Death of Jeffrey Epstein Remote Viewed (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This one is from November, 2019, but I'm only just getting around to watching it. It's a fascinating remote view into how Epstein died, as part of Country Brown's Farsight time cross project.

Basically princess walks in on a satanic ritual taking place remotely in a church like structure targeting Epstein for death. (Circle of fire, chanting, etc).

I don't know why Courtney Brown didn't pick up on that in the end summary. Perhaps he's not familiar with how that takes place, as it was pretty obvious that it was the reason why Epstein went crazy in the cell before he stopped breathing.

Considering who Epstein was involved with, this makes perfect sense.

There was also an interesting edit with the second remote viewer where she was cut off around the time he died... like something was cut out. It all felt a bit off in terms of how it was presented.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenniflower
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I shared a link to this on my FB page and got an interesting comment before:

"Ok: just have to say this since I am unblocked for a minute: veridical expireience/ joining with demonic forces. Being an organic portal (Epstein) ...the occult has this knowledge and practice of it. My theory Epstein made this pact agreement be both a Mossad operative + demonic organic portal. In terms of genetics his bloodline I do NOT understand the egg shaped penis (?) Possibly reptilian likeness. His physical self my be dead. But the demonic just finds another host. The death of a body is not the end to the dark energy. Epstein himself may or NOT be dead. As a hunch based on nothing I have always thought he is relocated to Anarctica. Or cryo frozen or reanimated or cloned."​

• I agree
Reactions: Jenniflower
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Did we lose some replies on here? I can only see mine above... hmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)