Kryon Channeling: Opening to a Larger Akash 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I found this recent Kryon channeling (channeled through Lee Carroll on August 21, 2016) to be very encouraging and something that could be helpful for others here to hear. In this channeling, Kryon refers frequently to the "Akash", meaning the "Akashic Record". For those who are not familiar with this term, I like the definition at Crystalinks.com:

The Akashic records (Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") are collectively understood to be a collection of mystical knowledge that is encoded in the aether; i.e. on a non-physical plane of existence.

The gist of his discussion is that each of us draws upon a certain repository of past life experiences (i.e., our own Akashic Record) to help guide us through this "current" life. As I understand it, these past lessons are encoded on our DNA and help us by serving as our "intuition". According to Kryon, our access to our DNA (which has been very limited until now) is beginning to expand quickly. As it expands, we'll find that our intuition and "inner sense of knowing" will be expanding too. The thing that I found most interesting is that, sometime in the near future, many of us will not only be accessing our Akashic Records from multiple past Earth lives, we will also be able to access them from much, much older times--times where our souls had experiences on other planets (and he refers to the Pleiades, specifically).

Technicalities of DNA and energy aside, the most important thing I appreciated about this channeling was its extremely positive, reassuring, and encouraging energy. It reminded me that everything we need is already contained in us--all we need to do is learn how to unpack it from our limiting "boxes of belief".

Some other things Kryon addresses are:
  • Consciousness has the power/strength to move things (make things happen)
  • Energy comes from the Central Source (God) that is within each of us
  • You must love yourself to make things happen
  • Habits of our human culture drag us to illness and "early" death
  • Humanity needs to change
  • Evolution of humanity is you! You must change before humanity can change
  • Love yourself first, then watch things change around you
  • Old souls have battled for eons, but the energy has now changed
  • We are the torches of Light, bringing change
  • We don't need to fear the dark--it is running from us
  • Many still need to light their torch...so light your torch!
  • People are awakening like never before. This process isn't new to us and we're starting to remember it
  • We're here to find balance first for ourselves, then help others to find their balance
  • Stand up tall and celebrate. Armageddon didn't happen and it never will!
  • "Ripples of Doom" need to be cancelled out (50,000 years of history is difficult to re-write/heal)
  • We can rise above old energies. We are the light of the world.
  • Earth was "seeded" by the Pleiadians. We are them. We will begin to feel it, sense it, and "intuit" things
  • We will reclaim our mastery from inside
  • Whatever you visualize and verbalize will be you--longer life, higher energy, joy!
  • We are at a time where there is more "Black and White" than ever before. There will be no more "fence-sitting" (we must decide our future) and no more secrets.
  • New consciousness is coming with none of the old fears to hold it back
  • It will be a wise Earth. We need to create it.
Here's a link to the channeling:

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That was inspireing ty

Reactions: Stargazer

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
Thank you for the summary! It is interesting that repeating message appears to be nowadays that we need to remember (who we are). I just realized that indeed this "remembering" is more or less accessing to our higher consciousness in the now. Everything that was or to be is there already. So from this perspective it is not just to remember something from the past lives. It is more like access into new, higher awareness and knowing that is already encoded within us (DNA).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)