Gaia Faeries return in fullness to the planetary surface - Gaia Portal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm always happy to see the faeries, so this is a great message. Also, I can confirm the part about the caretakers. I think this is another "Yea, Team" message.

Gaia Faeries return in fullness to the planetary surface.

Caretakers are called and respond on all dimensional levels.

Placids rise and soothe the uncomforts.

Green Lights bathe and regenerate.

https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Part of the evolutionary path. One step at a time...

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't know that this is a particular seminal moment, but I am heartened when the posts align with things or events I've noticed. Sometimes I feel like Sacagawea, and a bit of positive reinforcement is nice.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There is a place for placidity, although it is not the trigger, the activator, or the racer. Placidity reigns when the sun is shining and the grass grows.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Interesting. Inquisitive me would ask now for example: what is the significance? why now precisely? is this part of some big development?
Carl, this is my understanding of Gaia faeries (probably from the Western Celtic tradition): sylphs (faeries of the air, creators of cloud formations and air energy manifestations); salamanders (faeries of fire) seen in the licking flames of a camp fire or bonfire; undines (faeries of underwater realms, mysterious and unknown as those realms remain to us); and gnomes (faeries of rock, stone, cavern and cave) and the mysteries of energetic creation in the crystal zone, the metamorphosis of rocks and the sacred geometry expressions in the formation of crystals. These have always been part of Gaia nature, and I don't believe they ever went away. But humanity's consciousness was dimmed throughout eons, and is only now slowly brightening as a candle flame responds to the presence of moving air in its vicinity. It is humanity's awakening and awareness of the salamanders and sylphs, etc, which is again new at this time.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I take the green lights to be the auroras, bathing the poles and much more of the upper and lower thirds of the earth, than usual. Does anyone know of any institution that measures the reach of the polar auroras at any time?

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Does anyone know of any institution that measures the reach of the polar auroras at any time?
I looked on the Solarham website and saw only current predictions. However, there was a link to the facebook page, and I noticed that you could scroll through the messages to see the previous predictions, as well as pictures submitted by followers. If you don't like FB, you can still look at the page - you just have to click on "not now" when it asks you to sign in.

PS - thanks for your kind comment.

https://www.facebook.com/SolarHam

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Spaceweather,com also records the day's auroral oval as well as noticlucent clouds, sunspots and coronal holes.
Here is a recent example: http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=23&month=01&year=2018

The 'Placids rise and soothe the uncomforts' line reminds me of a recent "Neptune's Magic Astrology Forecast" which mentioned planetoid Vesta's (Hestia to ancient Greeks) role in events.
The forecast (from Jan 15) is here: https://www.transients.info/2018/01/vesta-sagittarius-astrology-update/
This is my favourite line from the forecast: "Vesta helps us to see the bigger picture when all else may seem hopeless or too hard, and she can reaffirm our own core beliefs that come directly from the source of our own higher self." ... a 'soothing of uncomforts' of a sort perhaps?

It intrigues me, making me feel as if there was more to remember about it.
Maybe this too will come...

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It is humanity's awakening and awareness of the salamanders and sylphs, etc, which is again new at this time.
Thank you HM! I just reported something in the Positive Steps thread that schodingersothercat.blogspot.com is reporting today as a development they are seeing taking place right now. Could be related to awakening ("The Event") if you wish. Got me thinking.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This reminds me of the crystalline grid, erasing old energies and imprints of negativity and war. The green implies healing and purification. Welcome 5d!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Gaia Faeries return in fullness to the planetary surface.

Caretakers are called and respond on all dimensional levels.

Placids rise and soothe the uncomforts.

Green Lights bathe and regenerate.
So basically volunteers are being triggered to go full speed ahead while difficult situations are not so difficult anymore.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
So basically volunteers are being triggered to go full speed ahead while difficult situations are not so difficult anymore.
True, but still positive developments in our 3d world are moving at snail's pace -so slowly at times that snail's speed feels close to the speed of light by comparison. Frustrating. Makes me think at times that it is made frustrating on purpose in order to keep the volunteers/light workers going fast in order to finally manifest fundamental positive changes in this reality. If so, all that energy could perhaps manifest in a single transformative event rather than a series of small events. As Pucksterguy would say: "come on Event!"

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
If so, all that energy could perhaps manifest in a single transformative event rather than a series of small events.
Carl this is an interesting idea. Like you, I can't see the people around me making any kind of meaningful changes because they are "so busy" with their lives. Some have even told me as much.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
True, but still
I guess it all depends at how you look at the situation.

So what I meant was more from an astrological perspective, but perhaps there is more at play as well, as there usually is.

I think that there is a commonality between volunteers — very likely not "all" — which fits into the eclipse energies, and means patterns of life circumstances are very similar.

So as an example, I'm feeling like something has lifted and I'm able to just go ahead and take action with more practical plans, even though those plans are not perfect and some things are not sorted out yet. This doesn't at all mean the world is suddenly going to change because a few hundred thousand, or perhaps a few million, people start becoming serious about getting more involved with their planned path in life and doing some more important things.

If we look at the types of volunteers, such as what Dolores Cannon has mentioned, or Page Bryant, there are 3 main types, and each fits into a certain age range, so go through similar events and situations as a result. I seem to fit into the second type of volunteer.

I don't look at light workers being the same thing as volunteers — very different for me.

In combination, when all the volunteers start making more serious changes in their lives, that will help consciousness change on a global level, as each of their individual frequencies will raise a bit more as a result of them stepping up. They will make a larger impact on the people they come into contact with, and will likely be reaching more people than they ever have reached before — with exceptions as there are always exceptions.

This will take time, but it should be a shorter window of time where a larger amount of change occurs.

I came to the conclusion back in 2013 that there wasn't going to be any singular event, but a series of smaller energetic waves now and again which would gradually push consciousness forward. This meant the process was going to be gradual, with more noticeable changes occurring in the years we are in now, 2017-2021 or so. So far it seems like this is what is going on, but I really don't pay as much attention like I used to.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I guess it all depends at how you look at the situation.

So what I meant was more from an astrological perspective, but perhaps there is more at play as well, as there usually is.

I think that there is a commonality between volunteers — very likely not "all" — which fits into the eclipse energies, and means patterns of life circumstances are very similar.

So as an example, I'm feeling like something has lifted and I'm able to just go ahead and take action with more practical plans, even though those plans are not perfect and some things are not sorted out yet. This doesn't at all mean the world is suddenly going to change because a few hundred thousand, or perhaps a few million, people start becoming serious about getting more involved with their planned path in life and doing some more important things.

If we look at the types of volunteers, such as what Dolores Cannon has mentioned, or Page Bryant, there are 3 main types, and each fits into a certain age range, so go through similar events and situations as a result. I seem to fit into the second type of volunteer.

I don't look at light workers being the same thing as volunteers — very different for me.

In combination, when all the volunteers start making more serious changes in their lives, that will help consciousness change on a global level, as each of their individual frequencies will raise a bit more as a result of them stepping up. They will make a larger impact on the people they come into contact with, and will likely be reaching more people than they ever have reached before — with exceptions as there are always exceptions.

This will take time, but it should be a shorter window of time where a larger amount of change occurs.

I came to the conclusion back in 2013 that there wasn't going to be any singular event, but a series of smaller energetic waves now and again which would gradually push consciousness forward. This meant the process was going to be gradual, with more noticeable changes occurring in the years we are in now, 2017-2021 or so. So far it seems like this is what is going on, but I really don't pay as much attention like I used to.
Yes, on the whole the waves and the periods in between feel like contractions, then pushing out, or expansiveness.

On a personal growth focus, it really does take a karmic baggage claim to drop you on your face, and that's not a soft landing, that's eyes popping out in disbelief as you take in the whole from a new perspective. I had one of those in 2011/12, synchronistically right after I went into the temple in my home and asked Universal Consciousness to ramp things up, as I was ready now. Ha! No-one is ready to take a hit that leads to a whole revolution in the layout of their life. I still have tears over it, and frustration over the circumstances where the main sparring partner/protagonist (who may be my friend in the afterlife, who knows) still won't own to his part in it or see that where we are today is directly linked to the causative, manipulative actions he put in play for, god knows, some idea of his own gain. So no matter how far on I have moved, or how far I have squeezed my heart to find forgiveness, I find out today from his own lips that he doesn't own his part in it.

In the larger view then, taking in the soul of the planet and the souls of the billions of Earth citizens, it seems that the general wake-up call would have to be something big, that would take the rug from under everyone's feet, where they're feeling cozy running along their same rat rut. In that case, it seems styled as an event, as how else would everyone ramp up their conscious knowings of their failings, and owning up to their part and taking responsibility for their own actions? In other words, grow up spiritually and stop playing in the sandpit with machine guns and tanks and missiles.

Or some of what I have read recently indicates it might be a consciousness upgrade, bringing everyone to a similar level of conscious awareness, if not similar levels of wisdom through experience. As in: we're just going to upgrade all the players, so that there may be a lot less limitations on the goals of the game. And this upgrade is across the whole Sol solar system. Otherwise you would have upgraded rabbits/people/dogs on Planet Earth, being an easy pick off for warmongering types from further afield who haven't read the new brochure, of how we're all going to play nice now.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Or some of what I have read recently indicates it might be a consciousness upgrade, bringing everyone to a similar level of conscious awareness, if not similar levels of wisdom through experience. As in: we're just going to upgrade all the players, so that there may be a lot less limitations on the goals of the game. And this upgrade is across the whole Sol solar system. Otherwise you would have upgraded rabbits/people/dogs on Planet Earth, being an easy pick off for warmongering types from further afield who haven't read the new brochure, of how we're all going to play nice now.
I've run thru several scenarios in my mind. That one comes closer to this one...Like in a soccer (football) or hockey game when the time runs out the ref will blow the whistle to end the game. Everybody stops immediately and returns to their respective benches. The "event" will suddenly lift the veil, beat down the ego and show the world for what it is and your part in it. At that point everyone will go WTF and the re-education will begin in how to live within the new parameters.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
We’re the seed planters; & it’ll take generations for this tree to grow. We can look down and watch it enfold or choose to be part of it again.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
On a personal growth focus, it really does take a karmic baggage claim to drop you on your face, and that's not a soft landing, that's eyes popping out in disbelief as you take in the whole from a new perspective.
I went through a period where I was addressing issues almost every day in meditation. So many little things that happened long ago sometimes keep hanging around. I was tired of it - the seemingly unending pile of baggage. Being me, I said one day, "let's just get this over and clear out the rest". What I got was "Ok, but it will be like this" and up popped an image from a Wiley Coyote cartoon of him getting flattened by a train and getting up staggering around. So, I kept up with the slower pace.

My wish is a little like PG's idea - a time-out or something that gets the bully/jackass players out of the rink so the rest of the players can continue on and figure things out. OK, maybe some of the bully/jackass players could see that playing an honest game is better and can stay. (Whew - almost had a Bunny FuFu moment there.)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
My wish is a little like PG's idea - a time-out or something that gets the bully/jackass players out of the rink so the rest of the players can continue on and figure things out.
My reasoning has gone that way as well. But my next line or reasoning was: let's assume I'm one of the bad guys that has been in power and control for years, and even perhaps as a member of a family that has held such vast power/wealth and control for generations; somebody with a high degree of ego and feeling of entitlement ("it is my right to hold such position in life"). Would I leave the position willingly and peacefully when my superiority (which doesn't include spiritual superiority) over a common member of humanity is so evident? For those individuals, many of them high members of the "powers that be" the answers is obvious: "hell now!"

I'm sure many would rather destroy the entire system/world rather that relinquish their positions.

Therefore in order to have a worldwide reset/shift the "event" would have to be sudden, unexpected, most likely an unknown, probably external from the current system controlled by the powers that be, unstoppable, quick, and involving the entire population of the planet simultaneously. We are talking about something perhaps cosmic for example, or supernatural, or a natural force in this planet not expected to act, and even a devastating nuclear war. Some scenarios may involve massive casualties with few survivors to restart civilization (I'm sure btw that it has happened before in the history of this planet -by some accounts 5 times already).

I'm hoping though that this time light workers, volunteers, seeds, etc. manage to manifest a change/shift without such depressing options like some of the ones mentioned above.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Would I leave the position willingly and peacefully
I agree they would not. However, many of these people are quite old and perhaps in failing health. I can see other family members stepping in and changing the direction - maybe because they really want to - or - maybe because they see the writing on the wall.

I was reading an article today and was struck by one sentence that basically said - we have a lot of truth coming out now and the polarized reporting is keeping people from knowing about it. A little later, I was floored by a CBS news segment. We were watching our local news, which included a national report from DC. To my surprise, it basically said there is something very wrong here and we need to look at it regardless of political lines. Also, there was a letter from both Rs and Ds to the group that helps whistleblowers, asking them to step up their work, especially for those from the alphabet agencies.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I wonder how the guys who were in the train that hit the garbage truck are going to react.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
However, many of these people are quite old and perhaps in failing health.
Oh my dear Linda, the truth is that we don't really know the real leaders of the powers that be. The faces we see in politics, finances, religion, industries, etc., and are at the top of those sectors take orders from above, from the hidden real leaders. Are the real leaders old? Are they from ancient families? Some even ask if they are from this planet. But we know something though, that every time the s#$% hits the fan they have managed to remain hidden, until now...

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh my darlin Carl, of course we do not know who the mysterious "they" are, but we sure do know the names and faces of many of their lackeys. For a long time people have placed their trust in these lieutenants, but some people finally are looking up and asking questions. The mysterious "they" need their buffers. So, what happens when the buffers lose their power? People might actually think for themselves - a novel idea to be sure.

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
So, what happens when the buffers lose their power?
When the buffers feel a serious challenge to their power and can't deflect attention/blame they try to cut a deal, but some of them unmask other buffer(s). They don't disclose the real leaders (the kiss of death for them -or their family). My hope is that one of them actually breaks that pattern and actually disclose a real leader's name.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Or some of what I have read recently indicates it might be a consciousness upgrade, bringing everyone to a similar level of conscious awareness, if not similar levels of wisdom through experience. As in: we're just going to upgrade all the players, so that there may be a lot less limitations on the goals of the game.
I see this as being how it was always meant to be, in connection with the astrological age and new earth situation which are separate things. But I don't think it's as large as one may think, but more of an opportunity for people to wake up and do some practical direct experience work while the energies are supporting an easier outcome from putting such intention in. I don't see people reaching a similar level, as that goes against the Earth School rules and point, as people are not meant to get short cuts, or answers to everything, as it defeats the purpose.

In the larger view then, taking in the soul of the planet and the souls of the billions of Earth citizens, it seems that the general wake-up call would have to be something big, that would take the rug from under everyone's feet, where they're feeling cozy running along their same rat rut. In that case, it seems styled as an event, as how else would everyone ramp up their conscious knowings of their failings, and owning up to their part and taking responsibility for their own actions? In other words, grow up spiritually and stop playing in the sandpit with machine guns and tanks and missiles.
I think this is what was going to occur in 2013, yet it was not needed in the end, and everything became a gradual process, rather than a wipe and reset to wake people up. I think the tipping point, the positive timeline, was reached, so here we are. This new situation up ahead, which Topi has been discussing and which I brought up today on that other thread (Unspun), is fascinating and it's going to be interesting how it turns out, it's just... I don't see us noticing a whole lot of it, as that's now how this works, it seems! We keep going forward and the world changes around us, whether that's going downhill or up.

That one comes closer to this one..
I think I need an "I wish" rating!

I like the idea of being completely and utterly wrong and suddenly having all energy shift and become not so solid, then transfer and slip up out into the astral body and away, along with all life around me — next! Off to the new earth for a visit to check out some of those places Lai saw in our QHHT sessions, maybe visit Kevin as he has shared some new earth places too with me, maybe on the way I'll catch up with Dolores for a few minutes and then off to that castle in that Roundtable banner to catch up with everyone here. ;-) Sinera and Karla better show!

The-Roundtable-Forum-3.jpg

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)