Info COVID–19: Origin & Theories/Info Including Loss of Civil Liberties (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"A study of Ministry of Health data has shown that Covid19 lockdowns significantly increased mental distress in NZ children.

The study, published in the international Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, shows that attempted suicides in NZ children aged 10-14 years increased from a baseline of 40 per month to a peak of 90 per month following the lockdowns in 2020."
https://m.scoop.co.nz/stories/GE2109/S00114/lockdowns-double-attempted-suicides-in-10-14-year-old-nzers.htm
https://m.scoop.co.nz/stories/GE2109/S00114/lockdowns-double-attempted-suicides-in-10-14-year-old-nzers.htm

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Yay for a doctor with courage and ethics! If only there were more like him.

"The Oregon Medical Board has revoked the license of a doctor who didn't follow COVID-19 guidelines in his office and even told some patients that wearing face masks could lead to carbon-dioxide poisoning.

Licensee has confirmed that he will refuse to abide by the state's COVID-19 protocols in the future as well, affirming that in a choice between losing his medical license versus wearing a mask in his clinic and requiring his patients and staff to wear a mask in his clinic, he will, 'choose to sacrifice my medical license with no hesitation'" the medical board's report said."

• Helpful Post
  • Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I recall something from Maryann about forces laying down their arms and a war that was over before it began.

Lol, I also read the line "Got to bat" as "Go to the bar" and thought, yeah, that'd work too to bring a very welcome stand -down leading to peace :))
Personally, I'd probably choose to go dancing, but, hey, whatever worksO.o:D

Reactions: Maryann

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
a news article of research from one of our universities in Belgium pointing out that your food can impact the severity of the covid infection.
they point out that zinc and selenium are important for the immune system and a shortage is directly linked to a worse infection.
By measuring the zinc an selenium you can predict how the disease will progress.

little points of light in between the propaganda.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for sharing and translating that one, Bert. I hadn't heard about it (no surprise as non English language experiments are rarely talked about much:oops: even if they are worth reading about)

I have heard that Brazil nuts are full of selenium and that one a day will be enough to keep most of us getting enough.

Zinc tablets were pretty easy to get a while ago when a decent study came out saying that taking a dissolving tablet about 5x/day during a cold helped it go away faster.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)