How long does the shedding last? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Let's start a conversation about this and see what information we come up with. This is a question a lot of people are wondering.

Some say 3 weeks is safe. I was just listening to a video that I posted over on our main shedding thread by Dr. Christiane (author of numerous best sellers and has appeared on the Oprah show a number of times), and she was quoting a report that said males should not have sex with females for at least 7 weeks because.

I get messages from people who have had their partners get the vaccine, yet they refuse to get it, and in a number of these situations they've had to make the decision to leave their partner. The last one was a male who had a child with their partner.

So let's have a talk about this and see what conclusions we can get to.

Does the shedding go on forever? Is everyone going to eventually get infected by all the shedding anyway?

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
i really dont know, and i dont think anyone at this point can really know for sure what the dynamics are as it is a giant experiment - i can just tell of my own experience here. i of course did not take that ludicrous stuff. a bit more than a month ago, in my country the campaigning to get younger adults injected was ramping, and for about 3 weeks it was impossible to evade quite close contact with freshly jabbed people on the public transport which i had to use to get to some appointments, and i also had revealed when i got into chats with some people, that they had had it just days ago and were still feeling ill but they were on the train anyway, and i overheard lots of people talking in my close proximity along the same lines, either among each other or on the phones. so, i didnt really stop to think too much about it until i had my worst period ever last month, i bled sooooo much and i was so pale, my doc instantly wanted to give me an iron iv even though he knows i dont react well to them (my body is intelligent, it really does reject everything that might come through the skin!).
fast forward to now: i just got my next period after making sure i evaded contact with strangers in general who might have had the shots, and this time i have a completely normal period, no more cramps than usual and the bleeding is just normal. so, my experience is that the shedding effect doesnt last at least for us women, we do have this incredibly intelligent detox-mechanism after all.
as for how long they do the shedding, i dont know.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing your experience with it.

With the doctors and science papers, I tend to quickly pass through them and not fully take in the information so can't recall all the details around how long this is meant to last, as I take in a lot of information, but it's really becoming quite important because of how how evidence there is now of the ramifications of coming into contact with the vaccinated, but also for dating purposes of course.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for sharing your experience with it.

With the doctors and science papers, I tend to quickly pass through them and not fully take in the information so can't recall all the details around how long this is meant to last, as I take in a lot of information, but it's really becoming quite important because of how how evidence there is now of the ramifications of coming into contact with the vaccinated, but also for dating purposes of course.
Can someone clarify if it's just the mRNA v**ccines that produce the spike proteins? The other 2 (AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson) are the ones that rip the linings of your arteries and veins, producing blood clots (I think).

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I have similar experience as Lilia. I was exposed to a recently vaxed person back in March, then had a very abnormal period. I live on a ranch and often don't leave here for weeks, so it is pretty easy to correlate exposure.

My 100 year old grandpa needed help when his wife (he married a much younger woman after my grandma died) ended up in the hospital for a week. I had to make a difficult decision because he was vaxed in March. Also, there are other family members that stop by often. I did go to take care of him, though, as in the end, LOVE wins over fear. And yes, after 4 days hanging out with people who had been vaxxed months ago, I got home and started a period mid-cycle. Bizarre. Doing all I can to heal and appreciate these threads!

• Helpful Post

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have similar experience as Lilia. I was exposed to a recently vaxed person back in March, then had a very abnormal period. I live on a ranch and often don't leave here for weeks, so it is pretty easy to correlate exposure.

My 100 year old grandpa needed help when his wife (he married a much younger woman after my grandma died) ended up in the hospital for a week. I had to make a difficult decision because he was vaxed in March. Also, there are other family members that stop by often. I did go to take care of him, though, as in the end, LOVE wins over fear. And yes, after 4 days hanging out with people who had been vaxxed months ago, I got home and started a period mid-cycle. Bizarre. Doing all I can to heal and appreciate these threads!
Thank you for sharing.

• Considerate

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I wonder what the reaction would be for us men. How would it react in my body?

Donna Taylor

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 9, 2018
Florida
Can someone clarify if it's just the mRNA v**ccines that produce the spike proteins? The other 2 (AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson) are the ones that rip the linings of your arteries and veins, producing blood clots (I think).
I'm quite sure I've read that ALL current "vaccines" induce the production of the spike proteins, regardless of mRNA in the formula. The Stew Peters show on Rumble has a LOT of good info regarding the TRUTH about all of this. A couple of his videos have data revealed from a Spanish research group who looked at the contents of the Pfizer and AZ formulas and showed they are 99.99% graphene oxide, a carcinogenic poison. There is also a video out with verified microscopic proof of how the blood cells are changed, deformed, and clumping after getting the jab.
I'm not sure if this happens to those who are only shed upon and unvaxxed. Look to Rumble or Bitchute for that sort of proof. YT will not show it!

Last edited:
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)