Ex Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino , Bible Hoax, Alien Manipulation of Man, Genocide, Cloning (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
This is a fascinating interview about how the Annumaki and the bible are related but not in the way we have been conditioned to be.

Mauro Biglino translated 23 books of the Bible for the Vatican. He had to translate the Leningrad Codex (the version of the Bible which all three major monotheistic religions - Cristian, Jewish and Muslim - recognize as the official Bible) from the Hebrew, word by word, literally and with no interpretation whatsoever. That is to say, he's not a wannabe kabbalist, conspirationist or ufologist, since the official publishing organism of the Vatican approved and released those books, at least 17 of them. While working on the Bible, he realized that many of the stories this book tells where mistranslated, misinterpreted, mostly on purpose, in order to insert the notion of a spiritual, all-mighty and unerring God. The picture he gives us of the bestseller of all times is surprisingly different from what we all were told. Actually, as soon as he released "THE BOOK THAT WILL FOREVER CHANGE OUR IDEAS ABOUT THE BIBLE - THE GODS COMING FROM SPACE", the Vatican suspended all further publications of Mauro Biglino's works: Let's discover why!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is a fascinating interview about how the Annumaki and the bible are related but not in the way we have been conditioned to be.

Mauro Biglino translated 23 books of the Bible for the Vatican. He had to translate the Leningrad Codex (the version of the Bible which all three major monotheistic religions - Cristian, Jewish and Muslim - recognize as the official Bible) from the Hebrew, word by word, literally and with no interpretation whatsoever. That is to say, he's not a wannabe kabbalist, conspirationist or ufologist, since the official publishing organism of the Vatican approved and released those books, at least 17 of them. While working on the Bible, he realized that many of the stories this book tells where mistranslated, misinterpreted, mostly on purpose, in order to insert the notion of a spiritual, all-mighty and unerring God. The picture he gives us of the best seller of all times is surprisingly different from what we all were told. Actually, as soon as he released "THE BOOK THAT WILL FOREVER CHANGE OUR IDEAS ABOUT THE BIBLE - THE GODS COMING FROM SPACE", the Vatican suspended all further publications of Mauro Biglino's works: Let's discover why!

This is indeed a wonderful subject and an amazing man. I have watched all his videos and bought his book. I do not understand why he is not huge. I suspect it may be because he does not speak English well so he does not do interviews. that are clear to hear. Of course, the subject matter may have something to do with it;););) The issue of !burnt offerings! nd the smell that astronauts experience in space is weird to say the least.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is indeed a wonderful subject and an amazing man. I have watched all his videos and bought his book. I do not understand why he is not huge. I suspect it may be because he does not speak English well so he does not do interviews. that are clear to hear. Of course, the subject matter may have something to do with it;););) The issue of !burnt offerings! and the smell that astronauts experience in space is weird to say the least.

Reactions: Stargazer

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Interesting. I'm sure the history of mankind is more complex than most people know of.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)