Exercises for eye health (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yesterday I asked for some relief for my eyes, and this morning I got a notice from Donna Eden about a 31-day eye health program - free on You tube.

I like her and have found many of her exercises and movements quite helpful. The first session is with her daughter, Dondi, who shared an interesting observation from her mom (Donna Eden). Her mom says when she observes healthy people, she sees little shining figure 8s around their bodies.

Here is the link to the videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/innersource2/?inf_contact_key=b97c45bf4c9578c660c5dc4f7f9e085a8ba422be2fb0bb5e16cf38e3221a2066

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've always wondered if you could exercise your inner sight too.

I sometimes do something like this behind closed lids... move my sight around from quadrant to quadrant, noticing where I can see clearly and where there is an impediment.

Fun things to do while looked at one's eyelids, lol:-)) It's certainly more amusing than feeling like my wait at an office, for example, is interminable;)

Reactions: Anaeika and Linda

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I had heard about some eye exercises by playing around with your focus and eye direction. Rolling them around, looking through to the different sections of it, focusing close then far away. Is that what he explains to do? (the link went to her whole selections of videos).

When I was in 5th grade, we had to do eye tests and when I did mine, the other student i was with, and the nurse both looked at me in awe and asked if I had memorized it. I got every one right.
I know I still have pretty good eye sight. Hopefully that keeps up. I think most in my family has to get glasses (if even just for reading.)

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
(the link went to her whole selections of videos).
There is one video for each day with different exercises. The first row below the intro has all the videos.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for sharing. This looks like a good thing to try.

Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I found a printout of a presentation I did for the staff of my company back in the mid-1990's on this very topic. If anyone is interested, I could scan it in and make a new thread for it. It was done in PowerPoint (I don't have the file any more). The heading is "Improve your vision - Naturally! PC users and sore eyes - Vision relaxation techniques - Let's try it."

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I found a printout of a presentation I did for the staff of my company back in the mid-1990's on this very topic. If anyone is interested, I could scan it in and make a new thread for it. It was done in PowerPoint (I don't have the file any more). The heading is "Improve your vision - Naturally! PC users and sore eyes - Vision relaxation techniques - Let's try it."
Oh my! Yes please . :)

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)