Event Infinite Life Force: Reduce stress and supercharge your energy to thrive (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron Banner.JPG
I was recently invited to speak at this free virtual retreat featuring five teachers. Experience what it’s like to reduce stress effectively with strategies that go beyond the usual sleep, diet and exercise, and how you can supercharge your energy to thrive.

I invite you to sign up for a free spot at the retreat that I’m co-creating with my friend Corrinda Taylor, Infinite Life Force: Reduce stress and supercharge your energy to thrive (Sept. 27 to Oct. 1).

I cover quite a few topics including energy work and the use of binaural beats with meditation. I also offer a guided process during my talk and a free gift which is a recording helping you to reduce stress and increase your energy.

You can find the other speakers below.

Speakers Banner.JPG

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just bumping this one for our promotion period for those that missed it.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just bumping this one for our promotion period for those that missed it.
I did miss it. I'll take a look and see if I can join. Thanks, Laron.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's a free event. So I know some of the other speakers are covering tapping, the vibrational triggers of words, yoga and the law of attraction. There was going to be a sound healer but I don't know if Corrinda found one in the head.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This recording is my session with Corrinda during that retreat.

I covered a range of topics to help reduce stress and increase energy. With a guided process at the end of the session I included energy work, grounding, and meditation with a binaural beat.

Here's some of the feedback from those who took part in the retreat:

• Honestly all the speakers were top notch! Infinite Life Force was the best retreat!
• I loved all of it... everything resonated with me.
• I loved Laron and Lorna's talks.
• I really need everything all the speakers can suggest. I enjoyed Bobbie's talk. I loved everything Laron suggested, and the tapping from Lorna really resonated with me. It's such a simple and free therapy!
• I loved the session with Laron. The process was amazing.
• I did listen to Laron already and that was very helpful. I also love to listen to his rich voice and his wisdom.

(don't forget to subscribe to my channel!)

• Love this post!
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)