Bombshell Claim: Scientists Find "Man-made Climate Change Doesn't Exist In Practice" (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A new scientific study could bust wide open deeply flawed fundamental assumptions underlying controversial climate legislation and initiatives such as the Green New Deal, namely, the degree to which 'climate change' is driven by natural phenomena vs. man-made issues measured as carbon footprint. Scientists in Finland found "practically no anthropogenic [man-made]climate change" after a series of studies.

“During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C”, the Finnish researchers bluntly state in one among a series of papers.
This has been collaborated by a team at Kobe University in Japan, which has furthered the Finnish researchers' theory: "New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth's climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an 'umbrella effect'," the just published study has found, a summary of which has been released in the journal Science Daily. The findings are hugely significant given this 'umbrella effect' an entirely natural occurrence could be the prime driver of climate warming, and not man-made factors.

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Where my father lives in the northern tablelands of New South Wales, it is so bone dry that on a recent morning the temperature was reading -7 degrees but there was no hint or even smell of water anywhere to make a frost icicle, or anything that could freeze. This is farming territory and imagine what this level of drought is like for farmers trying to keep their livestock alive. Australia does experience incredibly long, horrendous droughts, and also the opposite - flooding. It is a land of extremes. We grew up knowing this as the El Nino effect, and it hits the eastern coast of Australia, in particular.

Climate is a complex topic when ocean oscillations and patterns can affect land masses with so much variability. And then there are the cosmic influences!

We were discussing climate change because undoubtedly some places are experiencing much warmer waves of weather - just look at Europe this summer - hitting on 45 degrees. That is hotter than what we consider a hot summer over here in Western Australia, and hot is our normal. But I was trying to explain to him that it is not necessarily our last 200 years of industrialisation that has caused it. When he was born, horse-drawn ice-carts were still a thing, so over his life he has seen the rapid escalation of fossil fuel pollution.

It's good to get some traction from the climate scientists, and there's a new word I can use when talking to him: anthropogenic.

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
Germany
astral-blog.weebly.com
We were discussing climate change because undoubtedly some places are experiencing much warmer waves of weather - just look at Europe this summer - hitting on 45 degrees. That is hotter than what we consider a hot summer over here in Western Australia, and hot is our normal.
There is both sides. And we need to remember: Weather conditions in one year is not related to Climate. We also had quite cold winters here in Europe in recent years.

Also I read recently that in some parts of Australia it was snowing where it had not snowed before (there's supposedly pics of Aboriginees playing with snow for the first time as it is new to them). Is this true, I have not checked it so far?

• I agree
Reactions: Hailstones Melt
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Any discussion on climate change must include man-made weather manipulation which is seriously impacting data collection. I refer you to Elana Freeland's argument that our weather is no longer "natural" in her recent book UNDER AN IONIZED SKY.
I must agree with you whole heartedly Greg.

• Thank you!
Reactions: GregH3000

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There is both sides. And we need to remember: Weather conditions in one year is not related to Climate. We also had quite cold winters here in Europe in recent years.

Also I read recently that in some parts of Australia it was snowing where it had not snowed before (there's supposedly pics of Aboriginees playing with snow for the first time as it is new to them). Is this true, I have not checked it so far?
OK, looked it up and found out that snow has fallen overnight (early morning of Sunday July 14th) on the east coast as far north as southern Queensland, my Dad being just south of there and no doubt getting his first snowfall in a good while. Looks like everyone on the east coast is having fun in the snow, which was a decent snowfall (except for all those car and truck drivers, who have no experience at all of driving in icy conditions!)

2A9A4E4A00000578-3164576-image-a-184_1437090188002.jpg
Some men body surfing the snow on boogie boards

2A99233800000578-3164576-image-a-158_1437089104073.jpg
Snow on the Queensland border (something I never thought to see)

Snow falls in Victorian Alps and the Australian Alps (southern NSW), Canberra and country south and west of Sydney every year, including the Blue Mountains, but maybe not as thickly. Northern NSW has had snow in the past, but maybe not as thick, usually it would disappear within minutes. Queensland? That's pineapple country!

2A98F73E00000578-0-Residents_across_Queensland_New_South_Wales_and_Victoria_will_ri-a-109_1437...jpg
In the Blue Mountains area

2A98F73500000578-0-Major_roads_have_been_closed_in_Katoomba_pictured_above_as_snow_-a-107_1437...jpg
Katoomba, in the Blue Mountains (a place I've often bush-walked - never seen it like this)

2A98F72C00000578-0-Train_lines_towards_the-a-110_1437084959773.jpg
Train services from Sydney to the Blue Mountains and beyond cancelled, because we're not set up for clearing the tracks with snow ploughs etc....

2A990C1800000578-3164576-image-a-152_1437088662533.jpg
Another shot of Katoomba street

2A98A62B00000578-3164576-A_lone_arm_chair_is_covered_in_thick_snow_as_snow_falls_across_S-a-14...jpg
Leaving the furniture outdoors doesn't work in snow country!

2A990C4F00000578-3164576-image-a-122_1437085827714.jpg
Up near the Queensland border - typical Aussie - enjoying the unusual whilst still wearing shorts, singlet and thongs (flip flops to some of you)

• Winner
Reactions: June

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
Germany
astral-blog.weebly.com
Nice pictures, HM. Of course as a Northernhemispherer (cool word, just mad it up on the fly) one always needs to remember that you have winter in the South now anyway. But as you said yourself, the snowfall is unusual, your winters are normally warmer then.

Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)