Info COVID–19: Origin & Theories/Info Including Loss of Civil Liberties (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
At least Sweden has some common sense about this. Sweden had no lockdown, no mandatory masks, and only banned public events. Businesses were not closed. This is very inconvenient for the narrative.

Sweden_infection_rate_20201019.png

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
We didn't close down for all these much worse disease, but since it was an election year....
deaths_mortality_other_diseases.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
NHS advises NOT to wear better PPE. The sheer craziness of it all shows it is not about protecting people.

View attachment 11019
I got docked 7 days pay (most of what I live on for a fortnight's period) because I would only wear a home-made loose-fitting scarf (hand-made cloth covering). This fully covered my face leaving only my eyes and ear tips above it, and went down past my neck. It made me feel like a character in the Arabian Nights stories. I should have glued some diamentes on it to get the full picture. And one of the ladies from HR was quite rude to me about it. Hello?

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I got docked 7 days pay (most of what I live on for a fortnight's period) because I would only wear a home-made loose-fitting scarf (hand-made cloth covering). This fully covered my face leaving only my eyes and ear tips above it, and went down past my neck.
I'm sorry Hailstones. Are you able to find another job where you don't have to work with the anti-science people? Society is splitting right now, people who can think rationally will need to group with other rational thinkers.

"When you don't understand both sides of a story you are half blind." Unfortunately this has no bearing on irrational thinkers at all. They just don't care.

• I agree
Reactions: azlynn

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm sorry Hailstones. Are you able to find another job where you don't have to work with the anti-science people? Society is splitting right now, people who can think rationally will need to group with other rational thinkers.

"When you don't understand both sides of a story you are half blind." Unfortunately this has no bearing on irrational thinkers at all. They just don't care.
Thanks for your concern, therium. I totally agree. This job is the first paid work I've had for six years after a redundancy, so I am using it as a bridge. I just have to hang in there long enough to get mileage out of it.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well hoping the real people will see past the game

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
166824186_10225654618176189_5660420324582436345_n.jpg

Ozzy Lambkorn
9ltfSphonnsoredS ·

This was a memo that was leaked to me by a deputy at the Pima County sheriff's department a few days ago. This is the kind of world we live in now. I am a physician with zero criminal background, zero arrests and only a couple speeding tickets in my life. I am a white male with a professional career living in a nice neighborhood. So I should have all the "privilege" in the world. If this happens to me. What happens to others?

Yet even I was surveilled and investigated by the Pima County Sheriff's department for weeks, just because of my stance on mask mandates and Covid restrictions.

The memo states that they investigated me. Tracked my social media accounts and then gave a summary of this investigation to a different government agency.

I do not even live in Pima County yet the Pima County Sheriff's department was wasting investigators time and tax payer money watching the Facebook posts of a Physician

******FB original post********

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Some good news in-between.

Reactions: June

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
And another one.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I did not know this but Pastebin is censoring the old link. If you did not have an account with Pastebin you could not see a Pastebin link that was marked as "Private". Pastebin is now forcing users to mark the paste as "Private" if it contains certain domains, so non-Pastebin users cannot see it. So here's the new link.

Please find the new link here. 229+ examples of Co.vid fraud, suspicious activity, hypocrisy and inconsistent policy with source links and studies. Not everyone has to wear a mask, because this isn't about protecting people. http://wordsalad.info/tag-md-coronavirusfraud.md Please download and save.

Disclaimer: This is my site that I pay for, and I have no ads for revenue. I get no revenue at all.

This file is in Markdown. If you get a browser extension to view Markdown it will look pretty with hyperlinks, and formatting. Otherwise it will just be seen as a plain text file.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There is another thread called "COVID-19 vaccine deaths" and this didn't seem to belong there, so I'll put it here. Just some news items.

2020-0219. CONFIRMED: CoVid-19 coronavirus found to contain unique "gain-of-function" property "for efficient spreading in the human population" … exact quote from science paper just published in Antiviral Research. https://www.biologicalweapons.news/2020-02-19-covid-19-coronavirus-found-to-contain-gain-of-function-for-efficient-spreading-human-population.html The study "The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade" (paid): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0166354220300528

2021-0331. Moving Morgellon black strands? on blue surgical masks.
2021-0401. Parasites found in US blue covid masks. https://rumble.com/vf9vs7-dark-outpost-04-01-2021-parasites-found-in-covid-masks.html

2021-0405. Another list of COVID-19 vaccine injuries. https://www.icandecide.org/report-a-covid-19-vaccine-injury/

2021-0403. Dems try to exterminate blacks again after Planned Parenthood didn't quite work. VAX THE BLACKS: Vermont says only "people of color" can receive jab for Covid-19 unless they’re over 50. https://www.newstarget.com/2021-04-03-vermont-only-people-color-jabbed-covid19.html

2021-0406. 100+ people in Washington state who have been vaccinated have gotten COVID-19 again. The vaccine is not made to prevent the illness, it's made to make it less severe. https://www.newstarget.com/2021-04-06-over-100-fully-vaccinated-people-have-contracted-covid-washington.html

2021-0405. New York (US) Senate just passed a concentration camp bill to forcibly throw people in camps, just like the Nazis did in World War II. https://www.newstarget.com/2021-04-05-ny-senate-passed-concentration-camp-bill-nazis.html

2021-0406. Cahill, Tenpenny, Mikovits, and other doctors and scientists are warning of a coming mass casualty event, involving people who have received experimental stage COVID vaccines, due to a reaction known as hyper-immune response. https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2021/01/25/the-coming-genocide-of-adverse-covid-vax-reactions-and-who-to-blame-for-it/

2021-0408. Clinical Phase 2 trials are not yet done although the vaccines have been given approval for Emergency Use in the USA. Here's the Pfizer RNA vaccine trial and study. Estimated PRIMARY completion date is Oct 29, 2021. Estimated STUDY completion date is April 6, 2023. This is the trial info, it is not results of the study. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728

2021-0408. Official video says vaccines contain nanotech. Screen says "nanoparticle" at 1:49.
2021-0408. Ra_cist SNL skit makes fun of black community's ignorance and cowardice when they resist the vaccine. Remember Tuskeegee? Assuming all blacks are ignorant is prejudice. So SNL is prejudiced.
2021-0408. French elite eat in secret restaurants ignoring COVID-19 rules. It's not about protecting people.
2021-0410. "Rules for thee, but not for me." Gov. Whitmer's Top Aide Tricia Foster Defies Gov's Travel Warnings to Hit Florida Beaches and Post Pics Online – Then lashes Out at Breitbart After She’s Caught. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/rules-little-people-gov-whitmers-top-aide-defies-govs-travel-warnings-hit-florida-beaches-post-pics-online-lashes-breitbart-caught/

2021-0410. Doctors getting reinfected even after taking two shots of COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine does not prevent you from getting COVID-19 nor does it prevent you from dying. It MIGHT prevent you from getting it too badly. It seems the risks outweigh any possible tiny benefit. https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2021/apr/08/new-worry-doctors-getting-reinfected-even-after-taking-two-shots-of-covid-19-vaccine-2287291.html

2021-0410. A glowing particle found on COVID-19 home test swab. Could it be radioactive?
2021-0410. Japan forbids blood donations by people who have had the COVID-19 vaccination.

• Fine Post! (RT Award)
  • Informative
Reactions: Laron and June

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
2021-0406. 100+ people in Washington state who have been vaccinated have gotten COVID-19 again. The vaccine is not made to prevent the illness, it's made to make it less severe. https://www.newstarget.com/2021-04-06-over-100-fully-vaccinated-people-have-contracted-covid-washington.html

Because of the way the PCR test is abused, one theory says that if you get the vaccine, you will test positive for COVID-19 forever. This will make lockdowns, and the attack on small business, go on potentially forever.

2021-0406. Cahill, Tenpenny, Mikovits, and other doctors and scientists are warning of a coming mass casualty event, involving people who have received experimental stage COVID vaccines, due to a reaction known as hyper-immune response. https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2021/01/25/the-coming-genocide-of-adverse-covid-vax-reactions-and-who-to-blame-for-it/

2021-0408. Official video says vaccines contain nanotech. Screen says "nanoparticle" at 1:49.
2021-0408. Ra_cist SNL skit makes fun of black community's ignorance and cowardice when they resist the vaccine. Remember Tuskeegee? Assuming all blacks are ignorant is prejudice. So SNL is prejudiced.
2021-0409. If social distancing works, why do we wear masks? If social distancing and masks work, why the shutdown? If social distancing, masks and shutdowns work, why does an experimental vaccine have to be forced on people?

**NEW LINK:** 250+ examples of Co.vid fraud, suspicious activity, hypocrisy and inconsistent policy with source links and studies. Not everyone has to wear a mask, because this isn't about protecting people. http://wordsalad.info/tag-md-Coronavirusfraud.md

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
has anyone got information about possible drinking water/tap water contaminations with residue from the jabs through vaxxed people? like what substances might be pee-d out and land in the water circuits?
i am asking because since january, i really cant drink the stuff that comes out of the tap anymore here in switzerland. we are supposed to have excellent drinking water, but i can not tolerate it anymore, i have to go to a spring to fetch my water, although i still use the tap stuff for cooking and sometimes tea but to drink it pure it is just gross now, tastes awful (because... yeah please do try to carry 7 litres of water in glass bottles in a backpack for 6km every other day...). and my chemical sensitivities have gone completely overboard since about february.
is it possible that the PEG's land in the water supply and can cause more allergies?

• Intriguing Post

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
has anyone got information about possible drinking water/tap water contaminations
I don't know about jab residue in water; however, we do know that other drugs do make it into the water supply. I got tired of hauling bottles of spring water from the grocery store and went with a filtration system that is supposed to remove a lot of junk, including fluoride. Like you, I do use tap water for cooking, bathing, etc. because the filters are expensive. When I fill the dog's water bowl, I take a minute to bless the water with love and good health. Another thing I do is add fresh lime or lemon juice to my water throughout the day to improve the alkalinity. I think blessing the water is an important step - in line with the idea of manifesting nourishing water.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I don't know about jab residue in water; however, we do know that other drugs do make it into the water supply. I got tired of hauling bottles of spring water from the grocery store and went with a filtration system that is supposed to remove a lot of junk, including fluoride. Like you, I do use tap water for cooking, bathing, etc. because the filters are expensive. When I fill the dog's water bowl, I take a minute to bless the water with love and good health. Another thing I do is add fresh lime or lemon juice to my water throughout the day to improve the alkalinity. I think blessing the water is an important step - in line with the idea of manifesting nourishing water.
Seems very practical to me.

Reactions: Linda

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
It would make sense that the nano-junk could be in the water, either from excretions from the jab or from increased chemical weather modification. I am on deep well water, and also filter, bless, and keep crystals in the pitcher that have been charged to purify the energetics of the water.

• Love this post!

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
we need a new set of ratings. things like, "what the actual fuck", and stronger, down the weirded out swear word scale. but yeah, a year ago it would have been too weird to be true. now, well, humanity has gone completely bonkers.
by the way, dont quote me on that i just remember something vaguely here and it might be untrue, but hasnt something like that happened in the early 80es where they would randomly go to gay bars to "vaccinate" guys for hepatitis and later on everyone got hiv?

Reactions: Linda and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
People drink in bars - so you have an issue of "diminished capacity". In other words, people are not sufficiently functional to make important decisions. Also, I think alcohol consumption is discouraged a couple of weeks after some of the shots.

the early 80es where they would randomly go to gay bars to "vaccinate" guys for hepatitis and later on everyone got hiv
Don't know about that, but do you know who was involved in the HIV research???? Fauci. He's quoted saying that he would hang out in gay bars to see how people interacted so he'd have a better idea about how it spread.

Agree, we need a WTAF rating.

• I agree
Reactions: Lilia

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
If you told me that a year or so ago, or just now ... I would have said or say it's a joke or fake news or both.
Turns out it's not anymore. This is all so fucked up.
W T A F

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This news story is very troubling to me. Dr. Mercola has been active in the natural health movement for years. He's gone through all kinds of slings and arrows for putting forth his information. So, what kind of damage was promised to him to make him remove the available treatments for the virus? All he published was available from many other sources. Why was he targeted in such an extreme way? I included an excerpt from his letter, and the whole piece is well worth your time.

Most recently, Dr. Peter Hotez, president of the Sabin Vaccine Institute,6 which has received tens of millions of dollars from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,7,8,9 — with funds from the foundation most recently being used to create a report called “Meeting the Challenge of Vaccine Hesitancy,”10,11— also cited the CCDH in a Nature article in which he calls for cyberwarfare experts to be enlisted in the war against vaccine safety advocates and people who are “vaccine hesitant.” He writes:​
“Accurate, targeted counter-messaging from the global health community is important but insufficient, as is public pressure on social-media companies. The United Nations and the highest levels of government must take direct, even confrontational, approaches with Russia, and move to dismantle anti-vaccine groups in the United States.
Efforts must expand into the realm of cyber security, law enforcement, public education and international relations. A high-level inter-agency task force reporting to the UN secretary-general could assess the full impact of anti-vaccine aggression, and propose tough, balanced measures.
The task force should include experts who have tackled complex global threats such as terrorism, cyber attacks and nuclear armament, because anti-science is now approaching similar levels of peril. It is becoming increasingly clear that advancing immunization
Why is Hotez calling for the use of warfare tactics on American citizens that have done nothing illegal? In my case, could it be because I’ve written about the theory that SARS-CoV-2 is an engineered virus, created through gain-of-function research, and that its release was anticipated by global elites, as evidenced in Event 201?​
It may be. At least those are some of my alleged “sins,” detailed on page 10 of the CCDH report, “Disinformation Dozen: The Sequel.”13 Coincidentally enough, the Nature journal has helped cover up gain-of-function research conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, publishing a shoddy zoonotic origins study relied upon by mainstream media and others, which was riddled with problems.

So, it’s not misinformation they are afraid of. They’re afraid of the truth getting out. They’re all trying to cover for the Chinese military and the dangerous mad scientists conducting gain-of-function work.
You may have noticed our website was recently unavailable; this was due to direct cyber-attacks launched against us. We have several layers of protective mechanisms to secure the website as we’ve anticipated such attacks from malevolent organizations.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Don't know about that, but do you know who was involved in the HIV research???? Fauci. He's quoted saying that he would hang out in gay bars to see how people interacted so he'd have a better idea about how it spread.
yeah, right? i dont have the links anymore but there were some interviews and a documentary last year with dr. judy mikovits or what she's called, where she talks about that issue and his involvement...

• I agree

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ho-ho - here is a turn-around. Politico (news rag) now says there are indications the virus could have come from a Chinese lab. Next question - where did they get their funding = Fauci. Follow-up question - what kind of work were they doing = engineering bat viruses to be transmittable to humans. I'm pretty sure Fauci is going to be the fall guy - writing is on the wall.

I think Posobiec nails the response to their new position quite well.

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.46.17 AM.png

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The latest from the Daily Mail :-

EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering' to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims
  • An explosive new study claims researchers found 'unique fingerprints' in COVID-19 samples that they say could only have arisen from manipulation in a laboratory
  • DailyMail.com exclusively obtained the new 22-page paper authored by British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen set to be published in the Quarterly Review of Biophysics Discovery
  • The study showed there's evidence to suggest Chinese scientists created the virus while working on a Gain of Function project in a Wuhan lab
  • Gain of Function research, which was temporarily outlawed in the US, involves altering naturally-occurring viruses to make them more infectious in order to study their potential effects on humans
  • According to the paper, Chinese scientists took a natural coronavirus 'backbone' found in Chinese cave bats and spliced onto it a new 'spike', turning it into the deadly and highly transmissible COVID-19
  • The researchers, who concluded that COVID-19 'has no credible natural ancestor', also believe scientists reverse-engineered versions of the virus to cover up their tracks
  • 'We think that there have been retro-engineered viruses created,' Dalgleish told DailyMail.com. 'They've changed the virus, then tried to make out it was in a sequence years ago.'
  • The study also points to 'deliberate destruction, concealment or contamination of data' in Chinese labs and notes that 'scientists who wished to share their findings haven't been able to do so or have disappeared'
  • Until recently, most experts had staunchly denied the origins of the virus were anything other than a natural infection leaping from animals to humans
  • Earlier this week, Dr. Anthony Fauci defended US funding of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, saying the $600,000 grant was not approved for Gain of Function research

Is this finally proof Covid DID leak from Wuhan lab? The sample with a 96% match with the virus, a young medic's damning findings, and bat cave trip that killed three miners... the Mail dossier that can no longer be ignored
  • Wall Street Journal reported conclusions from U.S. intelligence report last week
  • Reported that 3 researchers from the WIV were hospitalised in November 2019
  • Had with symptoms 'consistent with Covid-19' at least a month before Beijing officially reported the existence of virus
  • Revelation gives impetus to claims SARS-CoV-2 came via leak in a Wuhan lab

• Intriguing Post
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Shared by Clif High on Twitter.

The Pentagon Gave MILLIONS to Wuhan Lab-Connected Group with Ties to Dr. Anthony Fauci
"The Pentagon “funneled” $39 million to EcoHealth Alliance, the Fauci-connected “charity” group that disbursed research funding to the Wuhan Institute for Virology. The lab is believed to be a plausible source of the COVID-19 outbreak that has killed millions worldwide, implicating a high-stakes cover-up by communist China whose implications are only now unfolding. The data that show the Department of Defense and other U.S. agencies provided funds to the EcoHealth Alliance group was obtained by the Daily Mail and published on Friday.?
https://beckernews.com/2-breaking-news-the-pentagon-gave-millions-to-wuhan-lab-connected-group-with-ties-to-dr-anthony-fauci-39539/

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Google & USAID Funded Wuhan Collaborator Peter Daszak’s Virus Experiments For Over A Decade
"The Google-backed EcoHealth Alliance played a critical role in the cover-up of COVID-19’s origins through its president, Peter Daszak.

Daszak served on the wildly compromised World Health Organization’s (WHO) COVID-19 investigation team. He championed the efforts to “debunk” the lab origin theory of the virus, despite mounting support for the claim first made by experts on Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic podcast in early January 2020.

Left-wing websites masquerading as “fact checkers” still call the lab theory “false,” despite the shift in tone from the Biden regime, leading world scientists, and intelligence officials."
https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/google-funded-wuhan-linked-ecohealth-research/

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
New Harvard Data (Accidentally) Reveal How Lockdowns Crushed The Working Class While Leaving Elites Unscathed
"Founding father and the second president of the United States John Adams once said that “Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” What he meant was that objective, raw numbers don’t lie—and this remains true hundreds of years later.

We just got yet another example. A new data analysis from Harvard University, Brown University, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation calculates how different employment levels have been impacted during the pandemic to date. The findings reveal that government lockdown orders devastated workers at the bottom of the financial food chain but left the upper-tier actually better off."
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/new-harvard-data-accidentally-reveal-how-lockdowns-crushed-working-class-while-leaving

Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
accidental becomes fake news or conspiracy but the people know better

• I agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)