Australian's Are No Longer Allowed To Talk to Each Other (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The Chief Health Officer of NSW state in Australia, Dr. Kerry Chant, has told reporters on Tuesday that Australians should no longer engage in conversations, even if everyone is wearing a mask, regardless of vaccination status.

“Whilst it’s human nature to engage in conversation with others, to be friendly, unfortunately, this is not the time to do that,” Chant said.

This is a new level of craziness.

Full story over on RT here: https://www.rt.com/news/529780-australia-talking-people-covid/

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's an update on the situation in Australia that Lorna Wilson sent onto me. Only 2 deaths in the last 8 months, and one was an 80 year old, yet half the country is under lockdown right now.

1626864294257.png

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Western Australia is even more crazy it seems. The government admits it is a POISON.

Here's the official gov. link. Interestingly the document vanished (link to pdf not working).

Ok, admittedly, as some argue, it is a fact that it is an official legal term in use in many English language laws concerning regulations on for how to deal with 'potentially harmful substances'. I still find it interesting that giving humans LITERALLY poison is being legalised this way linguistically as well as jurisdictionally. Anticipating safeguard?

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
If you assume these governing people were maxxed early on, I believe you can cite this insanity as evidence of brain damage.

• I agree

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
had to look that gif up - for anyone else who does not get it - Rick, who is the leader of the survivors in the series, Walking Dead. - I think we all can relate.

• Helpful Post

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Zombie shows and movies are the greatest metaphor for what is really going on right now.

Maybe that is the reason I lately watched some of them (although I never did TWD or one of its spin-offs, just the first episode of season one a few years back and I did not like it, so I quit it immediately).

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Western Australia is even more crazy it seems. The government admits it is a POISON.

Here's the official gov. link. Interestingly the document vanished (link to pdf not working).

Ok, admittedly, as some argue, it is a fact that it is an official legal term in use in many English language laws concerning regulations on for how to deal with 'potentially harmful substances'. I still find it interesting that giving humans LITERALLY poison is being legalised this way linguistically as well as jurisdictionally. Anticipating safeguard?
Indeed a very strange wording putting out an emergency approval to inject people with poison.

here some background on poison/poisonous substances:

all substances are poisoness. it all depends on the concentration/intake. as said by Paracelsus.

a poisonous substance is a substance that has a toxic effect already at low concentrations/intake; the concentration range depends on you local legislation.

It is good to take into account that all pharmaceuticals are toxic substances. therefore a good testing period is needed to check the side effects of the substance which has not been done in the case of the covid maxine.

PS also natural remedies can be very toxic as they are bioactive components. Some of the strongest poisons are natural (plant, animal).

• I agree
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Indeed a very strange wording putting out an emergency approval to inject people with poison.

here some background on poison/poisonous substances:

all substances are poisoness. it all depends on the concentration/intake. as said by Paracelsus.

a poisonous substance is a substance that has a toxic effect already at low concentrations/intake; the concentration range depends on you local legislation.

It is good to take into account that all pharmaceuticals are toxic substances. therefore a good testing period is needed to check the side effects of the substance which has not been done in the case of the covid maxine.

PS also natural remedies can be very toxic as they are bioactive components. Some of the strongest poisons are natural (plant, animal).
Yes. I know all this being trained in orthodox medicine and alternative med / naturopathy myself. What I meant is that it is more of a linguistic phenomenon for me, so that they don't try to hide the word in their used language anymore. More out in the open for everyone to see and read.

Reactions: Lila and Bert

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)