next...
You make a good point Stargazer. We all get there in the end, it doesn't really matter how long we take. :)

OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
There are many things that I loved about this post but this line was my favourite: "Life is a bit like a ‘choose your own adventure’ book." That sound bite has made itself comfy in my mind as it wanders around looking at my various belief systems and checking whether they resonate so it is likely to come out of my mouth sometime soon... probably repeatedly.

I'd add an addendum that if things are 'not going well' or are feeling tough that does not mean that things are not going in the direction one wants. There are too many factors to consider in some of these experiences for us to wish for positive change and be sure it will fell positive. Other people, for example, who each have their own hidden baggage.

It seems to me that if things are tumultuous it might be that you are in the midst of a big clean-up, which can be messy. When you are an agent of change (and you are if you are changing yourself) then folks tend to react. Sometimes they react vehemently and/or not so positively. Sometimes consciously. Sometimes not. Sometimes it triggers some of their own hidden stuff and things can get nutty. Add these current energies and one has a potent mix for all sorts of crazy stuff... if what I am experiencing is anything to go by!:eek: Things are happening that I'd never have believed if I hadn't lived them. I believe we are seeing this play out on the world stage tooO_o

The beauty of Brad's post, IMO, is that everything he wrote still stands and rings true.

Is there anybody out there that resonates with this addendum?
Hi Lila, I agree with you. Often, it can be the way we frame things in our mind, such as if there is a doubt or resistance we can feel discouraged, and feel that maybe things aren't moving in a positive direction, as you say. I have been through a lot of adversity in my short life, and there are days where I think 'why me'? An empowering thought I had today, is that my path has been the one with the most accelerated growth, so in a way it has all been for my 'highest good'. As human beings, we don't want to suffer and the ego loves to feel a victim of circumstance. Interesting times we are living in, for sure! Thanks for sharing your point of view and thoughts! :)

Not sure you need to fix this thing any more than you have as perhaps, by asking the questions you have and getting the answer you did you have learned the lesson?

From what I understand of what you describe above... the perspective I've heard that I liked best about this kind of situation (and it is a familiar one, lol!) is that it is about lessons in worthlessness/arrogance that are played out by the parties involved in order to learn all about this dynamic (sigh).
I am trying to keep this in mind to help me stay centered as my buttons get played like a keyboard or jumped on like a bouncy bed some days. Boy, but it can be a tough one!:bag:rolleyes:<:) I keep reminding myself how much I'm clearing by doing so...:)
Thank you for your insight, I think you really nailed it Lila. My human part sometimes gets confused and looks for answers horizontally instead of going vertically first, particularly when it's with someone in supposed 'authority' (like the director of a Psychic Institute). I have no idea why my ego 'wants to hear it from the horses mouth' sometimes, instead of from the 'answers in the ethers'.
It is a painful situation though looking for validation in others to be sure. :)|

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)