Intuition or evidence for not getting vaccinated? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I basically stopped taking part in Facebook groups quite a few years ago now, but I'm the member of a few other reasons, such as being a backup admin and I still have one for my out of body course. But I was curious about something, so posted in this group (just about 13k members) which is full of members who have chosen not to get vaccinated for COVID.

I created a poll asking the question if it was intuition that lead people to their decision, or simply the evidence. This group, from a quick look, is not spiritual based, yet a very high percentage so far, after a day, said intuition.

1623092219189.png

What about you folk here who have chosen not to get vaccinated — what do you think?

Reactions: DebM

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Like everything, hindsight is 20/20 - once you've had time to chew an idea over. So most certainly, the very first idea that also seems logical and sensible is to defer - defer - defer. Then, in the meantime, to gather evidence, which only has to satisfy you and no-one else. I have an adult child who isn't rushing to have the vaccine, but who likes to play the devil's advocate. So I don't wish to argue too strongly, or it may just push her into it. But she knows it's a definite "no" from my side. Her boyfriend's parents broached the subject with her. "Is your Mum an anti-vaxxer?" Well, no, because both my daughter and my dog have had recommended vaccinations throughout their lives. So I am just anti- this one. And my reasons are a whole lot of spiritual, as well as also having intelligent medical people also point that way.The spiritual side is not one I can discuss with my daughter too much, because I am leaving that door open without forcing. She may come through it one day. Over the years of being a Mum, I've noticed that little ears listen well, even if they are pretending otherwise.

• Love this post!
Reactions: DebM and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
OK, some evidence just came in - from the great Professor Sucharit Bhakdi.

(at the url are scientific papers to back him up, as well as a very comprehensive but short video).

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks HM. Here's some notes from the article which includes the video:

"PLEASE take the time to process this presentation. Dr. Bhakdi explains clearly, based on new scientific evidence, why he believes:​
  • Your immune system is your best defence against SARS-CoV-2, and indeed all coronaviruses.
    • If you have been infected, even if you experienced no symptoms at all, you are immune to all variants.
    • We have already reached herd immunity.
    • There is no scientific reason to vaccinate against SARS-CoV-2. There is simply no benefit and the rollout must be stopped."

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I too refuse to do it. My reasoning inspite of the dangers of it, real.and/or imagined, is I'm fit and healthy enough to not need it. I have never had a flu shot and I never get sick. I know my body will shake it with little.or no effect...

• Divine
Reactions: Tania and Snowmelt

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
OK, some evidence just came in - from the great Professor Sucharit Bhakdi.

(at the url are scientific papers to back him up, as well as a very comprehensive but short video).
The one benefit I see for people getting it is it gives the confidence of immunity. So much like a placebo whether it works or not the idea that it does is often good enough to create that immunity.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The one benefit I see for people getting it is it gives the confidence of immunity. So much like a placebo whether it works or not the idea that it does is often good enough to create that immunity.
But as Dr Bhakdi explains, if they've had the first one (at great risk to themselves) they should NEVER take a second one.......

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Another benefit is that you reduce all the stress/pressure of government and people around you. you comply,...
Just yesterday at work one person spoke very negative about anti-vaxxers as being ignorant and stupid. his words were: "they should understand it by now". i couldn't keep my mouth shut at that point but they are difficult discussions. they feel that freedom comes with the vaccine. I feel that it should be a choice between more chance of the disease vs taking a vaccine but no difference in freedom for vaccinated or unvaccinated.
I have the feeling I live in another dimension than them or they are all under some kind of mass psychoses. Sometimes I feel like an alien.

This week I had a talk to my spirit guides which have changed the last year as everything is shifting. The veil is getting thinner in my perception.
I asked to show me what would happen if I took the vaccine and what if I didn't:
- with the vaccine I ended back in the old spirit world (3 shamanistic realms). thus nothing wrong just back as it was.
- without the vaccine I was transported to another level where the powers of manifestation were bigger and we really were sheppards of the natural world.

I also asked for some other people and in those cases I saw their light dimming with the vaccine and their light shining brighter without.

like always be carefull with messages of the spirits as they have a different perception as us and sometimes think more about the experience/the ride and not about having a smooth ride.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had a very interesting conversation with an acupuncturist. Their work involves the sensing of energy flows and blockages. They are very sensitive and in tune with the body's energies, and also how to not screw them up. People who've been in practice for many years are accustomed to being considered on the fringe of medical services. (Although it began to become more acceptable in the past years.)

Clearly people who practice these modalities would be wary of the maxine, right. Nope, some are very positive about it. Why? They are aligned with liberal ideals and have been caught up in the polarization effect the media is pushing - that people who don't take the maxine are old, narrow-minded, right-wing, Trump supporters. Interestingly, the CDC came out with data showing the largest group of the unmaxxed are people in 18-39 year-old-range.

The conclusion from the person with whom I spoke is that they are not even aware of how they have been manipulated.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Had a very interesting conversation with an acupuncturist. Their work involves the sensing of energy flows and blockages. They are very sensitive and in tune with the body's energies, and also how to not screw them up. People who've been in practice for many years are accustomed to being considered on the fringe of medical services. (Although it began to become more acceptable in the past years.)

Clearly people who practice these modalities would be wary of the maxine, right. Nope, some are very positive about it. Why? They are aligned with liberal ideals and have been caught up in the polarization effect the media is pushing - that people who don't take the maxine are old, narrow-minded, right-wing, Trump supporters. Interestingly, the CDC came out with data showing the largest group of the unmaxxed are people in 18-39 year-old-range.

The conclusion from the person with whom I spoke is that they are not even aware of how they have been manipulated.
Truly interesting. Someone who has taken the time to learn TCM and acupuncture certainly has the well-being of their patient (from a clinician view) up front and centre. So that only indicates they haven't taken the time or created the open mind to inform themselves yet of the Deep State and all that that involves, including deep layer deception and lies.

It's going to be quite a blast wind of light that blows the lids off many closed minds in the near future.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
On the subject of people receiving messages through their dreams, that they cannot interpret because they haven't paid attention to that particular skill - my daughter's boyfriend (20 year old) mentioned a dream he had that night of a nuclear blast, mushroom cloud, the lot. They non-seriously asked me what I thought about that, and I jokingly said, it meant he had taken goldtops (or whatever - shrooms.)

Then I let the cat out of the bag - you actually had a precognitive dream of a coming wave of light - consciousness - that is a kind of cosmic upgrade. You got a forerunner view of it. Of course, I got pooh-poohed and moved on to another topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)