Lawyer Anna de Buisseret Serves Papers on Vaccinators (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"They constitute crimes against humanity, they are bioweapons. On the evidence, this is a eugenics program — it's genocide. That's the evidence of senior lawyers across the world."
~ Anna de Buisseret, Employment Lawyer, London

Retired army officer and lawyer Anna de Buisseret has a conversation with a police officer in the UK about the vaccines.

She is there to serve papers against the vaccinators. Her point is that the vaccines are harmful, they are not lawful, they are not ethical or moral and that they are causing a 'genocide'.

The group of people there includes at least one other lawyer. The police officer makes the argument that they are legal, and the lawyer says they are not and refuses to accept that. Local lawyer here in Nelson, Sue Grey, recently won a case against the NZ Government in relation to a similar situation, but the Government simply changed the laws the next day...

You can also find it on my Telegram channel here, which you can forward on if you feel like it.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Another article about Anna here,

UK Lawyer, ANNA DE BUISSERET SERVES NOTICE OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY ON UK COVID VACCINATORS UNDER NUREMBERG CODE
Anna de Buisseret is a senior UK lawyer and a retired Army Officer with nuclear, biological warfare training. “That’s why I’m standing up and speaking out. I’m upholding my Oath to We the People to ‘Protect and Serve’,” she says. She has previously also worked as a management consultant at Pfizer.
For the past year she’s been working with a team of lawyers, both in the UK and internationally, to drill down into the evidence and the legal analysis of the Covid-19 pandemic. They are also working with various campaign groups including: HART; Covid19Assembly; World Doctors Alliance; UK Freedom Alliance; and, Us for Them.
https://namastepublishing.co.uk/uk-lawyer-anna-de-buisseret-serves-notice-of-criminal-liability-on-uk-covid-vaccinators-under-nuremberg-code/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)