Dr Reiner Fuellmich Plandemic Summary 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Dr Reiner Fuellmich has now summarised the Corona Investigative Committees findings from over the last year

Most of it is not new to those of us who have done our own research but perhaps for those who always ask if it were a global fraud or "take down" how could all countries be involved then perhaps some of Reiner's closing comments summarised below give a flavour of how weak personalities were selected and moulded by those with a complete disregard for humanity in order to carry out the atrocities we are seeing across the world today:

The WEF was started by Klaus Schwab in 1971 and since 1992 Schwab has been training his puppets through the Young Global Leaders Programme. Angela Merkel and Bill Gates were amongst the first to graduate. A large number of today’s leaders and politicians have also graduated from this programme including: Macron, Trudeau, Jacinda Ardern, Ursula von der Leyen, Sebastian Kurz (Austrian PM) and the German Health Minister.

Their aims have been the destruction of regional economies to force reliance on global supply chains, the movement of wealth from the poorest to the richest, population reduction through genocide, and the control of the remaining population under a one world govt controlled by the UN and the WEF.

However, Reiner states that people are waking up and they are taking action and we will win this war

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Same post here: Bhakdi and Fuellmich are in one political party for the General Election next Sunday. I did not vote for 2 decades but feel like I should do so now although they will have not much chances passing the 5% threshold needed to enter parliament.

WavingBear

Rambling Companion
Jul 15, 2021
A bazillion warm thank yous for sharing this, Laron. Deeply appreciated. I really needed to hear this today.................bolstered me. inspired me & filled me with a renewed desire to graciously keep movin' forward with strength & purposeful intentions.

• Compassionate
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)