Crystal identification (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
What s the name of it? I think i found it in switzerland 20 years ago or so
If you could get a photo more in the natural light, and perhaps with nothing behind it so the light can get through, that would help I think, Alain.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Take a photo outside in natural light against abplain background. If it is a lighter crystal use a darker background, if it is a darker crystal use I white background.
Hi, Kristy! Great to see you! :D

Reactions: Lila

Casey

Just Arrived
Dec 28, 2017
Take a photo outside in natural light against abplain background. If it is a lighter crystal use a darker background, if it is a darker crystal use I white background.
Hi! Sorry if I am not posting this in the correct spot, I just signed up! I am looking into what this stone could be; I was told a while ago it was snowflake obsidian, but I just got “the crystal bible” and it doesn’t seem to look like it or anything in the book. Help! (If easier to message me, please do! I can send pictures in natural light tmrw) thank you!!

Attachments

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sorry if I am not posting this in the correct spot, I just signed up!
This is the right spot Casey!

These crystal below are snowflake obsidian. (Which I'm sure you would have found in the crystal bible)

0975f83ece85030e281dc2bb5d56b350.jpg snowflake obsidian A.jpg Snowflake_Obsidi_034.JPG

Let's see if anyone can help ID your crystal!

Reactions: Stargazer

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hi! Sorry if I am not posting this in the correct spot, I just signed up! I am looking into what this stone could be; I was told a while ago it was snowflake obsidian, but I just got “the crystal bible” and it doesn’t seem to look like it or anything in the book. Help! (If easier to message me, please do! I can send pictures in natural light tmrw) thank you!!

Might be
Rhodochrosite

Reactions: Stargazer

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Rhodochrosite is a manganese carbonate mineral with chemical composition MnCO3. In its (rare) pure form, it is typically a rose-red color, but impure specimens can be shades of pink to pale brown. It streaks white,” Wikipedia

B1055B4E-869D-4858-A3C1-424511644C75.jpeg 60DB6322-6522-410A-8536-A37844D72B89.jpeg 7908E562-5A43-492B-B073-9F5228733C76.jpeg

Reactions: Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Casey

Just Arrived
Dec 28, 2017
Thank you everyone! Here it is in sunlight, there is a bit of pink in it. I think the closest is zebra jasper

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)