I creatively put these books together. Feel free to share yours (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While my bookshelf is full back here in NZ, I was looking through storage at a couple of books I was going to get out and have handy, just in case I found time to do some reading, but also because some of these books are great to reference for writing articles and grabbing quotes, here and there.

th.jpg
tw.jpg one.jpg

I'm not sure where I'm going to stick the books I'm keeping out, as my room is small, but I will give it a go.

Feel free to share yours in whatever way you are able to, as most people have books in a bookshelf!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Use the unused space and build a shelf up a wall? Or maybe the shelf is high and wraps around the walls?

Anyway, really like this post and I intend to pull mine out to share.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I love it that The Autobiography of a Yogi is the most battered copy there. That is my number one favourite book. I notice that you like Charles Hapgood (obviously also Dolores Cannon), and I think Hapgood's books were ahead of his time, and well worth the attention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)