Intuition or evidence for not getting vaccinated? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I basically stopped taking part in Facebook groups quite a few years ago now, but I'm the member of a few other reasons, such as being a backup admin and I still have one for my out of body course. But I was curious about something, so posted in this group (just about 13k members) which is full of members who have chosen not to get vaccinated for COVID.

I created a poll asking the question if it was intuition that lead people to their decision, or simply the evidence. This group, from a quick look, is not spiritual based, yet a very high percentage so far, after a day, said intuition.

1623092219189.png

What about you folk here who have chosen not to get vaccinated — what do you think?

Reactions: DebM

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Like everything, hindsight is 20/20 - once you've had time to chew an idea over. So most certainly, the very first idea that also seems logical and sensible is to defer - defer - defer. Then, in the meantime, to gather evidence, which only has to satisfy you and no-one else. I have an adult child who isn't rushing to have the vaccine, but who likes to play the devil's advocate. So I don't wish to argue too strongly, or it may just push her into it. But she knows it's a definite "no" from my side. Her boyfriend's parents broached the subject with her. "Is your Mum an anti-vaxxer?" Well, no, because both my daughter and my dog have had recommended vaccinations throughout their lives. So I am just anti- this one. And my reasons are a whole lot of spiritual, as well as also having intelligent medical people also point that way.The spiritual side is not one I can discuss with my daughter too much, because I am leaving that door open without forcing. She may come through it one day. Over the years of being a Mum, I've noticed that little ears listen well, even if they are pretending otherwise.

• Love this post!
Reactions: DebM and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

RT Fundraising: 2021 Hosting Costs

Total amount
$638.80
Goal
$803.00
Donation ends: