Ascension Pioneers (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Here's the latest video from Polona Aurea Dawn, from 3/15/2018. In this video, she provides a great deal of balanced perspective on the ascension process. She talks about:

• Discernment
  • Ascension experiences vs. "symptoms";
  • "Event" timing (she equates it to a childbirth, where a "due date" is specified, but the actual birth comes as a surprise);
  • Balancing between the physical and the spiritual;
  • Every day being "an event";
  • Ascension journey as a process--where it is a series of events;
  • Differences in experiences for all;
  • "Happenings" and "chaos"--are they "distractions"? Or are they "Divine Guidance"?
I don't frequently listen to Polona's videos, but when I do, they resonate very well. This one was no exception, and I'm putting it out there in case some of you might be drawn to listen. If so, enjoy!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
TY I SG much food for thought. What are you doing as your waiting for the event? I think she's alluding to a more gradual event and making me think rather then just buying the party line. I'm doing things and manifesting in ways I never thought possible before. Is this due to the new energies or have I finally copped on to how this system really works? I'm currently working on growing back new teeth and manifesting my first million by retirement. :):-D:ROFL::-)). She's offering alternatives and living in the now moment instead of waiting mode. I gotta listen to it again later. Thx bro. :ROFL:

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
What are you doing as your waiting for the event?
I feel like I'm in a literal "holding pattern". With the exception of "living in the moment" and meditating as much as I can, I feel as if all the things I'm doing are fine but just not all that important. I really resonate with all the folks who've said that they feel as if our world will be so changed in a very short time that we won't even recognize it!

I really liked Polona's metaphor about "The Shift" being like childbirth. It's like I know the birth is coming, there's nothing that can be done to stop it, and the due date is here. We just don't know when labor will start and how long that will be. Actually, when I think about it, I'm pretty sure we're in the "labor part" now!

I guess it will just have to be a Divine Surprise when it finally happens...

:))

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have been putting some thought regarding the perceived discrepancies from the different sources regarding The Event in what respects to how it could manifest. It came to me that perhaps all of them are correct simultaneously. Each source person, being different, coming from a different set of experiences and lifetimes, is simply describing how The Event will unfold just for them particularly. So for some could be like a bright light, others a flash, a rainbow rolling cloud, an eye in the sky, golden bright rain, even the ones that say it is a process -sure, why not, they may have been already receiving/absorbing the energies for a while, so for them it is a process. There could be potentially some reflecting different religious beliefs -an angel, Jesus, Mohamed, etc., touching their hearts or head- or even an AHA! moment, like seeing an ET or unicorn walking in the middle of a street. There is a bit more commonality regarding what happens next, but there I feel too some reflect their particular heart's longing, wishful thinking, ideals, something gathered from the collective, etc.. In other words, we could just face the unknown after The Event takes place -thus a not yet fully developed new adventure/evolution path for the human race because we have not put mental energy to collapse a clear outcome at this point.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
TY I SG much food for thought. What are you doing as your waiting for the event? I think she's alluding to a more gradual event and making me think rather then just buying the party line. I'm doing things and manifesting in ways I never thought possible before. Is this due to the new energies or have I finally copped on to how this system really works? I'm currently working on growing back new teeth and manifesting my first million by retirement. :):-D:ROFL::-)). She's offering alternatives and living in the now moment instead of waiting mode. I gotta listen to it again later. Thx bro. :ROFL:
You've finally copped on to how things really work.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
What are you doing as your waiting for the event?
Oh! I forgot...I'm also "youthing"! :) Even though I may be getting chronologically older (in that old, linear, 3D sense), my body is rejuvenating itself. I'm shooting for a "lifespan" in this physical body of at least 120--and I reserve the right to extend that, if I choose to do so. :)) Heck, if this "shift" includes an upgrade of our physical bodies to a crystalline or "light" body of sorts, I just may be here for a VERY long time!

In fact, I'm planning on it!

o:)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm working on something similar SG. Staying and keeping healthy by will power and talking to my body. I have my fair share of aches and pains that many 60 yr olds deal with, tho not as severe as my friends. I think that is what allows me to continue playing hockey at this age. Youthing is also a goal.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh! I forgot...I'm also "youthing"! :) Even though I may be getting chronologically older (in that old, linear, 3D sense), my body is rejuvenating itself. I'm shooting for a "lifespan" in this physical body of at least 120--and I reserve the right to extend that, if I choose to do so. :)) Heck, if this "shift" includes an upgrade of our physical bodies to a crystalline or "light" body of sorts, I just may be here for a VERY long time!

In fact, I'm planning on it!

o:)
You may have retired too soon, SG!

Hehe

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There could be potentially some reflecting different religious beliefs -an angel, Jesus, Mohamed, etc., touching their hearts or head- or even an AHA! moment, like seeing an ET or unicorn walking in the middle of a street.
I seemed to have picked unicorns:-)):cool::-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)