Bombshell Claim: Scientists Find "Man-made Climate Change Doesn't Exist In Practice" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A new scientific study could bust wide open deeply flawed fundamental assumptions underlying controversial climate legislation and initiatives such as the Green New Deal, namely, the degree to which 'climate change' is driven by natural phenomena vs. man-made issues measured as carbon footprint. Scientists in Finland found "practically no anthropogenic [man-made]climate change" after a series of studies.

“During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C”, the Finnish researchers bluntly state in one among a series of papers.
This has been collaborated by a team at Kobe University in Japan, which has furthered the Finnish researchers' theory: "New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth's climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an 'umbrella effect'," the just published study has found, a summary of which has been released in the journal Science Daily. The findings are hugely significant given this 'umbrella effect' an entirely natural occurrence could be the prime driver of climate warming, and not man-made factors.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Where my father lives in the northern tablelands of New South Wales, it is so bone dry that on a recent morning the temperature was reading -7 degrees but there was no hint or even smell of water anywhere to make a frost icicle, or anything that could freeze. This is farming territory and imagine what this level of drought is like for farmers trying to keep their livestock alive. Australia does experience incredibly long, horrendous droughts, and also the opposite - flooding. It is a land of extremes. We grew up knowing this as the El Nino effect, and it hits the eastern coast of Australia, in particular.

Climate is a complex topic when ocean oscillations and patterns can affect land masses with so much variability. And then there are the cosmic influences!

We were discussing climate change because undoubtedly some places are experiencing much warmer waves of weather - just look at Europe this summer - hitting on 45 degrees. That is hotter than what we consider a hot summer over here in Western Australia, and hot is our normal. But I was trying to explain to him that it is not necessarily our last 200 years of industrialisation that has caused it. When he was born, horse-drawn ice-carts were still a thing, so over his life he has seen the rapid escalation of fossil fuel pollution.

It's good to get some traction from the climate scientists, and there's a new word I can use when talking to him: anthropogenic.

Last edited:
  • Insightful Post

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
We were discussing climate change because undoubtedly some places are experiencing much warmer waves of weather - just look at Europe this summer - hitting on 45 degrees. That is hotter than what we consider a hot summer over here in Western Australia, and hot is our normal.
There is both sides. And we need to remember: Weather conditions in one year is not related to Climate. We also had quite cold winters here in Europe in recent years.

Also I read recently that in some parts of Australia it was snowing where it had not snowed before (there's supposedly pics of Aboriginees playing with snow for the first time as it is new to them). Is this true, I have not checked it so far?

• Intriguing Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Any discussion on climate change must include man-made weather manipulation which is seriously impacting data collection. I refer you to Elana Freeland's argument that our weather is no longer "natural" in her recent book UNDER AN IONIZED SKY.
I must agree with you whole heartedly Greg.

• I agree
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and GregH3000

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There is both sides. And we need to remember: Weather conditions in one year is not related to Climate. We also had quite cold winters here in Europe in recent years.

Also I read recently that in some parts of Australia it was snowing where it had not snowed before (there's supposedly pics of Aboriginees playing with snow for the first time as it is new to them). Is this true, I have not checked it so far?
OK, looked it up and found out that snow has fallen overnight (early morning of Sunday July 14th) on the east coast as far north as southern Queensland, my Dad being just south of there and no doubt getting his first snowfall in a good while. Looks like everyone on the east coast is having fun in the snow, which was a decent snowfall (except for all those car and truck drivers, who have no experience at all of driving in icy conditions!)

2A9A4E4A00000578-3164576-image-a-184_1437090188002.jpg
Some men body surfing the snow on boogie boards

2A99233800000578-3164576-image-a-158_1437089104073.jpg
Snow on the Queensland border (something I never thought to see)

Snow falls in Victorian Alps and the Australian Alps (southern NSW), Canberra and country south and west of Sydney every year, including the Blue Mountains, but maybe not as thickly. Northern NSW has had snow in the past, but maybe not as thick, usually it would disappear within minutes. Queensland? That's pineapple country!

2A98F73E00000578-0-Residents_across_Queensland_New_South_Wales_and_Victoria_will_ri-a-109_1437...jpg
In the Blue Mountains area

2A98F73500000578-0-Major_roads_have_been_closed_in_Katoomba_pictured_above_as_snow_-a-107_1437...jpg
Katoomba, in the Blue Mountains (a place I've often bush-walked - never seen it like this)

2A98F72C00000578-0-Train_lines_towards_the-a-110_1437084959773.jpg
Train services from Sydney to the Blue Mountains and beyond cancelled, because we're not set up for clearing the tracks with snow ploughs etc....

2A990C1800000578-3164576-image-a-152_1437088662533.jpg
Another shot of Katoomba street

2A98A62B00000578-3164576-A_lone_arm_chair_is_covered_in_thick_snow_as_snow_falls_across_S-a-14...jpg
Leaving the furniture outdoors doesn't work in snow country!

2A990C4F00000578-3164576-image-a-122_1437085827714.jpg
Up near the Queensland border - typical Aussie - enjoying the unusual whilst still wearing shorts, singlet and thongs (flip flops to some of you)

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Nice pictures, HM. Of course as a Northernhemispherer (cool word, just mad it up on the fly) one always needs to remember that you have winter in the South now anyway. But as you said yourself, the snowfall is unusual, your winters are normally warmer then.

Reactions: June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Where my father lives in the northern tablelands of New South Wales, it is so bone dry that on a recent morning the temperature was reading -7 degrees but there was no hint or even smell of water anywhere to make a frost icicle, or anything that could freeze. This is farming territory and imagine what this level of drought is like for farmers trying to keep their livestock alive. Australia does experience incredibly long, horrendous droughts, and also the opposite - flooding. It is a land of extremes. We grew up knowing this as the El Nino effect, and it hits the eastern coast of Australia, in particular.

Climate is a complex topic when ocean oscillations and patterns can affect land masses with so much variability. And then there are the cosmic influences!

We were discussing climate change because undoubtedly some places are experiencing much warmer waves of weather - just look at Europe this summer - hitting on 45 degrees. That is hotter than what we consider a hot summer over here in Western Australia, and hot is our normal. But I was trying to explain to him that it is not necessarily our last 200 years of industrialisation that has caused it. When he was born, horse-drawn ice-carts were still a thing, so over his life he has seen the rapid escalation of fossil fuel pollution.

It's good to get some traction from the climate scientists, and there's a new word I can use when talking to him: anthropogenic.
Yes there a knock out wave and the sun seems to shine hotter on us if not blocked partially by a dust veil

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Shocker!:ROFL: Just more proof that it was a Deep State scam to keep us in fear and funneling our money toward their "solutions". I'm so glad people are finally standing up against this kind of manipulation and exposing and awakening to the fraud!

• I agree
Reactions: Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I misread the title - thought it said "in aradise" rather than "in practice".

• Funny

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
We enter a new little ice age like the Dalton or Maunder minimum (16 and 1700s) very soon. As ackknowledged even by NASA. It might already start slightly in 2020. I read it is mainly from 2030 on when temperatures will on average sink due to lessened sun activity.

Quote from that article:
all four of the Sun’s magnetic fields will go out of phase in 2020, which blows any IPCC ‘warming’ out of the water
One way or another, the cold times are returning — it’s just a matter of when.
Try to 'teach' this to the (seemingly indoctrinated and thus abused) Greta and her truant movement 'Fridays for Future'. :fp:-))

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When I talk about climate cycles - cooler and warmer - I like to point out the famous painting of Washington Crossing the Delaware during the Revolutionary War - many people in the US know that one. Why is it interesting - those are big ice chunks in the river - it was the time of a mini-ice age. I think this approach helps because there is a reference that people understand, plus although it was a difficult time, people got through it.

• I agree

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We enter a new little ice age like the Dalton or Maunder minimum (16 and 1700s) very soon. As ackknowledged even by NASA. It might already start slightly in 2020. I read it is mainly from 2030 on when temperatures will on average sink due to lessened sun activity.

Quote from that article:

Try to 'teach' this to the (seemingly indoctrinated and thus abused) Greta and her truant movement 'Fridays for Future'. :fp:-))

This is not a prophecy, but it feels to me that a lot of people who live in the southern states of Australia will have to migrate away from their lands and their homes when the cold crunch comes. Permafrost just won't let them live there.

• A hug for you

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The sanctimonious, fully-complicit "eejits" participating in these farcical displays don't actually know they are sanctimonious, fully-complicit "eejits".

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've not had any conversations with people saying and doing things like this, but I am curious. I did have an opportunity to visit with a young woman who has friends that get swept up in whatever trend is going on and post everything on Instagram. In talking with them, she finds that they have no idea what they are doing. Being vegan is trendy now, but her friends have no clue what it really means and how to be healthy.

I've watched several clips of people protesting for climate change but who cannot answer even simple questions about what it means in general or to them personally. For many of these folks, I think the breakdown comes in the schools and perhaps families, as well. Schools that promote thinking rather than rote learning are few and far between. The other part of the equation is a need to belong or be part of a group, which is something we often learn in families and school. Without the ability to think, wonder, and learn, then you may be prone to follow any shiny new thing - basically blowing around like a leaf in the wind.

So, here we are in a big mess. The PTW were happy to create a mass of basically worker bees that can be lead around to do whatever is needed. However, what happens as the PTW grow weaker and weaker. What is going to happen to these people?

A few days ago, I was with a group of people that were mostly farmers and ranchers. Of course, we got along great because we have a pretty good grip on living responsibly and not being wimps- lol. Then it came to me - farmers and ranchers always need help, so perhaps some of these folks can work a few months and get some grounding and a different perspective.

PS - I did see that video of one the camps ..... with ..... wait for it ...... a big diesel generator providing electric power. Also, all those tents looked alike, as if someone rented them for the protest. Gee, that would take quite a bit of money.

• Winner
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A new scientific study could bust wide open deeply flawed fundamental assumptions underlying controversial climate legislation and initiatives such as the Green New Deal, namely, the degree to which 'climate change' is driven by natural phenomena vs. man-made issues measured as carbon footprint. Scientists in Finland found "practically no anthropogenic [man-made]climate change" after a series of studies.

This has been collaborated by a team at Kobe University in Japan, which has furthered the Finnish researchers' theory: "New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth's climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an 'umbrella effect'," the just published study has found, a summary of which has been released in the journal Science Daily. The findings are hugely significant given this 'umbrella effect' an entirely natural occurrence could be the prime driver of climate warming, and not man-made factors.

Ben Davidson would have plenty to say about this.
Actually, he has built a lifestyle around digging into things like this and I like his style and love what he digs up. Here's where you can read his viewpoint: https://suspicious0bservers.org/

Edit: just watched his latest video. He says that flooding in the Fukushima area has released some thousands of bags of 'radiation samples' have been flooded into a local stream where someone is attempting to recover them.
Plus some information on how humans interact with cosmic rays (heart attacks + psychologic issues), climate error, an 'ancient river' on Mars, navigation error and some information on how earthquakes are predicted.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A good article explaining how the alarmists falsify the data by picking only certain time frames to their 'liking'.
Take heat waves, for instance. The climate brigade routinely points to data charts starting in the 1960s that show steadily rising temperatures up until today, which they claim serves as “proof” that global warming is real. But if you look at heat data going back to the early 1900s rather than the 1960s, temperatures are actually down overall.
The same is true for wildfires, which we’re told are more prevalent today than ever before in history. But that’s only “true” if you look back to the 1980s, as historical data going back once again to the early 1900s shows that wildfire activity is drastically lower today than it was back then.
Polar ice caps are another climate talking point, as climate alarmists claim they’ve been steadily melting for several decades now, which is technically true. But data going back before 1975, which is the year climate fanatics often start with, shows that the polar ice caps continue to wax and wane in size, but typically gravitate back towards an equilibrium point.
Another common data hoax involves ocean levels, which graphics often depict as rising based on data that starts in the 1920s, right around the time of the industrial revolution. But if you look at ocean levels going back to 1850 and even longer prior to that, it becomes clear that ocean levels have been rising forever, and have nothing to do with man-made pollution as the climate crazies claim.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A good article explaining how the alarmists falsify the data by picking only certain time frames to their 'liking'.
I believe it's far tougher for us to consider things which occurred before our own lifetimes, yes very valuable to do so.
The old adage that says that 'those who aren't familiar with history are bound to repeat it' would point toward looking a bit further back than is easy to do. It takes more digging, so thank goodness for people who are willing to dig!

• Friendly Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Snowmelt and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)