Incipient Telepathy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A new skill is burgeoning: telepathy. It is strengthening, growing, building as a skill. It is incipient. It should be available to all of us. It has been in the past, and will be again.

What has stopped it throughout all these cycles of time (and especially, in these last patriarchal years) is the art of lying. Deceit, the white lie, just shifting the truth a little so that truth is shattered in a thousand refractions, making it impossible to get hold of the real piece of information. It is almost like honesty is thwarted from the time kids can walk and talk, as they learn to lie for self-defence, survival, or to manipulate to get their own way. Kids learn by imitating those closest and nearest to them, their parents and their family members. Parents say: "Don't lie. Never lie." but their actions belie their words.

People who arrogantly think of themselves as "smart" or "streetsmart" devise whole strategies based around lies. They are the purveyors of the "win/lose" syndrome. I win, you lose. Evil people, who don't even know they're evil, psychopathically use lies as a standard language to beguile and deceive even themselves. The biggest webs of lies are spun by those trying to deceive themselves. It is easier to hurt others if you don’t believe you are doing it.

But this culture of lying, which is all-pervasive, comes at a great cost. Humanity cannot evolve because of it. “One little white lie won’t hurt!” is a lie people often tell themselves. White lies are as big as black ones, or rainbow-coloured ones, it doesn’t matter. It is the falsity, which makes someone believe something which is not true, which ends up wiping humanity’s chances of evolution down to the mud-rank.

We get daily opportunities to lie, but the question is, does our consciousness allow us to? If we have woken up, have we really woken up to the fact that lies deprave us? Daily lying, even the white lie sort, becomes habitual. A habit is hard to break. When you get an opportunity to tell the truth, even if inconvenience is the result, or even a helping of pain, can you break the habit of a lifetime and tell it as it really is?

When enough people awaken, and their consciousness start burgeoning and blossoming, to the point it becomes impossible to tell a lie, then telepathy can kick in as it was designed to.

No-one is going to have instant telepathic communication when there are still file folders in their brain for storing up lies where they think they may be able to retrieve them. Once a liar, you have shot down the sewer pump.

It takes resolution, and it takes an honest soul. But lies are like calcification that can be scraped off, if you are ever vigilant. Past lies may have broken your spirit, but they can’t take your will to evolve away. Always in your mind is the judgment of a feather on the scales, and a lie on the other. The feather wins out every time.

Only when our minds are as light as a feather, can telepathy come in and be a boon to humanity. Secrets will have had their day, and be as dead in the dust as their lying creators who created them.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
About the telepathy tho. It works between my wife and I. Many many times I or her would pick up the phone only to have it ring in our hands as the other would call. More then once I'd put out the request for her to call me and she has. Funny how that works...

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
About the telepathy tho. It works between my wife and I. Many many times I or her would pick up the phone only to have it ring in our hands as the other would call. More then once I'd put out the request for her to call me and she has. Funny how that works...
So that shows its about connection, and the telepathic connection is favoured by a foundation of truth in your relationship.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
My wife and her mom seem to have some kind of connection. My wife can talk to her mom about something, and an hour later bring up the topic again as in "You know that stuff with the thing in that place?" And her mom would know exactly what she's talking about. But if my wife says that to me I have no idea what she's talking about. s:p

Reactions: Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’ve had the same sort of thing, even had the odd communication with one or two strangers.

Just imagine if the world population suddenly became telepathic, boy there would be some smelly stuff hitting a lot of fans.O.o:D

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
so far i can only say of a few times my inner voice or was it higher came trough, practice solves most

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt
Telepathy has been increasing for me these last 8 years. Often its the tree (s) greeting me, or crystals or animals or information coming in from a friend or love. But sometimes its complete strangers that I walk by and hear a little of what's in their thoughts, totally not meaning to - it's just there.
And if I actually just try, the airwaves are full of a billion thoughts.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
From Meg Benedicte's blog

Meg Benedicte <support=[email protected]>; on behalf of; Meg Benedicte <[email protected]>:

"Those Lightworkers who have either transmuted their Armageddon trauma or never incarnated in Atlantis or the ET race wars are choosing a peaceful Ascension timeline – the 5D New Earth. We are not attracted to the articles, videos and social media memes perpetuating endless battles between ET races, the dark cabal, Secret Space programs, the deep state, dark money, pedophilia, misogyny and bloodline supremacy. We see it all being promoted around us in the Armageddon timelines, but we don’t have any resonance with it. It is not our reality. We observe it from the sidelines, hoping the Lighworkers plugged into that reality will soon rise above it and break free.
There is no manipulation, deceit or paranoia in the 5D earth plane. The corrupt leaders in positions of power are removed in the 5D earth plane. The illuminati/cabal/mafia don’t survive in the 5D earth plane. The planet’s pollution is resolved and dissolved in the 5D earth plane. Patriarchy, racism and misogyny do not exist in the 5D earth plane. There is no violence in the 5D earth plane. The masculine and feminine collaborate in equal balance and respect in the 5D earth plane."

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: therium and Alain

codrus

Just Arrived
Sep 21, 2019
People also tend to expect what they themselves would do, so a person that tells lies, no matter how small will tend to expect such from others and as a result have any sort of mental defenses and barriers up in a default state, which I imagine would do a lot of blocking.

• Winner
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
"Those Lightworkers who have either transmuted their Armageddon trauma or never incarnated in Atlantis or the ET race wars are choosing a peaceful Ascension timeline – the 5D New Earth. We are not attracted to the articles, videos and social media memes perpetuating endless battles between ET races, the dark cabal, Secret Space programs, the deep state, dark money, pedophilia, misogyny and bloodline supremacy. We see it all being promoted around us in the Armageddon timelines, but we don’t have any resonance with it. It is not our reality. We observe it from the sidelines, hoping the Lighworkers plugged into that reality will soon rise above it and break free.
Benedicte said it well. I hear or read about some of the machinations, but it feels so far removed. I cannot comprehend people behaving that way.

We've had some repair projects this summer (August 65th here today), and when a workman called a couple of days ago, I knew what he was going to say and was able to manage a good outcome for all of us. I've had several little things like that - just knowing what someone was going to say or wanted.

• Divine
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)