Article Eliminating the plants used as raw material for the creation of narcotic drugs (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
david toi.jpg

If in the last two articles we have launched, by planetary decision, two processes to begin to change and redirect the course of the timeline 33 that is marked by enormous social inequalities, and by the use of natural resources for the benefit of some against the greater good of the rest, the following measure proposed by our Higher Selves and approved by our planetary logos goes for the complete elimination of all the plants that are used to develop some type of drug worldwide.

It is well known that the majority of world powers and their intelligence agencies are those that manage most of the drug and drug trafficking business on the planet, having contacts with the different cartels and groups that are responsible for their production, processing and then distribution throughout the globe. In the last decades alone, since the American invasion of Afghanistan, opium production from poppies has increased from a few tons, about 200 annually in 2001, to thousands of them, 8200 according to statistics, in 2007, in the same way that drug production has always flourished where companies, government agencies and spy agencies set foot in the name of progress and freedom, or built "sanctuary" areas in producing countries to ensure the benefits that trade in these substances produce. Therefore, the next action to take is to completely undo and prevent the growth of any plant that can be used on the planet to manufacture drugs, such as, for example, poppy or other opiates.

Blocking the growth of some plants

How do you do that? If someone plants a poppy or coca seed, will it no longer grow?

In a way, it will be so. Who controls the growth of a plant? We would say that it is a "natural" process, but what is natural? It is a process controlled by the forces of nature, millions of elementals, the energies of the combined water, earth, sun and air combined, as well as the group field, or group mind that governs the functioning, growth and development of each species of plant, tree or flower from the mental plane of the Earth.

Consequently, the growth of the flora depends on the planet itself wanting to make the flora grow, and the decision taken is to withdraw and let die, and not assist or help or enhance, the growth of any plant that the human being is processing, cultivating and using as a base and raw material for the creation of opiates, drugs or elements that later become narcotic substances used for world traffic, illicit trade and the enrichment of some at the expense of the addiction of others.

So, which plants will be on the list? I do not know, those who assist me and my Higher Self have not explained it to me or given an exhaustive list of plants to which the entire growth support process is going to be removed until they disappear completely, disconnecting their mind and group field from its etheric structure and physical form, inhibiting the help and assistance of the elementals and devas that attend the flora and removing the energetic roots that provide that “prana” or vital energy for its development. In addition, there is no request that we have to do in this case, because they have “withdrawn” that option, in the sense that being a decision of the planetary logos itself, it is not required that humanity asks for it or stops asking for it; it comes as an imposition and change already started.

So, how long will it take to disappear from the planet plants and flowers that are used as the basis for things like opium, cocaine, hashish or crack? At least it would have to start with the wilting of current plantations in a few months, stop pollinating by insects in others, and stop growing altogether in a year or two, since also, the group minds or morphogenetic fields of bees and other insects will be "deprogrammed" gradually of the instinct to pollinate certain plants as part of their functions of sustaining the biosphere and the Earth's ecosystem.

It is then, a new decision of all the planetary forces and hierarchies to regain control of the planet and turn it back into a habitable place, not only for man, but for the rest of the conscious beings and kingdoms of nature that live together in it.

I also perceive that there are more plans of this kind underway but I will be publishing little by little as they are executed, now that it is no longer necessary for us to activate them with our requests, only that we keep track of what is being done and is being put into operation, with the objective that the foundations of a large part of the structure of the control system of humanity is dismantled at a macro level.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Attachments

Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Great idea - break the loop.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
that is a total win situation for the normal folk

a bit of sarcasm on it, the poor ones for their loss of income, but wait was it clean money?

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Another cause for the trauma of drugs is the hopelessness of a major chunk society. It's not just the poor turning to dope but those trapped in meaningless live. The industry preys on such people. More should be done removing the conditions that foster drug use.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Another cause for the trauma of drugs is the hopelessness of a major chunk society. It's not just the poor turning to dope but those trapped in meaningless live. The industry preys on such people. More should be done removing the conditions that foster drug use.
Yup. And we should all dance and sing more! Banish the hopelessness with a little spontaneity.
Man, I love being old enough to not care too muchO.o:D:-D<3

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
True partially Lila i don t see age as the main reason for not carrying so much for

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
True partially Lila i don t see age as the main reason for not carrying so much for
Whatever makes one feel free of expectations one had earlier can have this effect. For me, age and experience are two reasons. Even better if you can find freedom from such stuff as soon as possible!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
From what I have seen in society, drug addiction can be generational. Isn't it great that that link in the chain is broken, so that souls of people coming into those families can choose other ways to learn their life lessons, and to contribute.

• Insightful Post

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Interesting. Opioids come from plants also and are one of the most abused drugs. If plants which make opioids are removed, will companies just make synthetic opioids? Or will opioids just die out, and encourage people to use healthy lifestyles to prevent problems, and use meditation and other healing vectors to reduce pain?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I also thought about the fact that people have all the techniques to create drugs of control synthetically. But I think that deep down it is an inner choice in the gut-brain of each person - which is then fed up into the collective unconscious. The gut-brains will rebel!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Interesting. Opioids come from plants also and are one of the most abused drugs. If plants which make opioids are removed, will companies just make synthetic opioids? Or will opioids just die out, and encourage people to use healthy lifestyles to prevent problems, and use meditation and other healing vectors to reduce pain?
I d think the whole thing. It will know such a thing can happen as the cabal is quite previsible in doing wrong things.

It will be as if such a thing never made a molecular structure

At least so is my undestanding on it

• Intriguing Post

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
So, which plants will be on the list? I do not know, those who assist me and my Higher Self have not explained it to me or given an exhaustive list of plants to which the entire growth support process is going to be removed until they disappear completely,
He mentioned Hashish but the basis for that is cannabis which also has amazing healing properties so it would be a shame to see that stop growing.

The worst opiate is Fentanyl which is mass produced by China. One bust last year found a load that could kill 26 million people. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "trade war"

• Informative
  • Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Opiates are naturally made from opium poppies. As opium poppies are illegal to grow in Michigan one has to be careful which poppies one grows. I think there may be non-opium poppies but I'm not clear on that.

Also, poppy seeds on a bagel almost put one of my coworker's sons in prison as Michigan doesn't use federal guidelines for drug testing. Federal guidelines allow for low levels of opiates from poppy seeds, Michigan rules do not. So per Michigan rules, ANY result for opiates, no matter how low, is a violation of probation.

Hemp is also a useful plant, but has almost no THC, the psychoactive compound.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Also, poppy seeds on a bagel almost put one of my coworker's sons in prison as Michigan doesn't use federal guidelines for drug testing.
I read about a new Mum whose blood test came up positive after she gave birth. It was the poppy seeds on her breakfast bagel. Luckily she proved it as she almost lost her baby!

• Jaw Dropping Post

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You know, I was going to write about some extreme situations where people need strong pain relief like morphine; however, in the next moment it occurred to me that many other things such as acupuncture, acupressure, and essential oils can accomplish the same thing.

• Insightful Post

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
You know, I was going to write about some extreme situations where people need strong pain relief like morphine; however, in the next moment it occurred to me that many other things such as acupuncture, acupressure, and essential oils can accomplish the same thing.
When you watch someone dying with a morphine drop in them, you know only morphine can do that. No Acupuncture, acupressure or essential oil can offer that level of deep pain relief.

• I agree

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When you watch someone dying with a morphine drop in them
Yes, I have - more than once, but I was not talking about that.
However, it does raise a point about people suffering at the end of life.

• I agree

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yes, I have - more than once, but I was not talking about that.
However, it does raise a point about people suffering at the end of life.
Sorry Linda, I have misunderstood your comment. Of course you have seen end of life care care with morphine, most of us have now.

It is the most extreme use of morphine I have seen and I think in some cases morphine is a great drug.

I also feel that the natural plant based drug is far more healthy than say a copy.

Valerium is a lovely tranquiliser, Valium it's chemical copy is a poison. I have used it in Thailand where you can buy it over the counter. It was great to take one before going to the dentist. But it is sooooo addictive.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I read about a new Mum whose blood test came up positive after she gave birth. It was the poppy seeds on her breakfast bagel. Luckily she proved it as she almost lost her baby!
How can anyone ignore the most delicious cake in the world: the poppy seed and lemon cake from Ukraine (and regions thereabout)?th.jpg

• Love this post!
Reactions: One65 and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
How can anyone ignore the most delicious cake in the world: the poppy seed and lemon cake from Ukraine (and regions thereabout)?
Quite a few people in Washington would probably like to forget about Ukraine and their poppy seed cakes Melt.

• I agree
Reactions: Snowmelt

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Afghanistan’s opium economy is a multibillion dollar operation which has a direct impact on the surge of heroin addiction in the US.

Despite president Trump’s announced US troop withdrawal, the Afghan opium trade continues to flourish. It is protected by US-NATO occupation forces on behalf of a nexus of powerful financial and criminal interests.

In 2004, the proceeds of the Afghan heroin trade yielded an estimated global revenue of the order of 90 billion dollars. This estimate was based on retail sales corresponding to a total supply of the order of 340,000 kg of pure heroin (corresponding to Afghanistan’s 3400 tons of opium production) (
See Michel Chossudovsky, America’s War on Terrorism, Chapter XVI, Global Research, Montreal 2005)

Today a rough estimate based on US retail prices suggests that the global heroin market is above the 500 billion dollars mark. This multi billion dollar hike is the result of a significant increase in the volume of heroin transacted Worldwide coupled with a moderate increase in retail prices.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Afghanistan’s opium economy is a multibillion dollar operation which has a direct impact on the surge of heroin addiction in the US.

Despite president Trump’s announced US troop withdrawal, the Afghan opium trade continues to flourish. It is protected by US-NATO occupation forces on behalf of a nexus of powerful financial and criminal interests.

In 2004, the proceeds of the Afghan heroin trade yielded an estimated global revenue of the order of 90 billion dollars. This estimate was based on retail sales corresponding to a total supply of the order of 340,000 kg of pure heroin (corresponding to Afghanistan’s 3400 tons of opium production) (
See Michel Chossudovsky, America’s War on Terrorism, Chapter XVI, Global Research, Montreal 2005)

Today a rough estimate based on US retail prices suggests that the global heroin market is above the 500 billion dollars mark. This multi billion dollar hike is the result of a significant increase in the volume of heroin transacted Worldwide coupled with a moderate increase in retail prices.

Yup, follow the money.
And a whole new picture of the world emerges!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This has turned into a very interesting discussion about medicinal use and abuse of plants. Before big Pharma got into the act, people relied on mostly women who knew how to treat illness and injury with herbs and tonics. Then, as always, someone decided there was a buck to be made, and these knowledgeable people were effectively run out of business.

As world trade expanded, the Victorian era saw addictions to opium and cocaine. It was possible for anyone to buy tablets and tonics legally.

When the knowledgable person is out of the mix, misuse grows. When opium and cocaine came to Europe, their properties were unknown, but they were quickly adopted as panaceas for almost every ailment. Then we have opium dens in Asia, where people could forget the troubles of their lives.

What are the threads here? Many people will do anything for relief from physical or psychological / spiritual pain. People looking for financial gain exploit these troubles. Legitimate uses of morphine, for example, are replaced with synthetic substitutes, which can be more easily produced for the masses.

I can see the immediate value of cutting off the supply to the people making money from heroin and cocaine. However, in the long-run, it does not address the synthetics that are plaguing large swaths of the population. Would it not just prompt the money-grubbers to concoct more dangerous synthetics (meth)?

Looking at who is using the pill supplies flooding this country, suggests a deeper issue - people wanting any kind of relief from their lives.

freeman_jamesx

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 4, 2019
those things may work fine for lower level pain, but will be completely & utterly insufficient for major traumas such as multiple broken bones in auto accidents, burn patients, and things like end-stage cancer. opiates, just like cannabis and many other beneficial plants, are nature's medicines and DO NOT need to be eradicated just because some abuse them (either as sellers or consumers)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
What are the threads here? Many people will do anything for relief from physical or psychological / spiritual pain. People looking for financial gain exploit these troubles. Legitimate uses of morphine, for example, are replaced with synthetic substitutes, which can be more easily produced for the masses.

I can see the immediate value of cutting off the supply to the people making money from heroin and cocaine. However, in the long-run, it does not address the synthetics that are plaguing large swaths of the population. Would it not just prompt the money-grubbers to concoct more dangerous synthetics (meth)?

Looking at who is using the pill supplies flooding this country, suggests a deeper issue - people wanting any kind of relief from their lives.
Why aren't the drug companies producing these dangerously addictive drugs treated more like heroin dealers? Meth has killed and enslaved more people then heroin.

• I agree

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Because the drug companies have rich lobbies and they pay off congress to ignore the problems.
And also a lot of it is coming from China !

Never mind the heroin from Afghanistan which is the real reason troops are there. Not to fight the Taliban but to protect the opium crops.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
those terroristic organisations life from that money, the net is too big and complex for most non awakened to see trough

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wonder if the point of the original post was to get people thinking.

I believe we agree that there is a time and place for narcotics such as morphine, so eliminating opium would pose a hardship on many people.
Those who profit from heroin and cocaine also profit from synthetics such as fentanyl (synthetic opiod).

So, how would eliminating the plants help? Am I missing something?

• I agree
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)