Allison Coe: Supernatural Event Coming Soon? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I thought this short video from Allison Coe was interesting and worth sharing. She is apparently a QHHT practitioner in Portland, Oregon and had some unexpected information coming through some of her clients. Allison summarizes some of her recent observations about what many of us understand as "The Event" or "Shift of Consciousness" and the "New Earth".

Allison mentions a "financial reset" is anticipated and explains that this development is just one of many positive changes we will be experiencing as a result of this consciousness shift. She also talks about a supernatural event (a burst of energy) and this concept appears new to her, as she seems to feel (and was told by a client's "Higher Self") that these are coming "from the sky". :))

One of the things I found quite interesting (and of course, this highly resonates) was the disclosure that many of us here, now, at this time to serve as conduits (she uses the term "lightning rods") for this energy. She explains that if we were not here, this energy would likely pass right by with little effect. She also talks about the importance of staying in a "high" vibratory state (love, peace, and joy rather than fear, etc.).

Please enjoy (with discernment, as always, of course):

https://rainbowwaveoflight.wordpress.com/2017/05/27/client-qhht-sessions-supernatural-event-coming-soon-youtube-video/

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Stargazer I just found the video as well and was here to post but see you've already done so. I thought it was quite interesting, especially as the information is coming from multiple clients, not just one. In one of her latest sessions in May 2017 the HS of the client said the shift would occur in the next 8-10 months.

Discernment always. I do feel something is up and a big change is coming.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Cloud cities.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Consistent with all we have heard before (what it will do, soul choices, resetting, etc.) with only the timing of such event as a new factor -within 10 months now. Didn't like much her questioning style during her sessions with her clients -leading rather than open-ended to get more details and a broader picture- but apparently she was much surprised by what she heard, even though in my opinion she had heard or read before about the possibility of such an event -I ask myself if while hypnotized persons can sometimes, somehow, access the mind of the hypnotist and pluck information from there and then regurgitate it in a way that they feel it would please the hypnotist.

I would like to hear/read from regular practitioners without any prior knowledge of the shift/event that obtained such knowledge just from sessions with clients that didn't have such knowledge either so that it was a complete surprise all around. Will try to dig around to see if such situation is taking place too because it would be a powerful factor to use as confirmation.

Bill

Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
Alba Weinman from Miami is another QHHT practitioner who has had clients this year speak of the shift to the New Earth. She videos her sessions and if the client allows, posts them on YouTube. One powerful session is with "Gary" who provides considerable detail on the shift to the New Earth. The video is quite long, even at 1.5 speed, and Gary takes long pauses between his answers. Someone though transcribed it and posted a link in the YouTube comments. I include the link to the YouTube video as well as attach a copy of the transcription below for those who may be interested.

I find that I want to believe in a shift to the New Earth. Part of me very much wants that to happen and I know I'll go there if I have that opportunity. Yet collectively we'll only know with total certainty if it actually does happen. So while I want to believe I will keep on doing the things I am doing in my current existence to raise my personal vibration and to help others as much as I can. Besides being what I think is the right path for me now, I expect these things will be the types of things that will help me get to the New Earth if it does actually manifest in my current lifetime.

Video:
Transcript of QHHT session attached in PDF format.

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The session with Gary (posted by Bill) felt very close to the last one I had with Laron.

Here is the thing about my Cloud City session. Many of the aspects were right in line with what Gary said - they are right here now - accessible to anyone who can see them, but most people miss all the clues. Although I did not use the term ego, I did experience it as a place where all the things that interfere with us doing and learning were absent. I believe that Gary and I were seeing the same place.

Before I had that QHHT session, one morning I physically saw massive clouds with architectural shapes above the woods behind our house. I sat on the deck and observed for a bit, then closed my eyes and went up to see what it was all about. I was overcome with feelings of love, joy, and peace. Then Pepper (my dog) and I had the episode of walking out the front door into another dimension. She was insistent that we go out front, and when I opened the front door, I was hit with a wave of love, joy, and peace. As we walked around the yard, the colors were vivid, and I could see the details in everything, which normally I cannot do without my glasses. After a while, it slowly faded.

I was wondering why I had not gotten there again and was given the answer in dream. I've slowed down with my "work" and can see that while Pepper was alive, I was much better at living in the present and taking more joy in life. Since she died, I've gotten distracted and less focused. Well, I want to see "my" cloud city again, so time to saddle up and get on with the journey.

PS - I'll post the dream and interpretation on the dream board. It is interesting how it all worked out. This particular post was instrumental in the process. So, thanks SG.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Consistent with all we have heard before (what it will do, soul choices, resetting, etc.) with only the timing of such event as a new factor -within 10 months now. Didn't like much her questioning style during her sessions with her clients -leading rather than open-ended to get more details and a broader picture- but apparently she was much surprised by what she heard, even though in my opinion she had heard or read before about the possibility of such an event -I ask myself if while hypnotized persons can sometimes, somehow, access the mind of the hypnotist and pluck information from there and then regurgitate it in a way that they feel it would please the hypnotist.

I would like to hear/read from regular practitioners without any prior knowledge of the shift/event that obtained such knowledge just from sessions with clients that didn't have such knowledge either so that it was a complete surprise all around. Will try to dig around to see if such situation is taking place too because it would be a powerful factor to use as confirmation.
Dolores Cannon uncovered a lot of this information in her work--although it seems that more details come through from these new sources as time rolls on. For example, many of the accounts in her earlier QHHT sessions were rather vague about the splitting process. Suzanne Spooner and Ron Head (Suzanne was the practitioner and Ron was the regressed client) had some good information too.

This is quite obviously a "long" process from our perspective. It's been stretched out over several years for me and it feels closer and closer with every passing minute. In the overall passage of human "time" however, and where Earth and humanity are concerned, even several generations can be a comparative "blink of an eye".

I'm 100% convinced that we'll see this shift in this lifetime--and I can't help but feel it is imminent (as in: it could happen literally any day or any moment now).

I'm so excited to be here at this time--to help in the process and to watch it all unfold with a sense of infinite awe and wonder. And to share it with all of you makes it even more special...

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
The session with Gary (posted by Bill) felt very close to the last one I had with Laron.

Here is the thing about my Cloud City session. Many of the aspects were right in line with what Gary said - they are right here now - accessible to anyone who can see them, but most people miss all the clues. Although I did not use the term ego, I did experience it as a place where all the things that interfere with us doing and learning were absent. I believe that Gary and I were seeing the same place.

Before I had that QHHT session, one morning I physically saw massive clouds with architectural shapes above the woods behind our house. I sat on the deck and observed for a bit, then closed my eyes and went up to see what it was all about. I was overcome with feelings of love, joy, and peace. Then Pepper (my dog) and I had the episode of walking out the front door into another dimension. She was insistent that we go out front, and when I opened the front door, I was hit with a wave of love, joy, and peace. As we walked around the yard, the colors were vivid, and I could see the details in everything, which normally I cannot do without my glasses. After a while, it slowly faded.

I was wondering why I had not gotten there again and was given the answer in dream. I've slowed down with my "work" and can see that while Pepper was alive, I was much better at living in the present and taking more joy in life. Since she died, I've gotten distracted and less focused. Well, I want to see "my" cloud city again, so time to saddle up and get on with the journey.

PS - I'll post the dream and interpretation on the dream board. It is interesting how it all worked out. This particular post was instrumental in the process. So, thanks SG.
That was a beautiful experience, Linda! I seem to recall you mentioned it in one of our previous threads.

For me, it's felt like many of us have been purposely delaying the experience so that more and more people will be able to awaken. It's kind of like asking the bus driver to wait so that as many stragglers can make it on board for the trip as possible!

But at some point of course, the bus door will need to close and the bus will need to continue on its journey.

I'm also thoroughly convinced that just because someone misses the bus this time around doesn't mean they can't make the trip. They'll may just have to wait for the next one.

:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
it's felt like many of us have been purposely delaying the experience so that more and more people will be able to awaken. It's kind of like asking the bus driver to wait so that as many stragglers can make it on board for the trip as possible!
I understand this and used to believe it, but then I've noticed so many people put off doing things until they have to. I've had so many dreams and visions of hauling people onto whatever conveyance I was on. The most interesting was a ribbon of light that was about 3 feet above the ground. Quite a few people were on it, but many more were just standing around. I started calling to people to get on, and a really big guy and I were hauling them on as the ribbon moved past.

So, I would say get on the bus, ask the driver to go slowly, keep the doors open, and help people jump on. Otherwise, this bus is not going anywhere until we say so.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
So, I would say get on the bus, ask the driver to go slowly, keep the doors open, and help people jump on. Otherwise, this bus is not going anywhere until we say so.
Perhaps that's where the realization that nothing is ever truly lost can be of value. If the collective can embrace the idea that it's perfectly OK for some to be "left behind", then they can let go and move on. While we may wish for everyone to join us in the so-called "higher dimensions", not everyone is ready--nor may they even want to at this time.

Reactions: Lila, Bill and June
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
On a semi-related note, I've been feeling unusually "on edge" this afternoon/evening. It's been taking quite a bit of focused intention and meditation to keep me feeling even halfway grounded and balanced. The only thing that seems to work is relaxing into it and just trusting in the flow.

I was checking my usual space weather sites and realized that we've got a pretty significant geomagnetic storm going on, in addition to some pretty significant looking spikes in the Schumann Resonance.

MrMBB333 also noticed an interesting and unusual "pulse" of some kind that may be related to a Coronal Mass Ejection arriving at Earth...how are all of you feeling?

Reactions: Bill and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I listened to the video by Allison Coe and initially wasn't sure what I thought about it having heard so many predictions of what is coming. Then I noticed above the video it said ' Rainbow Wave of Light,' that gave me pause for thought as two or three hours earlier I had asked my guides if there was anything I should be doing. Am I fulfilling my soul contract etc, because as I've mentioned before, I feel I should be doing more. Immediately there was a sharp, loud tap tap tap from the area around my living room window, I couldn't make out if it came from inside or out but couldn't see anything that might have caused it. Then in my head I heard ' Listen with your heart. ' and immediately the nursery song 'Sing A Rainbow' started running through my head, I checked the lyrics to see if I had remembered them correctly. There are a couple of different versions but the one I remembered from goodness knows where goes like this.
Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too

Listen with your heart
Listen with your heart
And sing everything you feel
You can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing along with me

Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
You can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too

So what do you make of that lovelies, got to be significant hasn't it. I listened to Allison again and particularly noticed the reference to people being used as 'Lightning Rods' or as SG calls them ' Conduits.' I guess we are all Conduits/Channels, for this incoming energy. It sounds a bit like when lightning streaks earthwards and uses a tree to earth itself, we are being used to earth this energy, so there is no way it will bypass the earth. But the difference is of course, unlike lightning this energy won't be harmful. Have I got that right, we have to earth the energy. I am keeping an open mind on Allisons video. I must have been hearing prophesies and dates for the end of the world/system for sixty/seventy years. But for sure something is going on at this time. People I meet, cab drivers, many people are saying something is going on, they just don't know what it is but they are feeling it. So maybe the shift will come in my lifetime after all. I don't mind whether I have to what we call, die, or transcend onto the new earth, whichever suits me as long as I've fulfilled my earthly contract, and as long as my body becomes lighter with no aches and pains and I regain my lost energy, because the older I get the more restricted life becomes and it pssssss me off. So it can't come soon enough for me personally, but also I long for all the suffering to be over, for mankind to live in love and joy and hope. For fear to be a thing of the past. Will it ever really be over, or will a remnant remain on the old earth going through the same old things. What do you lovelies think.

Bill

Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
June I don't know what is going to happen. Yet it does feel to me that something is up. I also feel that the Universe would prepare the lightening rods a bit ahead of time so they can be ready and fully conduct the energies when they arrive. It need not be a complete surprise to all...there is still plenty of mystery in it as to the exact when and how and all such details but preparing your materials you will work with is not something we should find surprising. So, I'm hopeful for sooner than later but trying to stay unattached to any particular date or aspect of things.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I guess we are all Conduits/Channels, for this incoming energy. It sounds a bit like when lightning streaks earthwards and uses a tree to earth itself, we are being used to earth this energy, so there is no way it will bypass the earth.
A few years ago, I gathered together the 12 families at our end of the street and made a list with our names, phone numbers, and emails. It has come in handy several times. Not long ago, a vision popped into my head. I saw our end of the street surrounded by a cloud, and our home was a bit larger with a dome on top and a big root that extended far into the earth. I understood that I acted as a grounded receiver for all around us.

as long as my body becomes lighter with no aches and pains and I regain my lost energy, because the older I get the more restricted life becomes and it pssssss me off.
AMEN Sister!!! In my head and heart, I'm in my 30s, but then I do something or attempt to do something and the reality of my years on the big blue marble comes crashing down on me.

Bill

Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
AMEN Sister!!! In my head and heart, I'm in my 30s, but then I do something or attempt to do something and the reality of my years on the big blue marble comes crashing down on me.
And I'm in my mid-20's! Ha! I just ignore those pesky signs that could lead one to believe it is not true. And if it isn't quite fully true yet I do believe it will manifest for me and others!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Sometimes in the morning just before getting up I'm feeling perfectly relaxed, no aches or pains, breathing really good, like you Linda, I'm in in my thirties in my head. I'm not really thinking just, 'Being' I guess and somehow or other I seem to expect to feel in the thirties when I get up, it's weird because I can't say I'm really conscious of it, that's why it's difficult to explain. Then when I do attempt to leap out of bed, and I really do feel I can just for a moment, body says 'nah, can't do it old girl' as I creak my way to the bathroom. :-))

Bill

Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
Sometimes in the morning just before getting up I'm feeling perfectly relaxed, no aches or pains, breathing really good, like you Linda, I'm in in my thirties in my head. I'm not really thinking just, 'Being' I guess and somehow or other I seem to expect to feel in the thirties when I get up, it's weird because I can't say I'm really conscious of it, that's why it's difficult to explain. :-))
We all have the magic within us to create who and when we want to be. I've not mastered it yet either but am working on it. ;)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I currently keep my mind open and hopeful regarding a shift, even though I have been disappointed a couple of times before when I felt the possibilities for "a remarkable shift" was upon us -it even "felt" it was imminent. Alas, it wasn't time yet. Let us hope we are better prepared now and this time "something" manifests rather quickly (I hate the term "soon" because it is undefined and engineers like me like precision :) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)