Article: Schumann Resonance (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yes, it is. The linked site has a nice primer on the resonances. Thanks.

Reactions: Alain and Kiera

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
"To stay in sync with the planetary composition and frequencies, the human body has an auto correct system that can re-calibrate to the environment when needed".
Hey Kiera.
This is a great reminder for me of the notion of 'coherence' - similar I suppose to Linda's comment above.
I joined this group specifically because it is the first place on the web that I've found people who are willing to speak openly about 'fringe' topics that sapiens in the social quadrant have been trained to ridicule.
I regard this 'search for my kind' as 'seeking coherence' or alternatively, 'seeking resonance'.....great post. Thanks.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Yes, I've seen that webpage Kiera. You might want to do a web search on Ascension Symptoms to see how they tie in.

Here's a copy of some stuff that I posted elsewhere on this forum :-

The basic Schumann frequency is the speed of light divided by (2 x PI x the radius of the earth), modified slightly because the real Earth–ionosphere waveguide is not a perfect electromagnetic resonant cavity.

300,000 km/second div (2x355/113x6371km)=7.49Hz becomes 7.83Hz because of atmospheric and earth geography distortions.

So, a planet half the size of the earth would have a base frequency around 15.6Hz and double the size about 3.9Hz.
Mars, with an atmosphere, would be about 14.7Hz.

Another link which may be of interest :- http://www.earthbreathing.co.uk/sr.htm

Reactions: Stargazer and Kiera

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
The Schumann Resonances Power graph
View live data from GCI’s Global Coherence Monitoring System, a worldwide network of magnetometers that collect a continuous stream of data from the earth’s magnetic field
  • GCI001 California, USA
  • GCI002 Hofuf, Saudi Arabia
  • GCI003 Lithuania
  • GCI004 Alberta, Canada
  • GCI005 Northland, New Zealand
  • GCI006 Hluhluwe, South Africa

https://www.heartmath.org/gci/gcms/live-data/gcms-magnetometer/

Reactions: Lila and Kiera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)