Farsight Prime is Live (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Courtney Brown over at the Farsight Institute (https://farsight.org/) just announced the release of Farsight Prime.

http://www.farsightprime.com/

Farsight Prime is basically a service like Netflix, which lists all of Farsight's project videos on remote viewing. Once you join and pay a monthly fee, you get access to them all.

The benefit here is that you could watch all of the paid for remote viewing projects within month and save money, rather than buying them individually through the Farsight site.

But if you stay signed up, you would of course get access to all future paid for remote viewing projects. (However... considering the infrequency of new remote viewing projects, this may not be wise).

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Courtney Brown was on Art Bell once or twice, I remember.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In the past I bought some of their movies on Vimeo, also to support them, next to my curiosity, of course.

It was also still the times when Dick Alguire and Daz Smith were doing the RVs (mostly). They are still great today but I am content with the stuff they keep putting out for free on YouTube nowadays. I do not find a subscription rewarding and effective enough.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It would be nice for binge watching with friends.

Current people are Ok, but prefer the previous ones.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I have mixed feelinga, I don't feel they go into as much detail as I would like. The segments tend to be short and sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)