• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

Exercises for eye health

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Yesterday I asked for some relief for my eyes, and this morning I got a notice from Donna Eden about a 31-day eye health program - free on You tube.

I like her and have found many of her exercises and movements quite helpful. The first session is with her daughter, Dondi, who shared an interesting observation from her mom (Donna Eden). Her mom says when she observes healthy people, she sees little shining figure 8s around their bodies.

Here is the link to the videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/inners...5dc4f7f9e085a8ba422be2fb0bb5e16cf38e3221a2066

Lila

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
I've always wondered if you could exercise your inner sight too.

I sometimes do something like this behind closed lids... move my sight around from quadrant to quadrant, noticing where I can see clearly and where there is an impediment.

Fun things to do while looked at one's eyelids, lol:-)) It's certainly more amusing than feeling like my wait at an office, for example, is interminable;)

Angela

Resolute Spirit
I had heard about some eye exercises by playing around with your focus and eye direction. Rolling them around, looking through to the different sections of it, focusing close then far away. Is that what he explains to do? (the link went to her whole selections of videos).

When I was in 5th grade, we had to do eye tests and when I did mine, the other student i was with, and the nurse both looked at me in awe and asked if I had memorized it. I got every one right.
I know I still have pretty good eye sight. Hopefully that keeps up. I think most in my family has to get glasses (if even just for reading.)

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
I found a printout of a presentation I did for the staff of my company back in the mid-1990's on this very topic. If anyone is interested, I could scan it in and make a new thread for it. It was done in PowerPoint (I don't have the file any more). The heading is "Improve your vision - Naturally! PC users and sore eyes - Vision relaxation techniques - Let's try it."

Anaeika

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
I found a printout of a presentation I did for the staff of my company back in the mid-1990's on this very topic. If anyone is interested, I could scan it in and make a new thread for it. It was done in PowerPoint (I don't have the file any more). The heading is "Improve your vision - Naturally! PC users and sore eyes - Vision relaxation techniques - Let's try it."
Oh my! Yes please . :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)