Article Global Warming is Not a Thing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Newsflash: Billyboy is the new Greta!

Greta is out (and will focus on her musical career from now on). So now Bill Gates(ofHell) steps in to save the world ... once again. Wow! This is some news, isn't it?

Since his forceful mass vaccination program is now up and running he can finally devote himself to his second pet project for the good of humanity: Climate Change. First he kicked Covid's ass and now it's Co2's turn! Yeah! Go for it, Billyboy!

O_o
I think you've got the wrap on Our Billy. It's a pity he's such a Silly Willy.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I take Bill Gates with a pinch of salt. When I started on Texas Instruments PC's back in the mid to late 70's we were using CP/M as the OS. This eventually evolved into DR/DOS. Then the IBM PC came out and it was using MS/DOS. Strangely MS/DOS was virtually identical to DR/DOS, so nothing new had to be learnt.

Did Bill Gates steal DR/DOS to create MS/DOS with IBM backing?

The rest of the story you know. Steve Jobs, his NeXT PC with NeXTSTEP OS and OpenStep (derived from BSD Unix), which eventually became Mac OS x.

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
For those who think "green new jobs", "climate change science", Greta are "harmless" and "good":

It is a good read that destroys the green renewables narrative, which destroys millions of jobs and upends lives everywhere.

Let's not even mention two things:
(1) electronics manufacturing, silicon solar panels, and lithium mining (for batteries) are amongst the most toxic processes on earth.
(2) guess where all the electricity required will come from, for all the electronics and e-cars/e-transport/e-trains/e-planes?
Coal...... simply because coal is the cheapest, and coal power plants are the fastest to be built (less than 8 years).

I'm sure everyone is starting to realize, from Texas and many places, that stable power (and weather-durable infrastructure) is far more important and
critical than "renewables" or "carbon neutral" (which is a lie - see below link which also shows that we are re-tracing the previous ice age).

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I take Bill Gates with a pinch of salt. When I started on Texas Instruments PC's back in the mid to late 70's we were using CP/M as the OS. This eventually evolved into DR/DOS. Then the IBM PC came out and it was using MS/DOS. Strangely MS/DOS was virtually identical to DR/DOS, so nothing new had to be learnt.

Did Bill Gates steal DR/DOS to create MS/DOS with IBM backing?

The rest of the story you know.
Gates didn't just steal DOS. He stole Apple's UI and re-purposed it as Windows. It is Windows and IBM that created the PC market. Gates basically integrated the two (DOS and Windows) because Apple didn't want to license its UI system.

The problem with Gates taking over Greta is he is uber powerful. He can back it up with his billions in the Gates Foundation as well as his vast network of political honchos and business titans. That makes him a real threat to the world. I can see why TPTB did this - soft approach "Greta" failed, so its time for the "hard line". Look at what his billions has done in Africa's vaccine programmes.

Having said that, Gates did make great progress in creating viable health-care systems in Africa and other third world countries to help stabilize their societies, so we need to give him credit for at least this effort.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am from the ilk and era of having large cubed displays with black screens and green DOS commands. Then I got my first Apple around 1984. Great. Made life a lot easier. But after a job change in early 1997, it was Dell's and Windows for PCs all the way. I saw at once it was a complete rip-off of the Apple user interface, which I had in fact loved.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
And then they promote hybrid, electro car/trucks and see here feeble point cold, what other disadvantage exist appart from that nuclear energy and how batterys for it are made

• I agree
Reactions: Kevin C

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And then they promote hybrid, electro car/trucks and see here feeble point cold, what other disadvantage exist appart from that nuclear energy and how batterys for it are made
Yes, lithium mining is quite harmful, and I have that close by. Good for economy of the State (short term); bad for everything else, including where are you going to throw all these batteries once they're wasted?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
we are like the grey civilisation in a certain term with what i read somewhere, one big cruel ruler and the awarness comes when all is far far too late to change, only here is not the case, we have source as help as we refind the connection, but yes the harmfull waste in the world is far more than an harmless problem

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
This chick's youtube videos keep popping up and this one is great!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Anti-Spiegel (as an antidote to the "Spiegel" which is the most (in)famous mainstream "news" mag in Germany) writes good articles. He lives in Russa and also mirrors their perspective on all world events happening right now.

Here is a recentone on Climate Change and "Global Warming" which is discussed in Russia quite differently and more open-minded than in the "Western" media.

Text is in English although the tumbnail shows the German text. Googletranslate is not perfect but does a good enough job:

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alison

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Climate Change and "Global Warming" which is discussed in Russia quite differently and more open-minded than in the "Western" media.
would like to hear more from Russia on this subject because they have a lot of arctic land within their country.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Sooo... the Greta thing.... didn't age well eh?

EU is reaping the "fruits" of their mad rush towards unstable "green energy", forcing them to rely on the 25% LNG that Russia sends.
Meaning their sovereignty is in the hands of Russia. That's not a good thing to happen.

Bulgaria came really close to doing this - extraditing an anti-Putin protester per Putin's request - this past weekend, until
Bulgaria came to its senses and realized what doing this means.

As I said when this thread was ongoing - it is extremely dangerous to let anybody dictate policy, much less a "mad brainless under-18 kid".
The Netherlands populace are now waking up to this as the mad government wants to ban all farming due to CO2 emissions.
And ban meat.
And ban gas cars.
And ban coal.

Amazing how insanely stupid this is.

No food production? No cheap energy? No meat? WOW....

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
ai cyborg life next to go or handbrake sharp turn and repair what is still possible to repair

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Yes, it is clear something will break in Europe in the next year or so.
Then the question is what will come in its place. We all know what the PTW are planning but I think a lot of people are waking up with all the covid stuff, vaccines, farmers, high energy prices,... and politicians that take decissions that defy all logic and steer for the abbys instead of to higher ground.

we live in interesting (but challenging) times

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Germany:

Also, Bert can correct me - I believe in 2021, Germany took down 23 of their 24 coal fired power plants. Most were demolished, some were simply mothballed and all workers laid off.
That's a lot of capacity that is critical now.

People like me who are tech proficient and NOT woke in California, knew this long ago, but here's another data point.

That's in addition to range anxiety. In fact, around 35% of first-time Tesla buyers return their cars during the first 3 months of ownership.

And.. to add to the stupidity... in CA:
-last week, they legislated all-electric cars by 2035.
THEN guess what...
due to abnormally hot heat wave (yeah, I'm in it, its baking hot, lol)...
the CA grid dictates that all e-cars don't charge due to potential for blackouts (i.e., green energy sucks and we do not have iota capacity)

SO.... CA is mirroring Germany and EU.

Add: Energy cost shocks..

Last edited:
  • Informative

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
if they don t suppress technology all could run green without chariging requiered i think this is possible an probablity present in the hidden and as a few get innovatif while in delicate situations like long blackouts things like a tornado generator can come out so use the force of wind to supply

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I was at a powerplant visit in 1999 of Electrabel. At that time the only producer of electricity and a bit befoe the markets were freed.
the employees then tolt in the informal meetings that we urgently needed to update the power lines and power plants because everything was old but that theys wouldn't do it unless the government told them as they had 100 % market share at that time and knew some share had to go.

since then there we some nice proposal for CHP coal fired power plant at chemical sites in Belgium which were scapped due to to much CO2.
each 2 years they decide to close the nuclear plant or to keep them open again which creates safety issues in my opinion.

Then the gas powered powerplants were shut down due to unsuffucient working / unprofitable due to the increase in green energy. the gas powerplant can shut down and start up easily so were the first to shut off when there was enough energy. Then the governement had to do something. I think they get subsidies now to stay open as they are the backup for the green energy.
and now the gas flow stops...

I agree with Alain that the technology must exist somewhere to power everything sustainable (zero point energy). Tesla was working on it a 100 years ago...

Kevin C : I think germany shut down the nuclear powerplants. I now heard they are reopening the brown coal powerplants which are an environmental disaster compared to coal.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Found it. I can't find the entire plan, but here's an article from 2021 about the coal plant situation

So, Germany basically is furiously backpedaling on both coal and nuclear, and has turned their railroad system into "coal-first" supply chain system due to its emergency, especially with the river systems dried up and destroying their barge delivery system.

• I agree
Reactions: Bert

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Here we go. First test has already arrived for the Eurozone.

• Informative

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
These are self-explanatory.

Russian Gas Stops Flowing To Italy After 'Problem' In Austria | ZeroHedge

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
www.zerohedge.com
www.zerohedge.com
Hungary Is Now The Only EU State Still Receiving Russian Gas | ZeroHedge
ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
www.zerohedge.com
www.zerohedge.com
Revolution In Air As Brits Burn Power Bills Amid Historic Energy Crisis | ZeroHedge
www.zerohedge.com
www.zerohedge.com

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Again, self explanatory. Big poke in the eye on the entire EU establishment.
As I said earlier in this thread, listening to a ranting crazy 12 year old (or even Al Gore, DiCaprio and liberal idiots) to define a country's energy AND food policy is dangerous.

Reactions: June and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Again, self explanatory. Big poke in the eye on the entire EU establishment.
Great video and worth the one minute of your time.

Reactions: June

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Food for thought. Critical thinking required.
The 2-degree hockey stick increase is a manufactured farce. The original paper's author admitted to it.
YET the UN (and Leo, etc. etc.) all jumped on it and said "World's gonna die!"...

Blowback is just starting.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Linda

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
All of EU is heading here.

And although not directly related, inflation resulting from worldwide shortages, covid, and ukraine war disruptions will result in more of this:

Then there's this:

October 2008-March 2009 redux is now here. This will compound problems. Switzerland's Credit Suisse may well be Lehman 2.0.

Good summary on Germany's situation, and the EU.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i heard with the fuel, as a fact i had to go to the station the day before prices rose again, is is also strange that since the canadian freedom move the diesel is far more than essence in price, liated or not i don t know

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
LOL.
Crazy lunatic Greta does a 180....

And a German "adult" teaches her and stomps on her climate farce. Albeit too late of course, after shutting down coal plants and offlining most of German's nuclear power plants.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
i heard with the fuel, as a fact i had to go to the station the day before prices rose again, is is also strange that since the canadian freedom move the diesel is far more than essence in price, liated or not i don t know
Yep. More to come...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
LOL.
Crazy lunatic Greta does a 180....

And a German "adult" teaches her and stomps on her climate farce. Albeit too late of course, after shutting down coal plants and offlining most of German's nuclear power plants.
Why do people listen to Greta, when they must realize they are really listening to a voice parroting the thinking of the parents?

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Why do people listen to Greta, when they must realize they are really listening to a voice parroting the thinking of the parents?
This....

The population forgets most of the products you use everyday are produced using petroleum or other derivative products. This is one of the main reasons for the supply side inflation.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
because the media tells people this is news

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)