Farsight's Mystery Series Continues (at last!) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Not that the Time-Cross project isn't already great, but I am happy and not the only one that FI at last continues with their Mystery Projects again. Seems UFO related according to the graphics and drawings.

I think it might not be free to watch but I have a Vimeo account and might pay for it, because the last ones I watched on there (Mars, Phenix Lights, Iapetus, 9-11) were all great and worth the little money. Daz Smith is also on board again whom I really missed on FI's latest Timecross installments.

<3:)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Let us know what you think afterwards please.

Reactions: Stargazer

Maunagarjana

Rambling Companion
Apr 16, 2017
I've been paying attention to the Farsight Institute for awhile now, and especially the Time Cross project, and I find it very exciting. They have gotten lots of things scarily right. I haven't been keeping close tabs on their hits. But if you go to their youtube channel and look at all the "results" videos for each month they previously did, you can easily see what I'm talking about. They correctly predicted the Pulse nightclub shooting, the shooting of the diplomat at the museum in Turkey, and so many other things.

They are getting great results. And I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it. I think it should be making big headlines from major news organizations, but there is such a bias against this type of information, they can't see what is happening plainly before their eyes. I don't see how any open minded person could deny it. I don't know what it will take for skeptics to finally admit that remote viewing is real. But that aside, it's kind of nice to have a "weather forecast" of future events to look at, even if it's not always as detailed and precise as I would like.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm through part 1 now (the crash), part 2 (origins) still to be watched, then I will comment. But it's pretty cool so far I can tell.
And........ what did you learn? I have a special interest because I was born in Roswell, albeit a few years later, but I have some stories that were handed down. The gist of them are - it happened.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)