Australian Truck Drivers Taking Back Their Country (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An Australian truck driver posted this video below on YouTube yesterday. I've transcribed it below. You can also find another video by an Australian truck driver underneath that.

“This is to the Government of Australia, the so called corporate Government. We run this country, we’re the people, and I’m a truck driver. We as truckies, we will block all your highways, we will block all your ports and we will even stop what we need to stop.

There is nothing you will be able to do. You back of. These are our roads. This is our country, and we will run it how we want to run it. This is our country. You and you’re “vaccines” is bullshit. You can fuck off. You are not going t mandate nothing.

And for the kids, what you are doing is disgusting. What you’ve done rounding them up in New South Wales is disgusting. We are going to run this country. We are taking it back. Us truck drivers are going to be the frontline and whoever is behind us, we are going to take our country back.

You politicians make me sick. You guys are filthy. You guys do not represent us people and you don’t represent this country. Fuck you. We are going to take our country back.”

(Original video has been removed. I've replaced it with this BitChute version above.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
An Australian truck driver posted this video below on YouTube yesterday. I've transcribed it below. You can also find another video by an Australian truck driver underneath that.

“This is to the Government of Australia, the so called corporate Government. We run this country, we’re the people, and I’m a truck driver. We as truckies, we will block all your highways, we will block all your ports and we will even stop what we need to stop.

There is nothing you will be able to do. You back of. These are our roads. This is our country, and we will run it how we want to run it. This is our country. You and you’re “vaccines” is bullshit. You can fuck off. You are not going t mandate nothing.

And for the kids, what you are doing is disgusting. What you’ve done rounding them up in New South Wales is disgusting. We are going to run this country. We are taking it back. Us truck drivers are going to be the frontline and whoever is behind us, we are going to take our country back.

You politicians make me sick. You guys are filthy. You guys do not represent us people and you don’t represent this country. Fuck you. We are going to take our country back.”

You can poke a sleeping bear, but what are you going to see when he/she wakes up?

sleepy bear waking up.jpg

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A truck mechanical in Texas says he saw the Australian truck driver (above) talking about what he talked about and basically says do it, in support.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
TRUCKIE STRIKE IS ON: Social Media Posts DELETED
The problem any government agency has in trying to stop that many trucks is that darn few people can drive them, and the ones that can are in the trucks. Slow rolls - oh, that can disrupt traffic for hours.

Reactions: Laron

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
How long do you think the government will hold out, Laron ?

I think it's fantastic that they are doing this and am surprised they are trying to pretend like nothing is happening with it /blocking chatter about it.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
How long do you think the government will hold out, Laron ?

I think it's fantastic that they are doing this and am surprised they are trying to pretend like nothing is happening with it /blocking chatter about it.
I am no expert on the distribution system. But I'd say that the truckies would not want people to starve and it wouldn't be a long term plan to do this. So, it may only be just an annoyance for the Australian Government.

I feel something else is coming from elsewhere that will be the catalyst. There's certainly a number of court cases coming up in various countries that could lead to some big changes and truths coming out which will be hard for MSM to hide and mislead people with.

I like to have hope that Trump will get back in and make things right again in the USA, which will influence the rest of the globe. But maybe it will be something else that occurs.

It feels right what Clif has said about the timing aspect, so say by March or so next year there should have been some big changes occur in relation to this situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)