False Flag In The Making - The Coming (And Long Planned!) Destruction Of Iran (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It is quite embarrassing how Bolton, Pompeo and the rest of the neocon war hawks try to steer us all into the (long-postponed) war between the US and Iran with lies that are too obvious. But the past showed us they can do anything to the dumbed down public, can't they? It almost seems so.

Well, almost.

Let's see how this one turns out. Maybe they will have to try another False Flag because this is one was convincing enough since even the dumbest of the people will maybe understand it is faked and a pretense for war?

I like the Japanese and their culture a lot. Especially the part that has to do with their politeness, composure, meditative orientation and spirituality (e.g. Zen buddhism, etc.). Their calm and reasonable response confirms it for me:

Some more current development info and background:

Maybe there would be hope if this rumour were true:

Let's hope that Trump will see through this bullshit. Maybe he is misinformed by the Deep State operatives, or he is 'part of it' and 'in it'. We don't know yet. Will we ever? Bolton fired would be a good sign after all. Let's pray for it.

As said above, just as a reminder but informed people (and I assume most of you) will already know, it is all planned by the "Deep State" for a (very) long while:

General Wesley Clarke gave testimony of that (he is the one who lead the NATO war 1999 against Serbia - another war (see link if interested) started with many lies and fabrications) :

"This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You know that people used to sell clothes with the seams all on the inside, right?

Now, you can buy clothes with the seams and zippers on the outside.

It feels a bit like that.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
You know that people used to sell clothes with the seams all on the inside, right?

Now, you can buy clothes with the seams and zippers on the outside.

It feels a bit like that.
Haha, yeah. I like this analogy. It's so much out in the open now and so obvious. You don't even have to search for it anymore that much. It's like a bad movie. And maybe that is why most people do not react to it in protest. They cannot differentiate anymore between this and their cinema or Netflix movie reality (or any virtual one). It's just a show to watch on TV (maybe in awe - or with a shrug) when 'yet another war' starts, at least so it seems.

Once posted this Tool song on the music thread. It fits well the situation.

Vicarious
"I need to watch things die from a good safe distance. Vicariously, I Live while the whole world dies. You all feel the same so why can't we just admit it?"

:bag

Of course, there are also 'the other open wars' that are just kept silent in Western media and thus ... they do not exist, such as Yemen where Saudi Arabia with lots of US support is killing off great parts of the population by the day, some analysts talked about genocide - but who cares, CNN obviously don't because they hardly report on it. So it is 'out there' but no one cares.

:(

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Speaking about 'open talk' about 'crisis initiation' (another euphemism used by these evil people) here is Jimmy Dore's comment on a Think Tank guy talking about 'crisis initiation' with Iran (and previous ones) and then also another journalist doing practically the dirty work of lying for it.

It is hard to believe what he is actually saying so directly. But he is really directly saying it. (Note that Mr. Dore uses some explicit language, just in case you are sensitive to it).

Yes. It's out there !!!

o_O

• New to me!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My favourite quote from tje video is from Michael Oliver: "^GOP must believeUS citizens don't follow global politics and will believe anything they lie about."

Also, "And this is why we have a show: because they're not going to tell the truth about this."

...and then he rants...

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Downing of US drone a ‘clear message’ to Washington — Iran’s IRGC commander
"The head of Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards says the downing of a US drone over its territory was a “clear message” to Washington, proving Tehran will react strongly to any military aggression. Just hours earlier, Iran claimed to have shot down a US RQ-4 spy drone over Hormozgan Province. Images of the suspected hit were later posted online, showing a burning device falling from the sky."
https://www.rt.com/news/462277-iran-us-drone-message/

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
My favourite quote from tje video is from Michael Oliver: "^GOP must believeUS citizens don't follow global politics and will believe anything they lie about."

Also, "And this is why we have a show: because they're not going to tell the truth about this."

...and then he rants...
Which video do you refer to and which part of it?
Downing of US drone a ‘clear message’ to Washington — Iran’s IRGC commander
"The head of Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards says the downing of a US drone over its territory was a “clear message” to Washington, proving Tehran will react strongly to any military aggression. Just hours earlier, Iran claimed to have shot down a US RQ-4 spy drone over Hormozgan Province. Images of the suspected hit were later posted online, showing a burning device falling from the sky."
https://www.rt.com/news/462277-iran-us-drone-message/
Certainly they won't take any shit from the US. However, we all know that Iran would certainly 'lose' a war in the long run or even very fast if fought with 'conventional' weapons (not to speak of nuclear 'options') but the US would pay a high price and 'lose' somehow, too. There will be no winners in this. Just losers, most of them are the local civil population, as in every war.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Posted three hours ago over on the New York Times:
Trump Approves Strikes on Iran, but Then Abruptly Pulls Back

"President Trump approved military strikes against Iran in retaliation for downing an American surveillance drone, but pulled back from launching them on Thursday night after a day of escalating tensions.​
As late as 7 p.m., military and diplomatic officials were expecting a strike, after intense discussions and debate at the White House among the president’s top national security officials and congressional leaders, according to multiple senior administration officials involved in or briefed on the deliberations.​
Officials said the president had initially approved attacks on a handful of Iranian targets, like radar and missile batteries.​
The operation was underway in its early stages when it was called off, a senior administration official said. Planes were in the air and ships were in position, but no missiles had been fired when word came to stand down, the official said."
(...)
"It was not clear whether Mr. Trump simply changed his mind on the strikes or whether the administration altered course because of logistics or strategy. It was also not clear whether the attacks might still go forward. "​

• Hard to take in!
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The second one: Corporate News Pushes War for Trump.
Ah, ok, I see it was a read Twitter quote now. Just wondered for the name.

Another spark of hope would be if it is true that Trump listens to this journalist:

A little less optimistic and less apologetic for Trump is this article:

• Intriguing Post
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Iran should of course not make this mistake:

This kind of expansionism will be their downfall.

“Last week, our aircraft carrier was still over 600 miles away from Iran. This rogue nation is sticking its nose into all kinds of places and now, it has moved its coastline to sit about 60 miles from the USS Abraham Lincoln.”
In response, the USA has threatened to move in its troops. Bolton said, “We are a peaceful nation but if Iran attempts to move its borders under our troops’ feet, war will be inevitable.”

• Funny
Reactions: Laron
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
For balance, some more positive views on Trump not being the warmonger again.

Trump’s geopolitical record shows he yielded to regime hawks Pompeo, Bolton, and in the war department on escalating aggression in multiple theaters. Bolton pushed for war on Iran long before he became Trump’s national security advisor. Pompeo largely favors war on the country by other means to make its economy scream and immiserate its people.

Trump allegedly pulled back from a military strike against Iran after it had already been ordered. That is the official story but there are doubts that it is true. The Iranian campaign of "maximum pressure" against Trump's sanctions is still on. But there are first signs that it is successful.

Moreover, we must not forget that the economic war with sanctions is already raging. Sanctions always cost many lives, they did so for thousands in Iraq (rememer the famous interview with M. Albright where she said that half a million dead children was 'worth it' ...). It also is the case in Venezuela at the moment.

• Informative
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron and Lila
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The military industrial complex of course is all for it. War is money.

And the same 'joke' again at minute 16:30:
"What is Iran doing in the middle of our military bases?"
"Rude!"

:ROFL:

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you guys for posting about this. I had not seen a single mention of it in my Facebook feed (aside from perhaps Laron.) I'm a bit surprised no one is talking about it.
I also don't watch any news source unless I see something mentioned.

• Jaw Dropping Post
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thank you guys for posting about this. I had not seen a single mention of it in my Facebook feed (aside from perhaps Laron.) I'm a bit surprised no one is talking about it.
I also don't watch any news source unless I see something mentioned.
Facebooks is mainstream (social media) and thus already heavily censored by Mr Zuckerberg who follows the 'party line'. Anything that might hint to a critical view of the US Deep State's imperialistic war intentions will be filtered out or at least not actively pushed by algorithms.

Plus, many mainstream Americans by now seem quite accustomed to military interventionism abroad from past (and present) days. Maybe for them it's just 'another' country in the Middle East (if they know where it is at all) being 'messed up' and it just makes them yawn with a 'so-what?'-attitude.

Identity politics, newest celeb gosip and Netflix shows is more important to most of them, I assume. :ROFL:

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
P.G. Roberts was active in the Reagan administration. His views though are very open and 'awake' to what is going on and his analysis interesting. Always good to read or listen to what he says. We are not through with it yet, so he says.

The moronic warmongers in high office—Bolton, Pompeo, and Pence—and their Israel Lobby masters are determined, and they have not abandoned their campaign for war with Iran. Of course, the liars say that Iran will just accept its punishment for defending its territory and there will be no war. But this is not what Iran says. I believe Iran.
(...)
The Israel Lobby and their neoconservative agents have not been taught a lesson. Trump has not fired Bolton and Pompeo for almost igniting a conflagation, and he has not dressed down his moronic vice president. So, it can all happen again.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Plus, many mainstream Americans by now seem quite accustomed to military interventionism abroad from past (and present) days. Maybe for them it's just 'another' country in the Middle East (if they know where it is at all) being 'messed up' and it just makes them yawn with a 'so-what?'-attitude.

Identity politics, newest celeb gosip and Netflix shows is more important to most of them, I assume. :ROFL:
Speaking as a person who actually lives and works in the USA, I can say that is neither my attitude nor experience.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Speaking as a person who actually lives and works in the USA, I can say that is neither my attitude nor experience.
I know, Linda, I know. And I suppose anyone other 'round here, as well. As said, I was referring to the 'FB-filtered' brainwashed masses who only 'consume' the official stories or the officially intended stories to be believed and spread via social/mass media. And it still works because most believe it or at least don't question it. If there is 'another war' well, then it 'has to be' for them. So it seems. Crazy. Dumbed down.

Many young people nowadays like to go on rallies against Co2 emmissions rather than against wars. It was different still 20-30 years ago. The peace movement mostly died. There is none. No more protests for peace. If some people of the alternative groups do something they are nowadays (not just in my country) vilified by the mainstream (media) as right-wingers (really!) or even Nazis, which is ridiculous. But that is how it works in the general perception.

Remember Orwell: WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

It is not different in my or any other Western country. For example, just two days ago, to my own shock, for the first time I saw a positive headline about Trump from an advertisement screen in a railway station saying sth like 'Trump shows the world who's the boss'. I assume it was very much about Iran (but I walked on and did not read further because I was fed up already). Before that they had mainly only trashed him for almost everything, just like the mass media did since 2016 (Not saying that I liked that!).

The double standards are almost unbelievable. It is like Jimmy Dore above said in one of his videos: "On the one hand they (the Russian collusion hoaxers) always said that he is a traitor to our country, but let him be in charge of the military when it is about war and invading another country."
;)

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Facebooks is mainstream (social media) and thus already heavily censored by Mr Zuckerberg who follows the 'party line'. Anything that might hint to a critical view of the US Deep State's imperialistic war intentions will be filtered out or at least not actively pushed by algorithms.

While I agree for the most part, I think a lot of it depends on your connections as well. I like to think many of my friends are the type to share world happenings. This included. Plus, anything to make trump look bad is usually shared. Even if they spun the news as "trump is pushing us into war", that is more what I would expect. But at least some comment seemed to be likely.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Plus, anything to make trump look bad is usually shared. Even if they spun the news as "trump is pushing us into war", that is more what I would expect.
I agree. It is also interesting to observe the MSM's conflict of interest here. First they want to bash Trump most of the time but secondly they like to promote war (good for their business too as 'embedded journalists'). They normally can't have both at once so they are a bit torn apart, hovering in limbo, betwixt and between. :ROFL:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The Fact That Americans Need To Be Deceived Into War Proves Their Underlying Goodness

“Lying sometimes, not always lying, sometimes it’s manipulations, but yeah,” Merry replied. “America’s warmaking history indicates that there’s been significant instances of that kind of maneuvering, manipulations, and in some instances lying–Vietnam is a great example–to get us into wars that the American people weren’t clamoring for.”

Both men are correct. The US empire does indeed have an extensive and well-documented history of using lies, manipulations and distortions to manufacture consent for war from a populace that would otherwise choose peace, and a Reuters poll released last month found that only 12 percent of Americans favor attacking Iranian military interests without having been attacked first.

Watching Americans react online to the jarring report about how close they may have just come to a war which would have impacted most of the world to varying degrees, I’ve been experiencing a deep appreciation for what truly, sincerely good people they are underneath all the propaganda and deceit.

The fact that Americans have had to be tricked into every major military action since the Spanish-American War is telling in itself. If Americans were truly a war-hungry mob, the hawks wouldn’t need to do that. Notice too how these tricks almost always hinge on manipulating Americans’ desire to help others. The manipulators literally have to use people’s goodness to manufacture consent for war by making it all about a “dictator” who is harming his people or some variation of this theme. The hawks could try to play off of hatred or fear, but they know it wouldn’t work nearly as effectively as manipulating the already-installed “Save the day!” helping desire that most Americans live and breathe.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The Fact That Americans Need To Be Deceived Into War Proves Their Underlying Goodness

“Lying sometimes, not always lying, sometimes it’s manipulations, but yeah,” Merry replied. “America’s warmaking history indicates that there’s been significant instances of that kind of maneuvering, manipulations, and in some instances lying–Vietnam is a great example–to get us into wars that the American people weren’t clamoring for.”

Both men are correct. The US empire does indeed have an extensive and well-documented history of using lies, manipulations and distortions to manufacture consent for war from a populace that would otherwise choose peace, and a Reuters poll released last month found that only 12 percent of Americans favor attacking Iranian military interests without having been attacked first.

Watching Americans react online to the jarring report about how close they may have just come to a war which would have impacted most of the world to varying degrees, I’ve been experiencing a deep appreciation for what truly, sincerely good people they are underneath all the propaganda and deceit.

The fact that Americans have had to be tricked into every major military action since the Spanish-American War is telling in itself. If Americans were truly a war-hungry mob, the hawks wouldn’t need to do that. Notice too how these tricks almost always hinge on manipulating Americans’ desire to help others. The manipulators literally have to use people’s goodness to manufacture consent for war by making it all about a “dictator” who is harming his people or some variation of this theme. The hawks could try to play off of hatred or fear, but they know it wouldn’t work nearly as effectively as manipulating the already-installed “Save the day!” helping desire that most Americans live and breathe.

Good one from the Icke site. The same page further down also contains a good video from Mr. Corbett. I also linked some of his videos in this forum, they are always recommendable. And his list of false flags or other war lies in this video is not even complete (e.g. Yugoslavia 1999).

Reactions: Pod
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
So at least Trump knows about psycho Bolton.
“I have two groups of people. I have doves and I have hawks,” replied Trump. “John Bolton is absolutely a hawk. If it was up to him he'd take on the whole world at one time, okay?”

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
About my own country. Of course she is a US puppet and always was and will be. :)|
A blind person can see that these were two false flags – so thinly masked, with badly fabricated US ‘video evidence’ that even according to CIA and US military brass did not deliver conclusive evidence. In fact, none at all. Madame Merkel – why do you not first ask the obvious question “Cui bono?”— Who benefits? Certainly not Iran – but the aggressor, the US which has been planning and preparing for war with Iran for decades, ever since the first Iraq war under Father Bush, in 1991. At the 2003 invasion of Iraq – Bolton openly expressed his dreams to demolish Iran. He and Pompeo are liars and war criminals, who run the White House and pretend to run the Pentagon – and who act in impunity. Their power seems limitless. Trump – seems to be a mere puppet.
While Iran is making smart moves, gradually away from western economics, from trading with the west – and moving eastwards – where the future is – Germany backtracks, literally into the orbit of a dying beast, into what is ever-more detectible – a decaying empire.
When will Germany wake up? When the first bombs fall on her cities – a WWI and WWII redux? Except this time, it may not be just the falling of conventional bombs. It may be nuclear meeting nuclear at Ramstein. Madame Merkel, your obligation to the people who apparently elected you is larger than you think and larger than yourself – and much larger than whatever goes on in your mind to follow a defeated warrior and rogue nation into hell.

This isn't good. Trump going full Bolton again. If his 'accusations' stand a fact check, I have my doubts.

I am now CONVINCED they will try to do a 'limited strikes' thing based on a new false flag operation , just like with Syria (also based on a false flag back then). But will it be 'enough' then and will it not cause a chain reaction which even could lead to WW3? Or at least a large war and ensuing economic upturn including the vanishing of our oil resources because Iran will have the capacity to destroy them all (not just in its own country, but will attack all countries and their resources).

This isn't good. Let's pray they stop the escalation on both sides including these spineless minions (Merkel, Hunt, etc.) and let the reasonable side win and let them talk again to find a solution.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Of course, there are also 'the other open wars' that are just kept silent in Western media and thus ... they do not exist, such as Yemen where Saudi Arabia with lots of US support is killing off great parts of the population by the day, some analysts talked about genocide - but who cares, CNN obviously don't because they hardly report on it. So it is 'out there' but no one cares.
here and there i read about it and didn t knew what to think about at the time so a few years back

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
About my own country. Of course she is a US puppet and always was and will be. :)|

This isn't good. Trump going full Bolton again. If his 'accusations' stand a fact check, I have my doubts.

I am now CONVINCED they will try to do a 'limited strikes' thing based on a new false flag operation , just like with Syria (also based on a false flag back then). But will it be 'enough' then and will it not cause a chain reaction which even could lead to WW3? Or at least a large war and ensuing economic upturn including the vanishing of our oil resources because Iran will have the capacity to destroy them all (not just in its own country, but will attack all countries and their resources).

This isn't good. Let's pray they stop the escalation on both sides including these spineless minions (Merkel, Hunt, etc.) and let the reasonable side win and let them talk again to find a solution.
Talking and shaking hands have their moments, and can lead to a win-win when both back down from their aggressor positions, whilst being able to smile about it.

• Compassionate
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Let's stay balanced.

On a more positive view:

On a more negative outlook:

• Informative

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Do not worry. With Trump, nearly every move he does creates a honeypot to expose the DS. Trump allows Bolton to stay because he is a useful idiot to Trump. Some people may think Trump is blindly following Bolton's bad advice, but think deeper, think Trumper, think 5d. I used to play chess, to get even halfway decent at chess means thinking 3 or more moves ahead. I believe Trump can think 5 moves ahead but most people cannot. I learned to think ahead several moves, it helps me. Bolten will not be fired if he continues to be a useful idiot, because even idiots can be useful. Spycraft, information gathering, and espionage depend on this fact.

There are also complicated plots to get fake news into the alternative media, the ones that lean conservative. Even Fox sometimes airs fake news, since they can't think 3 moves ahead, they fall for it easily. For some unknown reason I seem to understand all of this and how it works. This is why I also don't worry too much about Trump. The plans use a lot of psychology against people, psychological principles that are not widely known but one can find if you dig deep enough. I call this "kungfu psyops", which is using a person's weaknesses against them. I won't go into details for opsec.

If people think Trump is working with the DS, think again. Think logically, think deeper, think 5 moves ahead. But, time will tell.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)