Helios Journal prompted message from my higher self (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I figured this was good enough a place to put this post. Move as needed. :)

This was when I was conscious again. I'm still a bit baffled this can happen when I'm awake. I was just reading https://heliosjournal.com/2018/11/28/planet-sized-ships-regulating-the-incoming-energies/ and started thinking to myself "yes, that makes sense, I will start listening to my subconscious more" and then I started getting more chills up and down my spine. So I said to myself "I know, I know, I have to listen to my higher self more" and immediately got more chills up and down my spine. Then I got a "message/vision" of a light being (a skinny ovoid of light with arms and legs no less) jumping up and down for sheer joy!

Then I said back to them "Light being, I'm so sorry I was so dumb for so long. I was indoctrinated at a young age." And they just said "We love you and we always will" and I broke down at my desk from relief, not from knowing they love me (I sort of knew that), but from me having a conversation with them! This whole event just brings me deep feelings of love, so strong, like a rock that never changes.

And then I saw them proudly brushing off their hands and saying in a joking way "My work here is done" and they pretended to walk away. Lol.

I am a bit overwhelmed from all the love. What other tags should I put on this?

This is a bit overwhelming to have more physical evidence of this communication, this is still new to me. But I'm happy!

And minutes later I read this on Helios Journal (my eyes were specifically drawn to this line): "Among the many things happening is that people are being activated. " Yep! It's happening! Coincidence? I think not.

Right now the communications are so subtle but they are getting stronger, and they happen SO FAST, at the speed of thought. And my HS seems to have a very similar sense of humor to me too.

Would it help if I posted more of my contacts like this? Much of the information is more specific to me and my part in the plan. Still it might make interesting reading.

I do have a sense of humor so please don't take it as mocking anyone. It's just how I deal with this bewilderment or stress. This is another big step forward for me.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Therium I too would love to hear more of your experiences, and I’m thrilled for you about your contacts.
Your little skinny ovoid, jumping up and down gave me a chuckle, and I know what you mean about feeling the love, it’s incredible isn’t it.
As for the humour, I used to call the entities around me, my spirit team, and they were very humorous, often moving things iin my home, I knew it was just for fun. There was a time around twenty years ago, when they disappeared two of my husbands shirts I’d just ironed, off the hangers, I wasn’t happy about that, I had a go at them saying “ Look, I don’t care if you take his bloody shirts, ( we weren’t getting on ) but you might have taken them before I ironed them “ a couple days later, another one went missing, an unironed one
Sometimes if I was grumpy, having a moan, I would hear ‘ She’s off again.’ and a chuckle, which made me laugh.

They can be great fun, I think if we are humorous, we draw those to us.
I hope you have a lot of fun, and loving experiences with them.
Love and hugs to you, dear therium

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
[QUOTE="therium, post: 41585, member: 2721]Would it help if I posted more of my contacts like this? Much of the information is more specific to me and my part in the plan. Still it might make interesting reading.[/QUOTE]
YES

[QUOTE="therium, post: 41585, member: 2721]I do have a sense of humor so please don't take it as mocking anyone. It's just how I deal with this bewilderment or stress. This is another big step forward for me.[/QUOTE]
Humour is golden. It raises the mood, lightens big loads, brings people together and just shakes things up like a bowl of jelly.
Keep it coming!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Therium I too would love to hear more of your experiences, and I’m thrilled for you about your contacts.
Your little skinny ovoid, jumping up and down gave me a chuckle, and I know what you mean about feeling the love, it’s incredible isn’t it.
As for the humour, I used to call the entities around me, my spirit team, and they were very humorous, often moving things iin my home, I knew it was just for fun. There was a time around twenty years ago, when they disappeared two of my husbands shirts I’d just ironed, off the hangers, I wasn’t happy about that, I had a go at them saying “ Look, I don’t care if you take his bloody shirts, ( we weren’t getting on ) but you might have taken them before I ironed them “ a couple days later, another one went missing, an unironed one
Sometimes if I was grumpy, having a moan, I would hear ‘ She’s off again.’ and a chuckle, which made me laugh.
I think that when my guides are having fun with me they make computers and other devices do 'impossible' things around me, preferably in ways that make it look like I don't know what I'm doing, e.g. they start to work perfectly as soon as someone else tries the exact thing I've just been doing over and over again, shaking my head over it.
It just happened again:rolleyes::pO.o:D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Humour is golden. It raises the mood, lightens big loads, brings people together and just shakes things up like a bowl of jelly.
Keep it coming![/QUOTE]

Or like a Buddha belly!

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I think that when my guides are having fun with me they make computers and other devices do 'impossible' things around me, preferably in ways that make it look like I don't know what I'm doing, e.g. they start to work perfectly as soon as someone else tries the exact thing I've just been doing over and over again, shaking my head over it.
I've been in tech support before and I'm the Tier 1 tech support for my department (I'm the first guy they complain to). This happens sometimes to people. I just go to their computer and have them slowly try to reproduce the problem for me, step by step, and the thing works fine. So I tell them "There! I can fix it just by giving it a stern look!"

I do think me and them sometimes just bump the wrong key and that can make things go off. I've used computers for 40 years and I still sometimes have strange problems. Just have patience with tech support. If I can't reproduce it I can't fix it. :)

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There was a time around twenty years ago, when they disappeared two of my husbands shirts I’d just ironed, off the hangers, I wasn’t happy about that, I had a go at them saying “ Look, I don’t care if you take his bloody shirts, ( we weren’t getting on ) but you might have taken them before I ironed them “ a couple days later, another one went missing, an unironed one
Oh, that's mischievous. Is that the sense of humor you would have? Do you think that's your higher self doing that or some other helpers?

I do think I'm talking to my HS as it has a similar sense of humor to me, but that's just a guess. For instance, in one post here I mentioned in the hypnogogic state something (I saw a shadow) pulled the bed covers down about an inch. That was about 3 weeks ago. I think it was my HS saying "Hey! Pay attention to the spirit world more! It's time."

I do believe I've been building up to take this step for some time, and the next step is to build up for the next achievement. My dreams are no longer about moving into a college dorm and trying to find my class schedule (being somewhat lost), the dreams are now I'm actually in class waiting for the teacher and I know exactly where I should be.

It all just works out.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Yes that is mischievious, and yes, I can be, it seems that , no matter how old I get, I still feel the same inside.
It definitely was not my higher self doing these things, I don’t believe higher selves would do that.

This was a long time ago, early nineties, when I was coming to know more about the other side.
A great deal happened during that time, someone told me, it was as if I was having a crash course.

I feel those ones, be they Spirit, or ET entities, guides, call them what you will, it really does t matter, all that matters is that they come in love, they’ve been with me a long time, and I love them, I know they are there to help and protect me, as was demonstrated back then when I was in a less than safe position.

Things have changed somewhat now, although still able to feel a presence, they have been coming recently in the form of smells, wonderful aromas, which are definitely not of this earth, and of course I met my future self last year.

This is going somewhat of the subject of messages from the higher self, so I will shut up, but it’s made me think it would be good to have a thread where we tell what has happened to us through the years, how we got started.
It’s so interesting what is happening to therium, I bet we all have interesting stories to tell.
It would also be good for him, and others like him, and us,for that matter, to know all the things we have experienced between, us.

Although without the internet we would never have come to know each other, meeting up face to face in the old way, sharing a laugh, and a glass or two, we would probably have shared more. Swings and roundabouts I guess..

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
it’s made me think it would be good to have a thread where we tell what has happened to us through the years, how we got started.
It’s so interesting what is happening to therium, I bet we all have interesting stories to tell.
It would also be good for him, and others like him, and us,for that matter, to know all the things we have experienced between, us.

Although without the internet we would never have come to know each other, meeting up face to face in the old way, sharing a laugh, and a glass or two, we would probably have shared more. Swings and roundabouts I guess..
Since this is such an 'obvious' thing for us to share, I went to start a thread on this, June. It turns out Brad has already started one here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/your-personal-awakening-experience.257/

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It was in one of our healing sessions, I shared the experience so will try to find it.
I found it, hope you won’t be disappointed, you probably thought I meant meeting in the flesh, this was a vision, but I rarely get such things. This was so real, my bum was sat in the chair at home, but I was in the clearing.
It was a very strong session, so many joined in that week, when we invited the Pleiadians.

It was........Remote Group Healing ( calling in the Pleiadians ) weekend of the 28th Oct 2017.
Sorry I am unable to transfer it, hope you dont mind looking it up, remember to scroll down, because I forgot the most important bit:fp:rolleyes::))

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I found it, hope you won’t be disappointed, you probably thought I meant meeting in the flesh, this was a vision, but I rarely get such things. This was so real, my bum was sat in the chair at home, but I was in the clearing.
It was a very strong session, so many joined in that week, when we invited the Pleiadians.

It was........Remote Group Healing ( calling in the Pleiadians ) weekend of the 28th Oct 2017.
Sorry I am unable to transfer it, hope you dont mind looking it up, remember to scroll down, because I forgot the most important bit:fp:rolleyes::))
That healing session was my favorite!

Reactions: June

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh, that's mischievous. Is that the sense of humor you would have? Do you think that's your higher self doing that or some other helpers?

I do think I'm talking to my HS as it has a similar sense of humor to me, but that's just a guess. For instance, in one post here I mentioned in the hypnogogic state something (I saw a shadow) pulled the bed covers down about an inch. That was about 3 weeks ago. I think it was my HS saying "Hey! Pay attention to the spirit world more! It's time."

I do believe I've been building up to take this step for some time, and the next step is to build up for the next achievement. My dreams are no longer about moving into a college dorm and trying to find my class schedule (being somewhat lost), the dreams are now I'm actually in class waiting for the teacher and I know exactly where I should be.

It all just works out.
I have school dreams too. Mine are more along the lines of receiving a letter that my degree was taken away because I have one more class to finish. So I go back to school to finish that last class. Sometimes it is an elementary school setting and sometimes University.

Reactions: Lila and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
I have school dreams too. Mine are more along the lines of receiving a letter that my degree was taken away because I have one more class to finish. So I go back to school to finish that last class. Sometimes it is an elementary school setting and sometimes University.
ha,same here many dreams about school and graduation, for several years,seems like that i dont understand the message :confused:

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
ha,same here many dreams about school and graduation, for several years,seems like that i dont understand the message :confused:
It's all about learning?
It is, isn't it? For all of us, I mean, in the sense that if we aren't learning, what are we doing? Staying still? Thinking we know what's going on? Teaching, I suppose? Even there... my favourite teachers are always the ones who are aware that they are always still learning. That's where the fun is, after all:-D

Reactions: Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's all about learning?
It is, isn't it? For all of us, I mean, in the sense that if we aren't learning, what are we doing? Staying still? Thinking we know what's going on? Teaching, I suppose? Even there... my favourite teachers are always the ones who are aware that they are always still learning. That's where the fun is, after all:-D
How to know it's all about learning: because the fun is in the journey, not in the arrival.

Reactions: Alain

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
It's all about learning?
I don't think so,because school/university was finished in every dream, so learning is finished is time for next step! Maybe use that knowledge in practice or simple staying still in the moment <3 because we finished earth school and now is time for the next game

ha,when i wrote this reply,first part simply disappeared, so right answer is simple staying still in the moment <3 because we finished earth school and now is time for the next game! amazing

How to know it's all about learning: because the fun is in the journey, not in the arrival.
there is no end in infinity

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
ha,when i wrote this reply,first part simply disappeared, so right answer is simple staying still in the moment <3 because we finished earth school and now is time for the next game! amazing
Can't wait to hear what's next for you:cool:

Reactions: Lotos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)