Info COVID–19: Origin & Theories/Info Including Loss of Civil Liberties (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
1 in 10 Australians in Victoria ‘seriously considered suicide’ during lockdown, 12% used substance abuse to cope – survey
"One in ten Australians living in the state of Victoria have said they “seriously considered suicide” during the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdowns, according to a new survey.
In its latest issue, the Journal of Psychiatric Research reported that one in ten of over a thousand Victorians surveyed “reported having seriously considered suicide in the prior 30 days” when the poll was taken in September 2020.
Furthermore, one in five Victorians experienced suicidal thoughts during lockdown, while one-third said they suffered “anxiety or depressive disorder symptoms.”
Shockingly, the survey also revealed that 12.3% of Victorians had “started or increased substance use to cope with the pandemic,” while over 20% had experienced insomnia during lockdown."
https://www.rt.com/news/527620-australians-victoria-lockdown-suicidal-thoughts/

Sydney enters hard 2-week Covid lockdown after authorities report 80 cases of Delta variant
"Australia’s largest city, Sydney, is placed under strict lockdown for two weeks, expanding on Covid-19 measures already put in place in some areas in order to contain an outbreak of the Delta variant. The restrictions, which are going into effect on Saturday, mean that people can only leave home for essential work, medical care, education, or shopping. Authorities have argued that the measures are needed in order to stop the spread of the infectious Delta variant. Sydney has already recorded 80 cases linked to the Covid-19 strain. “Even though we don’t want to impose burdens unless we absolutely have to, unfortunately this is a situation where we have to,” New South Wales state Premier Gladys Berejiklian said. The lockdown is also applied to several regions surrounding Sydney. The rest of the state will have limits on public gatherings and require masks indoors. More than a million people in the city’s downtown area, as well as nearby suburbs, were already put under lockdown on Friday, but officials decided that more stringent measures were necessary to rein in the variant. "
https://www.rt.com/news/527653-australia-sydney-lockdown/

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
HUGE anti-lockdown protest hits London, as city braces for weekend of demonstrations (VIDEO)
"Thousands of protesters are marching through London demanding an end to lockdown restrictions. The weekend will be a busy one for the city’s police, with climate change and anti-austerity protests also taking place.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s recent decision to push back the UK’s reopening until later next month was an unpopular one, and thousands of demonstrators took to the streets of London on Saturday to show their discontent. Starting out from Hyde Park, throngs of people marched through the centre of the British capital, demanding an end to coronavirus-related restrictions.
Estimating crowd sizes is an inexact science, but attendance easily reached the thousands, if not tens of thousands. Some estimates put attendance into six figures."

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here in Western Australia we have just gone into a 3-day lockdown (July 27-29). It is mainly masks (but those of us who are exempt are still exempt, including primary school children), and gatherings are limited to 150. So not too bad, overall, considering what some other States impose.

This is all a flow-on effect of those Eastern States being in lockdown. Even Darwin (Northern Territory) did not escape.

• Informative
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Troops, cops seal 600 worker camps
"Troops and police have been mobilised to seal off almost 600 construction worker camps in Greater Bangkok to ensure workers will not leave before their camps are closed. The government has imposed closures of risky places, particulalry workers' camps, in Bangkok and its surrounding provinces and four southern provinces of Pattani, Yala, Songkhla and Narathiwat for 30 days, starting on Monday, to curb the spread of Covid-19 that shows no sign of slowing down. Some camps have already been closed. About 80,000 workers, most of whom are migrant workers at camps in Greater Bangkok, are required to stay in their camps while they are sealed off."
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2138967/troops-cops-seal-600-worker-camps

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Troops, cops seal 600 worker camps
"Troops and police have been mobilised to seal off almost 600 construction worker camps in Greater Bangkok to ensure workers will not leave before their camps are closed. The government has imposed closures of risky places, particulalry workers' camps, in Bangkok and its surrounding provinces and four southern provinces of Pattani, Yala, Songkhla and Narathiwat for 30 days, starting on Monday, to curb the spread of Covid-19 that shows no sign of slowing down. Some camps have already been closed. About 80,000 workers, most of whom are migrant workers at camps in Greater Bangkok, are required to stay in their camps while they are sealed off."
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2138967/troops-cops-seal-600-worker-camps
I have heard today that here in Western Australia our FIFO workers (fly in, fly out) will be kept in camps this week, if they were at work in one when the lockdown was instigated (and at this stage, will go for one week). If they were at work, and therefore staying in a camp - usually consisting of one private donga for each worker - which has its own bathroom facilities, and either a dry mess or a wet mess at the camp, and they were due to fly home - they can't.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
PANDEMIC SCAM BLOWN WIDE OPEN. Dr David Martin | Dr Reiner Fuellmich - July 9, 2021

• "Sars is not natural, it was made and patented on 19th April 2002, just months before the "outbreak" in Asia, Patent No:7279327.
  • This also fully exposes the CDC's complicity and major vaccine companies as complicit.
  • In one instance, a patent for a coronavirus treatment was patented 3 days before the actual coronavirus it was alleged to be able to treat.
  • In 2008 DARPA showed an interest in coronavirus as a biological weapon.
  • We also now see that Moderna had a vaccine ready for this latest "outbreak" a month before it actually happened.
  • MERCK wrote the script for what we see now in 2004 and called it "Sars & Bioterrorism". They also introduced at the same time the term "The New Normal"
  • Moderna knew it would be placed at the first in line for the development of a vaccine in March 2019."

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Something I put together earlier. I fought hard with the Facebook fact checker.

It kept putting up the notice until I coded the ivermectin, Fauci and prion words. I'd say it' was probably ivermectin that did it as big tech is censoring the cures so that people are forced to think they need a vaccine.

h3434ere.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Knowing our existence on this Earth is only temporary.
No attachments and no emotions, only unconditional love.
Hold on to no thoughts and live in the moment.

Find heavy metal detox supp while you still can.
Good guidance for the path we are negotiating. If you stick with unconditional love, you won't see the sides falling away into the chasm.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Something I put together earlier. I fought hard with the Facebook fact checker.

It kept putting up the notice until I coded the ivermectin, Fauci and prion words. I'd say it' was probably ivermectin that did it as big tech is censoring the cures so that people are forced to think they need a vaccine.

View attachment 11884
I'm not going with "It can't possibly." I know that is only one individual's perspective.

I see enough people waking up to the truth, maybe next year, and things changing. It makes sense what Clif said about big pharma's death, so that resonates with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
EX Policeman Mark Sexton Speech LONDON PROTEST July 19th 2021
""The whole P8ndemic has been based around a number of cases and the testing system, namely PCR. There is irrifutable, undeniable, factual evidence that show the PCR tests are 100% false, fraudulent, and not fit for purpose. They are NOT gold standard. Any testing threshold over 35 we all know is deemed useless and should be ignored. It does not determine any infection. We have irrifutable facts from multiple freedom of information requests - the NHS is always using 45 cycles. Irrifutable evidence the SRSC0v2 Vir0s has never been isolated or purified. Thereby, using a false testing mechanism, to find a virus that has yet been proven to exist. On this basis, the whole påndm1c is a fraud." "
https://odysee.com/@hugotalks:8/EX-Policeman-Mark-Sexton-Speech-LONDON-PROTEST-July-19th-2021:a

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
  • I agree
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Came across this post on Telegram:

"These sites are full of incredible medical information from doctors, legal info from lawyers, lots on damage from lockdowns, truth day letters for politicians and much much more! CHECK THEM OUT "​

• Cool Post
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
  • Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sydney, Australia just now. They are in the middle of an 8 week lockdown. The restrictions in place are some of the worst I've seen and heard about. This is likely a testing ground for other countries such as the USA.

• Jaw Dropping Post

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I guess nobody considered how many people are drawn outdoors into groups to discuss the helicopter behavior and other unprecedented military action in their residential neighborhood which could be considered normal human behavior.

This could be seen as an exercise in how to create that which you are supposedly trying to avoid; oops!

Reactions: Bert and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I guess nobody considered how many people are drawn outdoors into groups to discuss the helicopter behavior and other unprecedented military action in their residential neighborhood which could be considered normal human behavior.

This could be seen as an exercise in how to create that which you are supposedly trying to avoid; oops!
Lateral thinking, as usual, Lila! Of course, when a police copter hovers (for traffic or some other reason) we always run outside - if only to hear better and see better.

• I agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)