Article Global Warming is Not a Thing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Newsflash: Billyboy is the new Greta!

Greta is out (and will focus on her musical career from now on). So now Bill Gates(ofHell) steps in to save the world ... once again. Wow! This is some news, isn't it?

Since his forceful mass vaccination program is now up and running he can finally devote himself to his second pet project for the good of humanity: Climate Change. First he kicked Covid's ass and now it's Co2's turn! Yeah! Go for it, Billyboy!

O_o
I think you've got the wrap on Our Billy. It's a pity he's such a Silly Willy.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I take Bill Gates with a pinch of salt. When I started on Texas Instruments PC's back in the mid to late 70's we were using CP/M as the OS. This eventually evolved into DR/DOS. Then the IBM PC came out and it was using MS/DOS. Strangely MS/DOS was virtually identical to DR/DOS, so nothing new had to be learnt.

Did Bill Gates steal DR/DOS to create MS/DOS with IBM backing?

The rest of the story you know. Steve Jobs, his NeXT PC with NeXTSTEP OS and OpenStep (derived from BSD Unix), which eventually became Mac OS x.

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
For those who think "green new jobs", "climate change science", Greta are "harmless" and "good":

It is a good read that destroys the green renewables narrative, which destroys millions of jobs and upends lives everywhere.

Let's not even mention two things:
(1) electronics manufacturing, silicon solar panels, and lithium mining (for batteries) are amongst the most toxic processes on earth.
(2) guess where all the electricity required will come from, for all the electronics and e-cars/e-transport/e-trains/e-planes?
Coal...... simply because coal is the cheapest, and coal power plants are the fastest to be built (less than 8 years).

I'm sure everyone is starting to realize, from Texas and many places, that stable power (and weather-durable infrastructure) is far more important and
critical than "renewables" or "carbon neutral" (which is a lie - see below link which also shows that we are re-tracing the previous ice age).

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I take Bill Gates with a pinch of salt. When I started on Texas Instruments PC's back in the mid to late 70's we were using CP/M as the OS. This eventually evolved into DR/DOS. Then the IBM PC came out and it was using MS/DOS. Strangely MS/DOS was virtually identical to DR/DOS, so nothing new had to be learnt.

Did Bill Gates steal DR/DOS to create MS/DOS with IBM backing?

The rest of the story you know.
Gates didn't just steal DOS. He stole Apple's UI and re-purposed it as Windows. It is Windows and IBM that created the PC market. Gates basically integrated the two (DOS and Windows) because Apple didn't want to license its UI system.

The problem with Gates taking over Greta is he is uber powerful. He can back it up with his billions in the Gates Foundation as well as his vast network of political honchos and business titans. That makes him a real threat to the world. I can see why TPTB did this - soft approach "Greta" failed, so its time for the "hard line". Look at what his billions has done in Africa's vaccine programmes.

Having said that, Gates did make great progress in creating viable health-care systems in Africa and other third world countries to help stabilize their societies, so we need to give him credit for at least this effort.

Reactions: Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am from the ilk and era of having large cubed displays with black screens and green DOS commands. Then I got my first Apple around 1984. Great. Made life a lot easier. But after a job change in early 1997, it was Dell's and Windows for PCs all the way. I saw at once it was a complete rip-off of the Apple user interface, which I had in fact loved.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
And then they promote hybrid, electro car/trucks and see here feeble point cold, what other disadvantage exist appart from that nuclear energy and how batterys for it are made

• I agree
Reactions: Kevin C

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And then they promote hybrid, electro car/trucks and see here feeble point cold, what other disadvantage exist appart from that nuclear energy and how batterys for it are made
Yes, lithium mining is quite harmful, and I have that close by. Good for economy of the State (short term); bad for everything else, including where are you going to throw all these batteries once they're wasted?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
we are like the grey civilisation in a certain term with what i read somewhere, one big cruel ruler and the awarness comes when all is far far too late to change, only here is not the case, we have source as help as we refind the connection, but yes the harmfull waste in the world is far more than an harmless problem

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
This chick's youtube videos keep popping up and this one is great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

RT Fundraising: 2021 Hosting Costs

Total amount
$638.80
Goal
$803.00
Donation ends: