Deconstructing the Trigger for a Bad End — David Topi (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
To me, Trump is destabilizing the system that the cabal have carefully built up over a very long time.
Two points here. First, in my humble opinion the system can't figure out Trump because he thinks and acts like the CEO of a company (he was trained that way). Politicians/the system are used to a different "modus operandi" having had leaders coming basically from their own ranks for more than a century. Having personally been exposed to business Directors, VPs, CFOs, CEOs, etc. I can't stop smiling sometimes when he does or says something and then I watch/listen to the reactions of people in the media and politics trying to understand from where he is coming from.

Second, again in my humble opinion, the astrological natal chart of the US is a great one if you look at it as the chart of a huge business -kind of makes more sense to me to have as its leader a business person rather than a career politician/lawyer. I felt that Reagan, the second Bush at times, acted like the US was a business; Clinton too once in a while, while Obama and Hillary don't have a clue about that angle.

Finally, Stargazer said:
Trump is a HUGE target
Agree. I remember reading in the past other threads at another forum where similar thoughts were expressed and there were attempts to send protective energy around Trump to prevent or foil any attempt to damage him in any way.

Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Heck, with so much vitriole, threats, and calls for violence coming from shattered Clinton supporters and ANTIFA, I'm rather surprised we haven't seen more attempts at his life.
I don't doubt that. Many want him dead. Some antifa/Dems/leftists/liberals hate him and they cannot even really state a reason. He's just 'the enemy'. They are just told to hate by the media and so they hate. They are programmed software. Zombies. They are certainly people who want him assassinated.

That's my point: Putin/Russia isn't. That's why I do not believe that "anybody" would believe those who try to spin it like that - as Topi suggests. Not even the least unawakened.

Okay, in this thread this was my last attempt to be understood. Now I give up and let go.
;):cool:

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Okay, in this thread this was my last attempt to be understood. Now I give up and let go.
;):cool:
I get you, Sinera

I don't think they'll be able to touch Trump, as I do feel he's protected at a much higher level than 3D. I DO however, feel that the "Deep State" and it's stooges (and I mean that in the most loving way possible) are severely broken at this point. They'll continue to blame everything on the Russians--and you're right, no one will fall for it. It'll just backfire on them instead.

It reminds me of the old 70's Brady Bunch show where middle sister Jan always complaining about her older sister Marcia. She'd say, "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" whenever she felt ignored and unloved. Only with this bunch, it's "Russia, Russia, Russia!"

:) :)) :D

In fact, I just found this funny clip on Youtube (Warning: There are a couple of mild cuss words in part of the clip):

Reactions: Sinera

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Another very interesting part of the book was an account from one of Jeanne's friends. Apparently the friend and Jeanne were quietly praying in church one afternoon and the friend looked over to see that Jeanne had disappeared for just a moment. In her place was a glowing, transparent rainbow. From the account, it appears that Jeanne "slipped" out of the physical and into her "rainbow body". That one passage always amazed me.
Here’s the book cover and the page about Jeane disappearing. I mis-spoke about the rainbow though—she was just a light. Still pretty cool though!

DCB8D466-AC1A-4F1D-8081-1002E911A1D7.jpeg

6AED5C93-C2C4-4B1F-AE3F-EE7C092E0EB5.jpeg

The underlined part was one of my grandmother’s notations. And the last chapter and page of the book really hit home:

75CAF507-8AC2-4218-BD02-E083C16DE01F.jpeg

For some reason, my grandmother had written a quote from Kennedy at the bottom of the page. It was one that he had written on a scrap of paper just prior to and it was found soon after his death. I first read the book and my grandmother’s note in 2013 and believe that “the storm” Kennedy’s note refers to is happening now. Although my grandmother couldn’t possibly have known I would ever read this, I can’t help but wonder if the message was meant for me to read at the time. It was deeply relevant to how I felt and it resonates with me even more today...

Last edited:

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Laron , you are right that evolution leads to a point where people no longer want to be warriors. Often times those are the ones who value life even more than others.

I have the feeling that the laws of karma on earth are different from the ones in other parts of the universe. What I get is that here the emphasis is on punishment while outside our realm it is more of a responsibility to heal.

I doubt karma here has anything to do with justice. It was part of the system of enslavement and it is now being dissolved because the new world that is coming can no longer support its low vibration.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Do you or Carl really understand what I meant or was trying to say?
Certainly, what you say makes sense. It may be one of their last efforts (failed) to implement based on desperation.

Looking into possible futures can be very hit and miss, and then you have those in power who may have advises doing exactly the same thing, using software like the webbot, or multiple intuitives to gain information for security reasons, and they can already be aware of these things. But for change to take place, it has to be seen first as a possibility, otherwise nothing will be done to change the outcome.

I think I a lot of situations have gone on where the future has been seen, and certain events stopped, as a result of tapping in and being aware of it.
Interestingly enough, another rather famous psychic in the 70's, Jeanne Dixon
Interesting SG!

Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It reminds me of the old 70's Brady Bunch show where middle sister Jan always complaining about her older sister Marcia. She'd say, "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" whenever she felt ignored and unloved. Only with this bunch, it's "Russia, Russia, Russia!"

:) :)) :D

In fact, I just found this funny clip on Youtube (Warning: There are a couple of mild cuss words in part of the clip):

A few days ago I saw that one which made me laugh too:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)