Awareness and Detachment (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I began this board, I felt it was important to understand (as much as is possible) the machinations of what may working behind the scenes. As time has gone on, I've become more convinced that other things are happening that are not obvious to us. As I've read and reflected, I now find myself at a point of awareness and detachment. I do continue to read what a few write, but I do so with an air of detachment. I no longer get into big conversations on this or other topics. I guess, you might say that I'm done. Sure, if someone approaches me and asks questions, I'll answer and discuss, but I feel little need to promote these ideas. I can say the same about the vax and jab, masks, and grooming. Granted if grooming were to take place in front of me, I certainly will act.

Let me be clear - I have the greatest admiration and respect for people who are on the front lines - Seth Keshel, True the Vote group, and others (election fraud) - Yeadon, McCullough, and others (bug and jabs), parents taking back school boards - and so many others. This is their calling, and they are doing a magnificent job.

For me, my calling is bringing our new world into view through focus and actions. I am interested in how we may change our food production, governance, health care, education, etc. In other words, I'm looking at what can be. I am fortunate to have glimpses of what can be through a QHHT session with Laron, my dreams, and two astounding episodes in my front yard when I stepped into another realm of being.

So, this is my focus. Given the decline in posts from others, I suspect it is the same for many of you. How all this will manifest is unknown to me - I only know that it will be. Here we go into the next chapter. Ready?

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Thanks Linda for vocalizing something so well I think a lot of us are feeling. I feel the same. Completely detached. I have little interest in any topic, and even less interest in commenting on most. Apparently we really are moving on to the next chapter in our stories.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Over the last few years there's been some obvious topics that have become important to most people and then recently the Musk situation with twitter seems to stand out. Is he for the light or dark? Is he neutral? Does it matter?

This year I felt people need to start focusing more on what's going on locally because what's to come will require local support, rather than investing time in stuff going on away from home.

With the amount of information coming out it seems that growing your own food and/or being part of a community garden effort, and building the connections to tap into if needed, seems important. Alongside that we have the possibility of internet outages, digital based passports governing the economy which would heavily enslave people, AI and VR related issues with metaverse and other projects that again will enslave the populace if people get into that heavily, the possible fake ET invasion, and a few other things.

But I'm on the same page as Linda. I've moved on a lot from where I was at and what I was doing. I realise I have all these skills that I could harness to create and the hard part is working out what to invest myself in.

Over the past year another learning was the importance of living in the positive; it's not just about focus, but playing it out. Naturally I find myself raising in vibration and part of that shift involves what I take in. As with many changes over the years which are spontaneous, much of what's going on is just no longer important and I don't feel a need to comment and get involved. It's really all about what to manifest and invest my energy into.

Just like with all my regression clients, it comes down to helping others and the best way to go about that. What can we do to put ourselves in a situation where we are available to provide that help in the most efficient ways?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Some topics still twist me up and turn me inside out - and one of those last weekend got me really going in a rant to 2 people in my home who didn't see eye to eye with me at all, and didn't really give me the benefit of having a discussion about why I was feeling so heated. That topic is transgender. Swapping of genders willy nilly. I have it in my face in my workplace - forced evolution for me if you like, as I have to deal with it on a daily basis one-to-one. And I was feeling for J.K. Rowling who has been side-rammed for the past 4 years (since 2018) on this topic because she has a distinct opinion, and expressed it. Now she is labelled a TERF, which is an acronym for trans-exclusionary radical feminist. I myself must therefore be labelled that, but I find it all to be word-gobbeldy-gook.

Then yesterday I took a call on the phone lines, with a male-sounding voice, whose name was Helen. And it didn't raise a hair. Perhaps my rant got it out of my system last weekend. Or perhaps, I am just learning.

Reactions: June and One65

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
Once I would have lost my equilibrium in regards to the recent scotus leak. As well as the implications of the potential decision. I would have read/watched/listened to hours of commentary.

Now I’ve lost interest in just about anything that doesn’t affect me concretely. The news is an annoyance at best. Either humans will figure it out or they wont. Some humans still have motivations to stay here and “fight.” Others have given up. I feel like I’m just in stasis. I’m not sure I’m even interested in the outcome of humanity anymore. It’s not my old friend depression that I’m feeling.This is new. This is apathy.

The only thing I’m interested in anymore, is what’s going to happen in June.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Snowmelt and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Once I would have lost my equilibrium in regards to the recent scotus leak. As well as the implications of the potential decision. I would have read/watched/listened to hours of commentary.

Now I’ve lost interest in just about anything that doesn’t affect me concretely. The news is an annoyance at best. Either humans will figure it out or they wont. Some humans still have motivations to stay here and “fight.” Others have given up. I feel like I’m just in stasis. I’m not sure I’m even interested in the outcome of humanity anymore. It’s not my old friend depression that I’m feeling.This is new. This is apathy.

The only thing I’m interested in anymore, is what’s going to happen in June.
I know the feeling Amy, I’m so tired of all the crap, haven’t got the energy or interest, the human race needs a rocket up where the sun don’t shine to wake them up to the truth.
Enough is enough but I’ve learned the hard way not to rely too heavily on one particular time, it can be soul destroying. because of fluctuating energies from everywhere, including the human collective.

Nevertheless going by all the intuition flying around, it does appear to be an important time.

Reactions: Amy
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
same here - now, I just think - well, another log in the fire
calling Ganesha :-D

• Funny
Reactions: Lila, June and Amy

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
Enough is enough but I’ve learned the hard way not to rely too heavily on one particular time, it can be soul destroying.
Indeed, and I know better. I’m not sure why I’m even paying attention to this upcoming month particularly. Sometimes I think my higher self is just screwing with me because its bored.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When Tom Campbell first started in his astral travel project, he asked for and was given many dates, which never worked out. One time he asked why he was given the dates, and the response was that he asked for them.

Thinking about our remote group healing is a good example for me. Some of us join in at different times, and we are all around the world; yet, we have group experience. Linear time is a small part of our existence. That being said - I am at the "rip off the bandaid" point.

• I agree
Reactions: Amy and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The news is an annoyance at best
Yup.
And often a real energy drag.

Reactions: Amy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)