Any questions on CORONA? (Upcoming QHHT Session I'm doing) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Amongst other client sessions this coming week I am facilitating a friend's 4th QHHT (past life regression) session online. While she has some personal questions to ask her higher self, we’re opening the session up for questions relating to the global situation going on with the so called COVID outbreak.

If you have a question around the above topic, respond below and I may consider it in the session which I will be transcribing parts of.

Below you can find a full transcript of the 2nd session I did with her, and a summary of the 3rd.

COVID & Vaccines, Lives in Lemuria & a Native American Tribe | QHHT Session by Laron

How Life & Earth Formed In The Universe | A QHHT Session Summary

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yes, regarding the 2 crop circles in Potterne in 2020.

The first had an enlargement of one of the spikes that showed 8 items. What do they mean and how can they help in dealing with the virus?

The second one was constructed around a walnut tree. Are any of the components of walnuts important in healing from the virus or stopping it?

Are there any therapeutics or healing practices that will help or cure vaccine injuries? If so, which ones?

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
For me there is a lot of confusion about the origins of the disease/crisis and for the they are very different pathways.
- is it the graphene oxide that is the disease (combined with 5G?) thus something the deliberately spread in the vaccines or in the ventilation air
- is there a real covid-19 virus?

vaccination similar question:
- is it due to the spike proteins that people are getting issues or is it the graphene oxide?

or do they use a combination of the above to make sure the "conspiray thinkers" come off as complete idiots who think of crazy stuff.

Sandalwood

Just Arrived
Jul 17, 2021
Are all the variants just natural mutations as the WHO and governments would like us to believe?
or are they delivering more infectious weaponised strains and passing them off as a new variant?
As in normal viruses, each variant becomes less infective and usually within two years most corona virus variants aren’t harmful?

Reactions: Fathima and Linda

Sandalwood

Just Arrived
Jul 17, 2021
Can you ask about blood transfusions and blood based products like plasmas and packed cells. With vaccinated people giving blood, will the protein spikes harm non injected people? And how do non vaccinated protect themselves if they genuinely need transfusions and blood products?
Thanks

Reactions: Fathima

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
another question concerning the vaccines:
- are there placebo's being injected for 1 reducing the number of deaths and/or 2 study the effect of the vaccines

there we large scale studies by government already about spread of diseases and bioweapons.
if this is a bioweapon they will want to check the effect and then you need a control group who participates.

Fathima

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 17, 2019
Was given 2 bags of walnuts by a friend and now I am seeing the mentioning of walnuts constantly related to covid.

Reactions: Linda
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'll be starting the session in about 13 hours time and will check back here before I do. If we have time I will get to all the questions.

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Are the newly reported 200+ cases of Havana Syndrome related to the current depopulation agenda? And does having the vaccine make a person more susceptible? (metals from the vax/directed pulsed microwave frequencies)

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We had a 3 hour limit and I could only fit Linda's questions in, but there were some interesting answers. There was about an hour and a half for HS / questions, but still ran out of time.

Reactions: Sandalwood
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'll try and get the answers transcribed by the end of the weekend. The first bit I've written up about this session is here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)